Forum › Gal Maid & Villainess: Only Milady's Happy End Will Win! discussion

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

This dense isekai'd gyaru is too adorable. Not feeling much about the villainess yet but she has potential.
I'm seeing the two as a yuri alternate reality Kaguya and Hayasaka, which is still my favorite crackship from that manga.

joined May 3, 2014

OK i actually LAUGHT at that last panels

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Poor Estella did all she could to make this work, but Serina just can't help but step on every landmine possible... :D

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

the gal tap dances on landmines

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

the gal tap dances on landmines

Thank you, this is now my new official title for this series! :D

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Estella is the only one with more than one brain cell...

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I love Estelle, probably my favourite out of all the “heroines”, she almost seems like another main character. She def stuck out more than the villainess but they’ve got a fun dynamic

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This is more of a hi hi ha ha type of brain off manga for sure because I'm getting whiplash from the villainess personality. In the first chapter it seems she's an upright person with strong moral, albeit very strict, in this one she just seems silly and unreasonable because of jealousy.
I did wish their romance was slower :/

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

What a chapter, Estella is a delight lmao. Loving this series so far, the raw idiot couple energy gives me life

last edited at May 9, 2024 4:02AM

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

best spin on the isekai/villainess formula i've seen in ages, if only because serina is so loveably dense

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Serina seems to have quite a bit of competence navigating other people's hangups and relationships, but she appears to be completely blind to any relationship directly involving herself. I know her denseness is purely for comedy, but even Evie from BBMV would have noticed Amelia's violent fits of jealousy by now. :-)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dammit, Serina, you were this close... :D

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

So Serina seems to have quite a bit of competence navigating other people's hangups and relationships, but she appears to be completely blind to any relationship directly involving herself. I know her denseness is purely for comedy, but even Evie from BBMV would have noticed Amelia's violent fits of jealousy by now. :-)

BBMV?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Koveras posted:

I think Ch.2, Pg. 8. She's just head empty, full steam ahead, powered by pure gyaru energy at all times. It's not that she's dense, it's just that she never stops to consider things and she doesn't let silly things like social status, societal expectations, or reality impinge on her plans.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

BBMV?

B(P)lease Bully Me (Miss) Villainess?

Looks like they screwed up the acronym but Evie is the protagonist of that manhwa.

joined Jan 26, 2020

I know this is probably not the place for this but
Page 30, first dialogue

こんなバカみたいなことに付き合おうなんて
I can't believe she's going along with my foolishness.

Looks like a mistranslation to me.

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

I like how Serina places the landmine and steps on it the following instance, what lovable dork.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I know this is probably not the place for this but
Page 30, first dialogue

こんなバカみたいなことに付き合おうなんて
I can't believe she's going along with my foolishness.

Looks like a mistranslation to me.

Yeah, it's Almelia who is going along with the silliness, not the other way around, and those are her thoughts

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think Ch.2, Pg. 8. She's just head empty, full steam ahead, powered by pure gyaru energy at all times. It's not that she's dense, it's just that she never stops to consider things and she doesn't let silly things like social status, societal expectations, or reality impinge on her plans.

I'd agree that she never stops to consider things, but on the other hand, she is very adept at going with the flow. She just doesn't consider herself to be part of the flow, as well, so she fails to notice that she is the cause of Amelia's jealousy.

BBMV?

B(P)lease Bully Me (Miss) Villainess?

Looks like they screwed up the acronym but Evie is the protagonist of that manhwa.

Yeah, that's the one I meant. Sorry for messing up the acronym, it was late in my timezone. :'D

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Y'all have two hands! That's one more than the number of brain cells you have!

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

The funny part of this series is that Milady is known for her witty, smarty head and yet she has the aho hairstyle ,which makes it funnier due to the contradiction presents

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Don't know why it took this long for me to realize that this is essentially a more hilarious version of the "The Fed up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess." I really enjoy this series so far. Some good MCxVillainess moments in this chapter as well. And Estella survives another day....for now... What's most promising is the world building seems to be coming along. That hopefully bodes well for the series' future.

last edited at Jun 4, 2024 7:59PM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

maid yuri nen battle

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Don't know why it took this long for me to realize that this is essentially a more hilarious version of the "The Fed up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess.

You know what makes this funnier, right?

It's gyaru. Gyaru makes everything better.

And yes, as much as I enjoy Fed Up Office Lady Serves the Villainess, this manga has already surpassed it in my opinion. The manga is jam-packed with super adorable panels of Serina showing her genki airheaded gyaru-ness. Just this chapter has page 1, page 4, page 9, page 11, page 24, page 25, page 26.

Some may ask "is this too much gyaru?". And those people are fools!

To reply you must either login or sign up.