joined Jul 16, 2013

Plot seems familiar...

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

I had a long day this really helps.

True, this heals

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I like Mary with shorter hair, and why do noble ladies in manga always have drill-shaped hairstyles?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I like Mary with shorter hair, and why do noble ladies in manga always have drill-shaped hairstyles?

Looks like a hairstyle that takes a lot of work to maintain, thus showing off their noble status?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

With this one, how many lesbians did Truck-kun isekai so far? He needs a new hobby.

I think of it more as a full time job. Nothing but work, work, work, underappreciated . . .

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

They can make a million of these cliche villainess stories with the same plotline and ill gobble it up each time

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

Well this turned out to be much more enjoyable than I initially thought despite being yet another I'm in love with the villainess story, the revelation that she was only pretending to be in love with the prince for the sake of her family and her own interest was unexpected and interesting, it really fits the setting, I'm hoping for a sequel (and hopefully more than just one chapter this time).

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I like that even despite this being a one-shot, the author managed to cram in an falling-in-love arc for Mary: she starts off being annoyed by Snow, and ends up effectively eloping with her.

I just got this incredible urge to get my head covered in tea.

I mean, who hasn't experienced that at some point, amirite?

With this one, how many lesbians did Truck-kun isekai so far? He needs a new hobby.

Snow is the third by my count:

Plus four failed attempts:

Finally, there is a meta-example.

...I've tried suggesting Truck-kun tag to the mods before, but they have inexplicably ignored me so far. :-(

last edited at Apr 28, 2024 3:52PM

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

Truck-kun has been busy.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I really love the epilogue as well, just a quick confirmation that they don't just get to love eachother but Mary becomes the head of her family, and Snow officially stays by her side as her assistant. They just get to be happy together for the rest of their lives.

joined Jun 25, 2020

Another isekai heroine x villainess scratched from my list, this is just too darn cute.

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

idc how cliche or bog standard or copy pasty these villainess stories get...

I still bloody love them and will read the shit out of anymore than flies to my doorstep and love them all the same.

Also Mary's short drill hair is bloody adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.