Forum › BiBi x Pink discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

Wow, I teared up a bit. I love the casual Nozo/Eli, like it's not a big deal.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Suggesting Eri x Nozomi tag, and maybe Maki x Nico

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

[At least for now] we'd like to avoid tagging this Eri x Nozomi. That tag would be misleading; because while it is present, the story is very much about Nico's independent adventures. I can't imagine someone searching for that tag would be very satisfied with what this story has to offer.

As usual, opinions are always open to change.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 11:35PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Nico-chan, you'll always be the pink in my heart~
That was really heartwarming.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

[At least for now] we'd like to avoid tagging this Eri x Nozomi. That tag would be misleading; because while it is present, the story is very much about Nico's independent adventures. I can't imagine someone searching for that tag would be very satisfied with what this story has to offer.

As usual, opinions are always open to change.

I say keep off the pairing tags.This story is about Nico's breaking point in life and her friends being there for her. The nozoeli is just mentioned in passing and the nicomaki isn't even confirmed. It never said they were in a relationship and Maki's feelings could be interpreted as deep friendship.

I loved this so much. Bibi is my favorite subgroup and I just loved the bond they showed here. I loved how they presented the story and loved the art. I also think it's something a lot of real idols probably go through as well.

Thanks so much for scanlating this.

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

This is a fantastic story! This felt like a very realistic eventuality, and the subtle meetings and interactions are really nice.

Also, A+ for including not only Nozoeri, but a little commentary on homophobic culture in Japan.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I don't understand what mini-idol units like BiBi are (don't watch the show; don't listen to J-pop). Is it just that they can't have all the members on every song, so they split them up into these sub-units?

It's just an idol thing to do. Plenty of idol groups often split up into sub units just for the sake of producing different kinds of songs and whatnot. Usually subunits have some theme to them which their music is based off of, branching off of the main unit. The main unit still has more songs though and having subunits doesn't mean to split the main group, it's like having your main job and your part time job, they do both at the same time.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:53AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I don't understand what mini-idol units like BiBi are (don't watch the show; don't listen to J-pop). Is it just that they can't have all the members on every song, so they split them up into these sub-units?

Meh it's just another way to milk wallets.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

AAANNNNDDD I cried a little....Nico-chiiiiii. Pairing tags aren't really necessary in my honest opinion.

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

Ok added to favorite list! This has so much:
1. Deep and realistic story
2. BiBi
3. They're so damn sexy
4. NozoEli:3
Couldn't help but think that Maki is Nico's angel xD
And don't worry Nicocchi, Jolno is about to turn 31 ;)

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

bibi: the subunit of broken dreams and angst ;-;

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

This is sooooo good! Shit so angsty. I love it. (+1 NozoEli)

joined Mar 20, 2015

Damn this was angsty, probably because I love Nico so seeing her so distraught made me feel sad, haha. It's quite realistic though, interesting on how they portrayed the stress coming from life as an idol. I loved Bibi's interaction also, how they cared for her and all.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Maki is wearing a ring on her pinky in her first panel, which disappears after that. I wonder why she is still not married. Are you waiting for your bright pink colour to come around, Maki-chan? You also seemed to put a lot of thought in your preparations for your next date.

I'm really looking forward to more from this author. While the art is rough and cursory in parts, the way he or she draws lips and eyes really has grown on me. Especially looking forward to his comic about Maki's belief in Santa.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 6:54AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Woah, nice one. I love the ones that show us the adult lifes of the girls.
And the NozoEli makes it better.
I would love to see more, what happens next with Nico and Maki, and of course more detail of the lifes of Nozomi and Eli together.

joined Nov 27, 2014

God damn, that was a beautiful work. "Somebody publish this artist" levels of beautiful. Thanks so much for translating this!

Adri_VolKatina
10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

That page (12) where they are "Cutie Panther" ... I love this artist <3

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Rex-san, is this supposed to be funny or... cuz I laughed. I'm sorry.

Nico-chan, you'll be forever young. Even if you're 60 or 80, I will still be your fan. Thank you so much for the translations!

joined Aug 11, 2014

Maaaaaaaan, this was nice, but the idea that it's been ten years and Maki's still listening to Nico's singles in her car and anxiously picking out clothes for lunch is the most overwhelmingly tragic thing in the world. Like, okay Nico, I'm sorry you feel kind of scared and aimless about having to give up your idol persona and everything, hope you figure that shit out or whatever, but OH MY GOD MAKI PLEASE JUST MAKE OUT WITH HER OR MOVE ON.

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

damn, reading this makes me think of my future

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

damn, reading this makes me think of my future

Me too, not a bright future, makes me depressed and suicidal...

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Aaaaaangst maybe? It has some bit of it
Also Older than she looks or Mid Life Crisis

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 10:16PM

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Rex-san, is this supposed to be funny or... cuz I laughed. I'm sorry.

Well, I couldn't find a crying/emotional Soramaru, so...Mimorin crying was all I had. :P Whoops~! :P

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

IT's.....beautiful , and i'm kinda feel sad

To reply you must either login or sign up.