Forum › How My Favorite Beautiful Girl Told Me She Loved Me discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I love Gyaru x Otaku pairings, it never gets old.

joined Jul 8, 2019

There's exactly one right way of writting this kind of tale: doing it over the top!

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Great, but I wish she didn’t have to ditch the glasses to “become cute”.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

oh, i wish that were me. oy.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Hnnnnnnnrggggg I love their personalities. I was kind of expecting Otaku Girl to be the the shy type with no self-esteem, but she's just a hyperactive puppy with no experience with fashion. I really love that the classmates caught on so quickly (and probably even support their pairing).

I do wish that she went with some stylish glasses instead of contacts, but I like that her hairstyle didn't change too radically. It's still mostly the same, just cleaned up some. Really cute!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

She basically took the "She said she loves me trope, but does she mean it the same way" and decided "Yes, she definitely does."

Also, did I read that authors note right? They were asked to write an ecchi manga, so they drew 50 pages of fluff and have another volume of (probably) fluff to follow it up? Also, also, they want to do another volume, set when the characters are older, with the actual ecchi? I'm ok with all of this and definitely want more.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That was cyclic rate yuri. Need more of that.

joined Apr 14, 2022

I mean, it's just being real. I don't think glasses can be said to make any girl more fashionable, so if you go to someone for fashion advice, of course they'll tell you to ditch 'em.

joined Aug 21, 2017

"This must be what it's like to have friends, right?" bro.
Anyways, I love how earnest Yuzu is. What a go-getter!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I mean, it's just being real. I don't think glasses can be said to make any girl more fashionable, so if you go to someone for fashion advice, of course they'll tell you to ditch 'em.

That's definitely not true.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Not only did chapter 1 just keep going, but you're telling me there's going to be more?!!!? BLESSED

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Kinda gives me The Real Her vibes, without the BDSM.
reads author's notes
... so far.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Then they shouldn't be giving advice on fashion then (⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Interesting to see the two different translations of this series, thanks for sharing!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

i feel blessed to exist in the same timeframe as this manga.... so damn cute

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol, so this is just the start for ecchi yuri manga? Okay.

joined Jan 14, 2020

After reading what's on Mdex, reminds me of a reversed Blue Star. Though not exactly. Shorthair still makes the first move on isolated longhair, but here longhair falls hard and seals the deal and feels the sexual tension.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

Cute? Cute.

absolutely

Screenshot_7
joined Dec 28, 2017

Rika giving me Miorine vibes.

Tumblr_o8cv0mqz201vw9rjuo1_1280
joined Sep 21, 2016

God I love this stuff

A910a95122c2569c6910a7634dbeb7c6
joined Sep 10, 2023

I've been waiting for this LETS GOO

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

It's already fulfilling as one shot, but seeing what other people say from the comments I'm ready for more.

Reminds me on Useless Princess, but this "version" is more interesting to me.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

its giving me just enough "the real her" vibes that I instantly need to reread "the real her"

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

Homegirl winning so hard I'm shedding tears of joy like a proud parent

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Classic "I'm so ugly I can't be cute takes of glasses what do you mean I'm gorgeous?!" Trope. Same with freckles.

She didn't think she was ugly though. She knew that she wasn't stylish and purposely wanted to accentuate her cuteness. Which she did. Big success.

To reply you must either login or sign up.