Forum › Making up with a Childhood Friend with sex discussion

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I just imagined that Funami knew EXACTLY what was going on, and was awkwardly waiting in the bathroom for those two horny idiots to finish.

Perhaps she noticed the mess they forgot to clean up in the entrance...?

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I know it smell crazy in there

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

the "plot" adds a lot of unintentional comedy

it adds garbage, wasn’t funny since this is an hentai any way, it took from the what was supposed to be hot sex but the author needed to add some weird “we are eating cake with friends while we toe fuck one another”

not sure why you're implying hentai can't be funny

Some of the funniest things I've ever read were hentai.

And isn't not this. This is the bizarre.

I wouldn't call this the funniest thing I've ever read sure, but it still gave me a good laugh. Gave me a couple of them actually.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I just imagined that Funami knew EXACTLY what was going on, and was awkwardly waiting in the bathroom for those two horny idiots to finish.

I was almost expecting her to slip and fall on the puddle along the lines of a Home Alone villain lmao

I wouldn't call this the funniest thing I've ever read sure, but it still gave me a good laugh. Gave me a couple of them actually.

Yeah I thought it was fairly entertaining and humorous in it's horny fueled insanity haha

(And pretty hot as well heh)

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Couldn't even nut to this with how hard I was laughing.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

My only disappointment with this was that it didn't end in a threesome

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

the "plot" adds a lot of unintentional comedy

it adds garbage, wasn’t funny since this is an hentai any way, it took from the what was supposed to be hot sex but the author needed to add some weird “we are eating cake with friends while we toe fuck one another”

not sure why you're implying hentai can't be funny

Some of the funniest things I've ever read were hentai.

And isn't not this. This is the bizarre.

The bizarre can be funny as well though.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Fumina should have joined. XD

joined Oct 21, 2013

Wild, but not as wild as the previous one where Yui had lots of sex with Fumina multiple times in one day. Maybe next time they break the toilet door down and have their way with her till she wakes up?

last edited at Jan 10, 2024 11:29PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wild, but not as wild as the previous one where Yui had lots of sex with Fumina multiple times in one day. Maybe next time they break the toilet door down and have their way with her till she wakes up?

wait what previous one

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I was almost expecting her to slip and fall on the puddle along the lines of a Home Alone villain lmao

Well, the villains in Home Alone were the "Wet Bandits", and then came back in the sequel as the "Sticky Bandits"... you might be on to something...

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

wait what previous one

"My Classmate Cannot Awaken Without Cumming," which has an official translation, so that's probably why it's not on Dynasty

joined Jul 23, 2019

wait what previous one

"My Classmate Cannot Awaken Without Cumming," which has an official translation, so that's probably why it's not on Dynasty

All of a sudden I understand a lot better why blondie was complaining that Yui gives more love to Fumina than to her.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

i couldn't even get past the front door sex bc of the amount of spray

To reply you must either login or sign up.