Forum › Their Paradise discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

Also, the very first page is missing a word: "Preparations for the are"

also it should be 'preparations' not 'preperations'

and 'stationery' not 'stationary'

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Enjoyable with a nice twist. I do quite enjoy yuri with two fucked-up women who are perfect for and far too obsessed with each other. Ryouko is a good actor but Minako sees right through it, having been privy to her "'ugly sides". The only question is why Minako disappeared for ten years, which is probably simply because she felt like it or even perhaps she was actively being cruel, given that she knew Ryouko gets lonely. This is assuming that Ryouko's feeling of her being wrapped around Minako's finger is something that Minako does with any degree of active intent, which it may or may not be. I would assume Ryouko didn't reach out, started getting antsy waiting, found her fiancee, and asked for the "favor", thus succeeding in drawing Minako back.

Wow their future looks as bright as a house on fire. Love it.

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

Enjoyable with a nice twist. I do quite enjoy yuri with two fucked-up women who are perfect for and far too obsessed with each other. Ryouko is a good actor but Minako sees right through it, having been privy to her "'ugly sides". The only question is why Minako disappeared for ten years, which is probably simply because she felt like it or even perhaps she was actively being cruel, given that she knew Ryouko gets lonely. This is assuming that Ryouko's feeling of her being wrapped around Minako's finger is something that Minako does with any degree of active intent, which it may or may not be. I would assume Ryouko didn't reach out, started getting antsy waiting, found her fiancee, and asked for the "favor", thus succeeding in drawing Minako back.

Wow their future looks as bright as a house on fire. Love it.

That's a solid theory about their relationship. Kudos.

joined Feb 14, 2023

Toxic yuri but it's so toxic it's healthy in the end

joined May 10, 2021

Oooookaaaaayyy that was great, it almost got me in the first half or whatever.
Thanks for the translation!

joined Dec 23, 2016

girls rock

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I like my Yuri like I like my lemonade; Hard and TWISTED!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Lovely couple.

Tamo%20eat%20rice%2023
joined Oct 16, 2021

Yesssss I support women's wrongs

joined Jun 11, 2021

i love shit like this its my bread and butter

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Need me one like this

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I don't know if this is even, like, a fucked up relationship. I think they're just fucked up to other people. They seem to get along well enough, it's just anyone in a twenty social-mile radius that needs to watch out.

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

NOOOO IT CAN'T JUST END THEREEE

joined Feb 24, 2023

These are two terrible people that compliment eachother beautifully, love that twist, good luck to these two degenerates in SEA I guess

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

this almost read like a harumachi tsurara doujin LOL
Actually, it reads like an H doujin in general. The structure, I mean

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Gay and messed up. Just how I like it. Great stuff.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

wholesome what a great read!

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I was already cackling at the "Darling please destroy this random company for me", then the twist... oh, this so fun and good. Loved it

joined Apr 14, 2023

I dont think tag "Dubious consent" fits, It was clear they both wanted it

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I dont think tag "Dubious consent" fits, It was clear they both wanted it

Funny that's just what I was thinking and then I see your comment lol. Maybe they're referring to her losing the company? Because by now they both seem completely down and she seems to enjoy the game that was played by her "Babe." She came already confidently assuming what happened and expecting to be wisked away by her lover. They both seem to like these games between themselves. They'd be fun to follow for a bit longer.

last edited at Jan 10, 2024 8:16AM

joined Dec 18, 2016

Ugh, arsenic level of toxicity

joined Jan 20, 2021

Crazy and More Crazy. What a great read!

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

what a ride!

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Damn. She toxic.

Wait, they're both toxic.

Hot.

Spillmyjuice
joined Jul 11, 2021

I read this and can only think of "ESH. You're both just enabling each others mental illnesses. You're both perfect for each other. Never change. Just never involve anybody else in what you've got going on."

To reply you must either login or sign up.