Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, this continues getting more and more fucked up. This version of science babies is edging more into magic babies, but fine, whatever. The basic idea that the two can have a kid would be sort of nice, if it weren't for the specifics.

Good grief, what would that stupid "mother" have done if MC had been a one-night-stand type, done Nadeshiko the first night and then discarded her with neither aware that you need protection before putting a finger in? Yeah, the whole thing is pretty insane, makes no sense, and I hope we get to see some fun times between the two of them again soon because it will sure be more coherent than the plot.

last edited at Dec 20, 2023 2:59PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples...

As others have pointed out, this isn't a real thing. Hard to "get" something that doesn't exist. Considering that procreation is an incredibly basic biological drive common not just to humans but to all life (cuz any species that didn't have it, didn't reproduce and so they're, like, gone), it's almost surprising how very little yuri has anything about it.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Good grief, what would that stupid "mother" have done if MC had been a one-night-stand type, done Nadeshiko the first night and then discarded her with neither aware that you need protection before putting a finger in? Yeah, the whole thing is pretty insane, makes no sense, and I hope we get to see some fun times between the two of them again soon because it will sure be more coherent than the plot.

Honestly I really do think that "mother" was already spying on Akane beforehand. Or maybe just that like she's got her eyes on everyone who buy a cleaning robot to then select an appropriate target for her stupid scheme, lmao.

joined Feb 11, 2022

this manga seems kinda dumb and feels like a fetish fulfillment manga at first but actually raises a lot of philosophical questions starting with : does it count if your first time is with an android ? and I've came up with a diagram that dedicates itself at finding the different options following the thought process of whether fucking a robot is more on the autoeroticism and/or fetish part or more on the actual sexual intercourse part , the diagram is less based on answering whether fucking a robot would mean losing your viginity because as I found out this belongs more to subjective and depends on individual perspectives, cultural norms, and personal beliefs and societal attitudes toward where virginity starts and ends especially in a case like this.

there are critical critical concepts that needs to be understood beforehand , firstly ,inanimacy ,say that hypothetically sex robots existed, would it count a sexual intercourse if you did it with a sex robot ? because let's take a rock for exemple , would fucking a rock count ? no, that'd be like some form of masturbation , right ? therefore a robot which is made of inanimate matter would also not count ,right ? so it seems to be hinting that inanimacy is the factor with most value here , which makes the first branch of the diagram of the "no"

does it count if your first time is with an android ? > if no then > fucking a robot is more on the autoeroticism and/or fetish part > why ? (see the above)

for the yes branch this is more complicated because for it to happen it has to be validated and it will uplift some more complex questions about intersection of technology and humanity and issues related to consciousness, the nature of the being and how we socially and ethically abord the concept of relationship. let's say that the robot has an accurate human shape and is capable of self-awareness and actual emotional response , those aren't just programmed emotional responses and it is authentic but still made of completely inanimate matter, would it still count ? here the factor with most value is equality and wether something to be as able as a human functionally and fundamentally. if the answer is actually yes that means these robots would be equal to us and we would be able to create and craft humans using inanimate matter and then if that was the case then that would means that these "robots" would be literally the same as organic matter which isn't the case which means there would be a separation on either the relationship and the fact that it has to be a being (on a social basis, which means that having a romantic relationship with your car or any inanimated things would be held up to the same standard as having a relationship with another human) or on how beings are born and separation here would be that there's beings born via organic and non-organic means (on a social basis, which means that a non-organic born being would be held up to the same standard as an organic born being) , therefore, if and only if the answer is yes I don't know which one of these options is the truth/the one that should be picked , and I don't have the answer for these 2 options, which makes the first branch of the diagram of the "yes".

does it count if your first time is with an android ? > if yes then > fucking a robot is more on the actual sexual intercourse part > why ? > [first option : relationship] or [second option : beings]

the fact is : we have to craft our own answer and be the judge , the solution actually depends on what you value the the most and since we aren't in the future to know how technology will develop , there's no definitive answer unless a lot of people bring their thoughts to the table , so what do you think ? Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android?

last edited at Dec 31, 2023 9:37PM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Poly ending briefly gazed at and then promptly averted. It's good that Nadeshiko finally knows what she wants now, too bad Akane is way too dumb to do anything about it :P

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Can't they at least have an actual threesome before they make a final decision?

Please.

joined May 3, 2014

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples...

As others have pointed out, this isn't a real thing. Hard to "get" something that doesn't exist. Considering that procreation is an incredibly basic biological drive common not just to humans but to all life (cuz any species that didn't have it, didn't reproduce and so they're, like, gone), it's almost surprising how very little yuri has anything about it.

i mean, what do you wanna lesbians to do? adopt? lol sure, that is the only solution honestly since the other solution is expensive and you LITERALLY chose what man seed you really need to shove inside you with a needle , sorry that most lesbians don’t think of getting pregnant and adoption is not so desirable any way,

mostly what do you think Lesbians will do in Japan were you can’t adopt if you are gay? like the idea of tormenting an child in an society they will hate your parents like lool good luck

also there is no proof of the idea of an supposed stupid internal clock that makes your brain crave men to get baby! like LOL

last edited at Jan 8, 2024 10:33AM

joined May 3, 2014

Poly ending briefly gazed at and then promptly averted. It's good that Nadeshiko finally knows what she wants now, too bad Akane is way too dumb to do anything about it :P

the majority of people won’t work, especially since there are not many interested, and no i don’t believe humans are made for poly like LOL

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

the majority of people won’t work, especially since there are not many interested, and no i don’t believe humans are made for poly like LOL

Damn, didn't know we had a Human Psychologist in our midst, who is so well versed in relationships and how Humans interact with them, so as to declare that polyamory just does not work and we're not made for it.

Fuck off with that noise, that's like saying "humans aren't made for homosexuality". You are not an expert on this situation, and your "opinions" on how people run their lives don't matter. Get outta here with that.

Not that I'll argue that it's for everyone. It's not.

As someone who IS polyamorous, the comic going "It's only true love if you feel jealousy" is a little cringe and incorrect, but it was written by someone who's been told that by society so hey, what're you gonna do.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, Jun!

And I really burst out laughing at her calling Akane a useless indecisive idiot. :D

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

What is cringe is polyamorous people spamming every single story with poly stuff.

I agree one hundred percent that Akane is a useless indecisive idiot.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm not poly but I am somehow able to enjoy stories about things I don't personally do, like some kind of freak mutant weirdo I guess. The ridiculous pushback against anyone posting about hoping for a threesome or poly ending to a story is both silly and tiring. Why are your personal beliefs supposed to matter one iota for the actions of a fictional character who is not you? I don't think the people who hope for a poly ending are trying to convince you other readers to try it irl, they just want to see the fictional characters they care about be happy together.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Damn, didn't know we had a Human Psychologist in our midst, who is so well versed in relationships and how Humans interact with them, so as to declare that polyamory just does not work and we're not made for it.

I'm not sure if xxadarblackxxxsx ever responds or reacts to people calling out their hostile posts or posts expressing disgust over a story triggering some of their hang-ups, which are most of their posts.

joined Oct 1, 2022

As long as it doesn't end in a threesome and dumb Akane stays with Nadeshiko, everything is fine.

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

they just want to see the fictional characters they care about be happy together.

But that's the thing, in this case (and in most cases where I've seen people calling for a poly ending) it clearly wouldn't make them happy, both Nadeshiko and Jun have made it clear that they want a monogamous relationship, so wanting a poly ending here is just weird and a bit absurd, I don't mind poly IF it fits the characters, their relationships and what they want, which is clearly not the case here, it's also becoming a bit a running theme for people to ask for poly ending when it makes no sense, so yeah it does get a bit anoying after a while. I've also seen multiple posts on this forum basically saying "if you don't like poly that's only because you were brainwashed by society" which is not something that is going to elicit any positive responses.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That edited page is genius. Paired sensory organs! (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Clearly credits Nadeshiko is cooking

joined Apr 10, 2023

they just want to see the fictional characters they care about be happy together.

But that's the thing, in this case (and in most cases where I've seen people calling for a poly ending) it clearly wouldn't make them happy, both Nadeshiko and Jun have made it clear that they want a monogamous relationship, so wanting a poly ending here is just weird and a bit absurd, I don't mind poly IF it fits the characters, their relationships and what they want, which is clearly not the case here, it's also becoming a bit a running theme for people to ask for poly ending when it makes no sense, so yeah it does get a bit anoying after a while. I've also seen multiple posts on this forum basically saying "if you don't like poly that's only because you were brainwashed by society" which is not something that is going to elicit any positive responses.

That literally only just happened this chapter and it honestly feels out of character for Nadeshiko because she's been so open-minded in every other chapter. Before now it's been perfectly reasonable to imagine our three main characters uniting in a polycule and fighting Nadeshiko's weird Dr. Wily mom lol

joined May 29, 2021

What is cringe is polyamorous people spamming every single story with poly stuff.

Name three currently running yuri with a poly plot. Hell name two. I can name so many single couple yuri stories ongoing right now. And you know what? I enjoy those. I don’t go into comments sections for yuri about one couple and whine that there aren’t more girls. But this manga has, on numerous occasions, teased a threesome with these characters and then backed off. That’s just straight up bait. And commenters like you who get all mad because that’s frustrating to some people is extremely annoying. 99.999999% of yuri released is already aimed at you. Going “no this should be mine too” is just greedy.

last edited at Jan 8, 2024 11:29PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That literally only just happened this chapter and it honestly feels out of character for Nadeshiko because she's been so open-minded in every other chapter. Before now it's been perfectly reasonable to imagine our three main characters uniting in a polycule and fighting Nadeshiko's weird Dr. Wily mom lol

How so? Nadeshiko has almost from the very start felt bad about this, even as she's tried to be more open-minded as her function as a sex robot dictated. She did indeed offer sharing Akane when she first met Jun, but then immediately realized she could not do it.

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

Yeah. You haven't read the story if you think Nadeshiko was ever fine with sharing Akane. Not that Akane did much to earn her devotion.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Yeah. You haven't read the story if you think Nadeshiko was ever fine with sharing Akane. Not that Akane did much to earn her devotion.

It's funny because Akane is basically just There but Jun and Nadeshiko are head over heels for her haha

17301d064023571ac09041aa022187bc
joined Apr 2, 2022

Hmm. Why I suddenly feel this series will come to end?

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 10:37AM

joined Sep 11, 2015

I want Akane x Nadeshiko x Jun to be together in the end but lol whatever happens happens.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

How so? Nadeshiko has almost from the very start felt bad about this, even as she's tried to be more open-minded as her function as a sex robot dictated. She did indeed offer sharing Akane when she first met Jun, but then immediately realized she could not do it.

and

I have read the series, I guess I'm just conflicted because I can see a reality where an equal footing poly relationship between these three could work, but the more I think about the series the more it feels like the author thinks monogamy is the only way love works, which bothers me personally but alas

To reply you must either login or sign up.