Forum › The Yorigami Sisters' Chupacabra Get-Rich-Quick Scheme!? discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Have these two made up after AoCF because I remember Shion becoming besties with Tenshi and Jo'on being sent to UFO ship

joined Dec 18, 2020

Have these two made up after AoCF because I remember Shion becoming besties with Tenshi and Jo'on being sent to UFO ship

They were glued to the hip during Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghosts. Hell, I've seen Japanese fans say (probably overdramatically) that that game killed Shion x Tenshi in favor of Shion x Jo'on.

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

They were glued to the hip during Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghosts. Hell, I've seen Japanese fans say (probably overdramatically) that that game killed Shion x Tenshi in favor of Shion x Jo'on.

I think you meant Sunken Fossil World? They don't appear in UDoALG.

Paper_overlay
joined Oct 4, 2023

Just when I thought that a translated manga with Juuoen characters would be coming to this site soon, but not this sooner than i think will be.

But nonetheless, it's satisfying to read albeit the focus is more on the Yorigami sisters. Really not disappoint.

3p3s4vk0o34b1
joined Aug 15, 2023

Jo'on messing with the Yakuza and almost getting her sister taken out is the funniest shit I've read.

20231229_142059
joined May 18, 2021

Bro why does it say jo'on x shion xd

last edited at Dec 25, 2023 1:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.