Forum › Posts by Vietcong Soldier

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Omg she said the thing

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Have these two made up after AoCF because I remember Shion becoming besties with Tenshi and Jo'on being sent to UFO ship

They were glued to the hip during Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghosts. Hell, I've seen Japanese fans say (probably overdramatically) that that game killed Shion x Tenshi in favor of Shion x Jo'on.

I think you meant Sunken Fossil World? They don't appear in UDoALG.

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Thanks for the delicious meal

Vietcong Soldier
MA+P discussion 26 Aug 22:52
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Thanks for the translation, 13 years late is better than never!

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

also maybe trans tag for the sister, i mean you don't rly have an orchi without being sure you know lol and shes a major character

I just re-read this, and I feel like we might be missing something from TL. Itsuki's sibling was referred as female in the first half of the chapters, but as male (including by themself) later on. Not sure if namo intentionally hid the sibling's gender and the TL just assumed they were female or if it's that weird transphobic japanese thing about refering to transwomen as men in the second part of the story... Either way it feels really strange to have Itsuki change pronouns mid-story. Anyone looked at the raws to clear the issue up?

I'm pretty sure they are trans, since they mentioned they don't have balls anymore

last edited at Jun 26, 2023 4:38PM

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

The ending was a bit rushed for Tokujira, but Itsuki ending up with Botan totally made sense with all their romantic developments since ch 11. At a certain point Itsuki's feelings towards Tokujira became more like Botan's feelings towards her (wanting to help their friend overcome her flaws) instead of a romantic crush. Meanwhile Itsuki and Botan really does have that chemistry together, Botan willing to look past his apperance and mistake to see his good intentions and they share similar interests with him too. It just make sense for them to be together.

Not all's bad for Tokujira though, despite being a third-wheel in a lovey dovey couple, she's still pretty close to both of them at the end. Their dynamic remained almost the same, just with Itsuki and Botan now dating.

All in all, a cute romance manga with pretty solid writing (could've delve more on the cross-dressing thing or polish out Tokujira's backstory though).

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

^
Mine is also always 1 more than it should be

Vietcong Soldier
Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

That rickshaws date sure was cute.

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020
104418080_p0

nice tongue

Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Nesting?

Vietcong Soldier
Subtext discussion 13 Nov 20:03
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

More like gateway yuri

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

bagong016 of e-hentai comments: "a little trivia: the song Koishi sing in the beginning is 胎児の夢 by RD-Sounds"

(It's good trivia btw, you can listen to the song here)

Another trivia: at the moment of writting, the video itself has 49 comments

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Ah, it really doesn't fit them or my version of them at least, but it was sweet.

My favorite part was Sakuya taking notes on the demonstration and looking unfazed like she was actually learning something.

^@Skywallker, nice.

I am a bit new to the Reme/Sakuya dynamic, but isn't the main conceit with Remelia that she TRIES to act mature and proper, but in reality she is just as immature as her perceived age would suggest? It seems like Reme could be both depending on what the story demands.

That's the fun part

Vietcong Soldier
Camellia discussion 19 Oct 22:37
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

That final panel is so cuteeee

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

who is Chris Q sensei

Akyuu

Vietcong Soldier
Fairy Rouge discussion 18 Jul 18:30
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Im not Up to date on the lore, does clownpiece live with Reimu now?
She lives below the shrine

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

I love how much Hisona puts into their doujins in terms of nods to relatively hidden bits of canon trivia. Like knowing they had human origins, and how they called Akyuu “Aya” which I agree must be weird for Kosuzu. Really touching moment with Keine as well.

Not Akyuu but the previous child of Are.

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 3:49PM

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

Smug satori