Forum › I'm an Elite Angel, But I'm Troubled By an Impregnable High School Girl discussion

joined Jan 7, 2023

I have pictures of an extra that needs translating. From What it looks like,it’s about Kirara and Ariel seeing a cute angel cat plush. Kirara gets it and kisses it(i’m assuming because 1.it’s an angel and 2.pretty sure it’s supposed to represent Ariel. Ariel blushes because of this.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The final chapter (chapter 24) has finally been published. I hope it gets translated soon because it's looking like a pretty satisfying ending.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

The final chapter (chapter 24) has finally been published. I hope it gets translated soon because it's looking like a pretty satisfying ending.

That's great to hear. I was thinking this got axed.

joined Jun 12, 2023

https://comic-top.com/viewer/?cid=58793&ct=watashi-eri-to-tenshi-desu-ga-nankofuraku-na-jk-ni-komaru-chapter-23-tenshitachi-no-shiren-5&t=1688207780
https://comic-top.com/viewer/?cid=67754&ct=watashi-eri-to-tenshi-desu-ga-nankofuraku-na-jk-ni-komaru-chapter-24-tenshitachi-no-shiren-6&t=1688213096
These are the chapters that didn’t get translated!
The wish finally got revealed.
All I’m going to say is my girls got their happy ending(the one they truly deserve).
I’m also glad the author made Kirara a bit of a deeper character and not just the dumb damsel in distress that Ariel has to save nonstop.
(The chapters are all in Japanese…)

joined Jun 12, 2023

There’s a chapter 23 too!
That one wasn’t announced on Noyama’s Twitter page!
My girls really deserved this ending.
One of the healthiest lesbian relationships in yuri media fr.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so are the last two chapters just going to stay in translation hell forever then? Kind of a bummer I really would have liked seeing this finish.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

I guess she didn't get the memo what happened to the last angel who got too prideful.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah hey, I've been missing this. Also ough I know that at some point Shefa has stopped acting rationally because if you're that close to your goal you're not going to let anything get in the way but girl at this point murder is not a solution. Because even if you succeed in taking out the human you'll get jumped by no less than three angels who now want you dead too.

Also that part in the backstory where Kirara gets taken advantage of by nameless other girl, ough... Not much more I can say.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

so are the last two chapters just going to stay in translation hell forever then? Kind of a bummer I really would have liked seeing this finish.

They were technically translated. It's just that the typesetter went MIA, as tends to happen on an anonymous board (the transient nature of public RAWs likely didn't help). I have no qualms with Gouma-Den picking it up though, since they've got a good track record.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 10:44PM

joined May 10, 2021

Oh wow, stoked to have this back.
Thanks a lot for picking this up!
Shefa has really lost it huh.... Can't wait to see the gang, gang her up.
Also Kirara's backstory was kinda fucked.
Thanks again for the translation!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's baaaack! Bless you Gouma Den for picking up these unfinished stories.

That Kirara past scene got dark so suddenly. Glad to see her finally get her happy ending ;_;

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 6:03PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh wow, glad to finally get some closure on this one! Will the "Kirara takes over heaven" ending come to pass? (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

if i had a nickel for every yuri romcom that gets serious and introduces world ending threats i´d have two nickels wich isn´t a lot but it´s weird that happened twice

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

if i had a nickel for every yuri romcom that gets serious and introduces world ending threats i´d have two nickels wich isn´t a lot but it´s weird that happened twice

Only two?

joined May 10, 2021

And a nice happy ending.
Thanks for the translation!

joined May 3, 2014

FINALY the story has an proper ending!
and yet again the VILLIAN that was like “I’m gonna kill you” GOT NO PUNISHMENT!!! WTF???

last edited at Dec 5, 2023 1:36AM

joined Oct 13, 2021

This was fine, but I still think separation->timeskip->reunion endings are uninspired and boring. From a reader's prospective, effectively nothing happened.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now to wait for the volume extras.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Not the "Kirara, would you like a job?" ending that I was hoping for, but they're still together and in love. Glad for them.

(NGL I briefly had hope for Kirara's apotheosis when she suddenly sprouted wings... orz)

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Kirara doesn't exactly get Heaven in exchange for her good deads but given that she turns Ariel directly into an archangel she does turn her girlfriend into Heaven's boss, which is still pretty good.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was a nice one~
Good amount of fanservice and fluff

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I enjoyed that one but the ending feels a bit rushed. No real explanation as to why Ariel came posing as a transfer student (aside from being with Kirara). I mean, for a moment, I thought she gave up on being an angel so she could be with Kirara but considering she mentioned how hard it is to be one, I assume she still is ?

Would have appreciated at least one extra page to give a little more context for the ending.

joined Jun 12, 2023

I enjoyed that one but the ending feels a bit rushed. No real explanation as to why Ariel came posing as a transfer student (aside from being with Kirara). I mean, for a moment, I thought she gave up on being an angel so she could be with Kirara but considering she mentioned how hard it is to be one, I assume she still is ?

Would have appreciated at least one extra page to give a little more context for the ending.

Hi! There actually IS a final extra!
It’s abt their “first night” and possibly gives more insight into their future together!
I’m hoping it gets translated:(

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Not only did the ending arc suck, but the last chapter was especially bad. All that heaven nonsense was total bullshit. Such a cute beginning too. What a disappointment.

joined May 3, 2014

This was fine, but I still think separation->timeskip->reunion endings are uninspired and boring. From a reader's prospective, effectively nothing happened.

ok so?

To reply you must either login or sign up.