Forum › The Smoking Maid discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I love when oneshots get a sequel!

I hope there'll be more.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

mfw people are cool with loli stuff but go nuts when it's a story about smoking. Smh

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

mfw people are cool with loli stuff but go nuts when it's a story about smoking. Smh

Yeah, lmao

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's smoking hot hahaha aaah...
But I get why she would fall for her... I would!

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

People clicking on a manga about smoking, titled the smoking maid, and then complaining about the smoking is hilarious to me lmao

joined Aug 29, 2019

People clicking on a manga about smoking, titled the smoking maid, and then complaining about the smoking is hilarious to me lmao

As Serenata said, they probably really just assumed that it meant the maid was smoking hot. Totally... (/s)

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

New chapter
and of course, it’s a banger too
This is some the best the Smell tag has on this website

joined Apr 10, 2023

lol maybe Dynasty needs a "dead dove: do not eat" style tag. Something to say "Look, it's not just a background character smoking, this is some hardcore graphic explicit on-screen smoking. Content Warning for smoking. The surgeon general has found this manga is bad for your lungs."

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

didn't know this was a series but great

pd: what's with all the smoking shaming going on in the comments??

last edited at Nov 30, 2023 5:21PM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

absolute player

joined Jun 3, 2014

will hijiri beat the smell allegations this chapter?!

she did not but at least she knows it smells bad

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i don´t really see people complaining as much as just stating facts, like if someone smokes near you the stench will be so strong that you probably won´t be able to really notices that person s natural smell and it definetly doesn´t smell nice at all, not an opinion or condemnation of the manga just a fact. if someone were to post a yuri about a couple going " yeah dude the earth is definetly so flat" people will rightfully so call out the BS

As i see it there´s two types of people in this comment section the ones that think smoking is cool and the ones that have actually smoked or being around someone that does it in a regular basis

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 4:02AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

benja posted:

i don´t really see people complaining as much as just stating facts, like if someone smokes near you the stench will be so strong that you probably won´t be able to really notices that person s natural smell and it definetly doesn´t smell nice at all, not an opinion or condemnation of the manga just a fact. if someone were to post a yuri about a couple going " yeah dude the earth is definetly so flat" people will rightfully so call out the BS

As i see it there´s two types of people in this comment section the ones that think smoking is cool and the ones that have actually smoked or being around someone that does it in a regular basis

There's no in between, you hate it or you love it... there's no "I don't really care" option, I see...
There are people condemning this manga, saying is a waste of their time, spamming and calling it stupid, but I suppose that if we try hard enough, anything convenient is a fact.

At the end of the day, most of us are adults, pretty aware of the dangers so when people spam warnings as if they're trying to reverse break the 4th wall and save the protagonist we are just a little... perplexed, that's all.

Idk I'm going to keep reading, how about you?

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 8:18PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

There's no in between, you hate it or you love it... there's no "I don't really care" option, I see...
There are people condemning this manga, saying is a waste of their time, spamming and calling it stupid, but I suppose that if we try hard enough, anything convenient is a fact.

what? there´s like 3 or 4 post calling it dumb or a waste of time don´t know where´s the supossed spam, on the other hand there´s tons of people saying that is cute but gives the wrong idea about smoking, there´s plenty of in between, i guess anything but unconditional praise in considered hate on thi site lol

At the end of the day, most of us are adults, pretty aware of the dangers so when people spam warnings as if they're trying to reverse break the 4th wall and save the protagonist we are just a little... perplexed, that's all.

ok there´s like 3 or 4 people that outright hate it, if you consider that spam i guess that´s also fine, For me the botom like is that "she smeel so good" is a silly line and shows how little the author knows about smoking, this feels like it was written by a 14 y/o that has never been around a smoker but thinks smooking is cool.
I´m not here to lecture anyone on the dangers of smoking i just gave my opinion and some of my life experiences as a smoker myself (wich i thought was the poin of this forum but again i see that anything but uncoditional praise is considered hate) and i´ve seen a lot of people do the same in a respectfull way. Compared to let say citrus this is pretty chill discussion so i don´t really see the supossed hate train

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Oh my god, this is really cute, I can't believe I just found it

To reply you must either login or sign up.