Forum › Epilogue: Under the Blue Sky discussion

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

I came too soon the yuri tag isn't even here.

Hope sensei won't appear in the anime and the story will be told from the girls' perspective, like Azur Lane

SUPER444E Uploader
The Mahjong Cafe Club
joined Oct 20, 2021

Hope sensei won't appear in the anime and the story will be told from the girls' perspective, like Azur Lane

at this point they are really good "friends" haha

joined Sep 9, 2023

You'd definitely have to write off adapting the main story in that case, as the theme of the game's entire story revolves around the responsibilities adults have with their powers and sensei is a key plot driver. A slice of life without them appearing could work very well, as evidenced by the full-on OVAs on Youtube, but may not be as effective in marketing the game and doesn't demonstrate the quality of writing behind the main story. Personally, I'm hoping for either F!Sensei ala Girls Frontline or playing up inter-student relationships - assuming it's even possible for Volume 3 to be more subtextually homoerotic (seriously like half the ships stem from characters seen there alone).

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

HifuAzu defending their status as the main couple.

Azusa grabbing her sweater is so adorable.

The anime could do eden treaty without sensei if they make Hifumi the protagonist, they just make the first episode the bank heist and Nagisa puts Hifumi in charge of the club the rest of the season. Sensei would be needed for the final part of the treaty, but they can just adapt the first 3 parts until the point Hifumi gives her speech.

joined Sep 9, 2023

That'd take some pretty significant rewriting to make sense, such as how Nagisa was so paranoid she couldn't even trust Hifumi (which was what made the traitor's reveal so tragically ironic), but not impossible. Just doing one volume would also at least allow for enough airtime to actually do the character establishment necessary for non-players that is so often missing from gacha game adaptations.

Volume 2 would likely be the easiest to write sensei out of IMO. I don't think they had any real role that they were irreplaceable in, though it's the relatively weakest volume in terms of story.

joined May 26, 2016

Seeing as how Girls frontline anime got dunked and memed on for its needless changes this will 100% not happen. They will follow the game to the T

Cdcb45166f5d7f864387f38076826b5fa05f1e50182f6f94e614be4b5810c622
joined Oct 21, 2019

From the looks of Serika's trailer it looks like they're gonna be a voiceless PoV character. Which is fine for the scenes where they aren't important but stuff like the confrontation against Black Suit is going to be atrocious.

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

Uhh pals thanks for the comments but aren't we supposed to be talking about this doujin?

To reply you must either login or sign up.