Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Sep 28, 2015

Geeze that phone call with Rin was way more than I had thought it would be glancing at the raws. If the relationship with Rin continues to get more and more serious I can definitely see (comedic) drama ahead when she's forced to deal with the other girls of Itsumi's, ever growing, harem.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I like Arare going the Ucchi path of disgust > obsession > genuine affection for her onee-chan

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

How come every single new chapter is somehow better than the previous one?

joined May 10, 2015

It seems like this manga is some sort of Mochi's self parody.
We got the "NOT into yuri", the "NOT into incest".
All that's missing is the "NOT finding relatives on dating sites".

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Which pages are the ones that were added to chapters 25 and 28 (or will be added, in 28's case)?

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

Pages 26 and 27 are new additions to chapter 25. I'm noy sure off the top of my head which they'll be for 28 but I'll make sure to make note of it in the announcement itself when we finish that one

joined Jan 11, 2014

Are the new pages for ch 25 something Mocchi added post-publishing ch 25 or was it something that always existed that just never made it into the original translation? Sorry if this is a stupid question XD

RIN. RIN. RIN. That phone call KILLED me. I could not read it in one go. Rin is literally so endgame, they're so wholesome. I hope that the aphrodisiac revealed feelings that Toudou already have and she won't go off the drug and take back everything.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Incredible restraint from Mochi to not have the incest happen. I know that must have taken a lot.

Rin enjoyers stay winning as usual. Feels good.

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

Gotta say, the little sister manipulating her parents to dislike their daughter was abit much and made this chapter somewhat jarring.

I mean.... Itsumi spent like the first 12 chapters trying to drug her teacher and have sex with him, and was in general very rotten and manipulative (even if she fail most of the times), she only seems better now because she got character development. Her sister is literally the same as her, just she seems to succeed with her manipulativeness intentionally.

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

The new pages for 25 (and eventually 28) were only added when Volume 5 released for sale about a week ago. Aside from some chibi insets, those four new pages are all the "extra content" so we decided we'll insert them into their context like they are in the book instead of publishing them separately and out of context.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Itsumi and Arare are definitely related scumbags. I love them so much!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I can't fucking believe Mochi said no to incest. Where's the real Mochi, and what happened to them?

Anyway, the Hanei route gets more and more likely to be the endgame, and I'm very happy about it!

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Rin enjoyers stay winning as usual. Feels good.

We're winning so much, it's like we've forgotten how to fail.

It's not even funny anymore to laugh at Prez supporters, the poor sods.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You don't know the half of it, yandere chick.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

God-tier chapter. Everything I wanted from Arare and more. The sisters are waayyy more alike then I thought they'd be too. And the icing on this amazing cake, Rin shippers are winning so hard right now. Like wow! Still rooting for Pres but man, I won't be mad if Rin comes out on top, they're really cute together too. Also, that last page. I can't believe she said that to her little sisters face, omg! Especially with this being a Mochi manga. No to incest?! I'm genuinely shocked

last edited at Sep 2, 2023 4:13PM

joined Jun 13, 2023

Also, that last page. I can't believe she said that to her little sisters face, omg! That's the toxic Itsumi I know and love!

Is it toxic? It's definitely blunt, but I think it's actually good that Itsumi cleared the air so there could be no misunderstandings.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Don't be so down-to-earth with this wacky manga! for those who want a development with the nurse, I'm sure tsubasa will go to her again for advice ^^.
And I'm not at all shocked, it's the tone of the series, we drug, use slaves, there's borderline rape in short you have to take this magnificent manga at face value in every respect.

There's slaves???? Oh man, maybe I should pick this series back up

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Okay I know we're all joking about how it makes sense that they're family with how scummy they are. But I wonder how much of Itsumi's actions are from her sisters isolation driving her to being desperate. Her sister even said it herself, Itsumi was about to be driven to the deepend.

Itsumi isn't really good at anything and she's kinda dumb, but I think being a scumbag comes from being desperate for someone's attention. Even going so far to drugging her teacher to have someone. She only wants positive attention because she's only ever received negative harsh reactions from everyone around her. That's why she's calmed down since bonding with the other girls. She's gone from a scumbag to a pevert now tbh.

In conclusion, I'm a Itsumi apologist. Rin best girl

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. This went from mean spirited comedy to full on dark comedy.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I love the way the incest ship is the most unhinged?? Or unlikely?? Least wholesome ship in a work of THE mochi au lait. But damn I really hope there’s a nice happy wholesome ending for toudou and rin cause they’re adorable

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

I like how the chapter was supposed to be dedicated to the little sister but instead it gave us Hanei Rin food, awesome chapter!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh this whole family is FUCKED fucked up, huh?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Okay I know we're all joking about how it makes sense that they're family with how scummy they are. But I wonder how much of Itsumi's actions are from her sisters isolation driving her to being desperate. Her sister even said it herself, Itsumi was about to be driven to the deepend.

Itsumi isn't really good at anything and she's kinda dumb, but I think being a scumbag comes from being desperate for someone's attention. Even going so far to drugging her teacher to have someone. She only wants positive attention because she's only ever received negative harsh reactions from everyone around her. That's why she's calmed down since bonding with the other girls. She's gone from a scumbag to a pevert now tbh.

In conclusion, I'm a Itsumi apologist. Rin best girl

Yeah, that part really stuck out this chapter (as well as the conversation with Rin, of course). It was a lot of info that we didn't really know about before, and it explains a lot about how she got to this point. She wasn't the black sheep of the family for being a scumbag (at least, not initially), she was made the black sheep by her sister's manipulation.

I can't recall if Mochi au Lait has ever had a work quite like this one. It's the kind of comedy we've come to expect from them, but with actual character arcs and real growth alongside it. It's nice to see how they've matured as artists.

Also Itsumi's sister sucks big time. I've never been happier to see a ship sink before even leaving the harbor, and I really hope it stays sunk. I wonder if it was a deliberate choice to do that for the incest pairing.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

well it isn't a mochi au lait story without its incest eh?

ok i read the chapter now WOOO Rin fans stay winning

last edited at Sep 2, 2023 10:07PM

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

I am confused. Is it very mochi to have an incest plotline, or is it very unmochi to not follow through with it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.