Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

joined Jan 11, 2014

SHIT WENT DOWNNNN. Very awesome

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

"if I can't have it then nobody will "
childish secret group leaders

joined Jan 14, 2020

We’re so used to seeing Rose in her black bob + glasses look, I just realized that her real self looks like a younger version of the Babylon leader. Probably a coincidence but interesting detail nonetheless.

Refugees seem to tend to be drawn as blond, which makes me wonder about Benika.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

We’re so used to seeing Rose in her black bob + glasses look, I just realized that her real self looks like a younger version of the Babylon leader. Probably a coincidence but interesting detail nonetheless.

Refugees seem to tend to be drawn as blond, which makes me wonder about Benika.

Fun fact: If you look at the Vol 4 cover, you can see Rose's hair color. (Benika is on Vol 2's cover, but she's also on the back of Vol 4 as well)

joined Jan 14, 2020

In this art style, I'm not sure I can reliably tell Rose and Gina apart. And Hibai got to be on Volume 3.

https://mangadex.org/title/3de94607-fae1-425d-b12f-dea89cef6950/i-wanna-quit-being-a-hitman?tab=chapters seems to have Vol 4; it's a white-pink hair. Benika seems to be redhead, from Vol 2... not very Japanese, if these are 'real' colors.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I quite like the unmasked Rose. Not just her appearance but also her mannerisms have changed, but she is now more authentic to herself, I guess? The question is, will Benika fall in love with this version of Rose, too?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

About as expected, even if the details were tricky to figure out. I suppose the "more pressing matters" are Hibai and Gina.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

About as expected, even if the details were tricky to figure out.

Given that the manga generously glosses over them too I'd say the author agrees with that assessment ;)

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

This is honestly, the manga, I am waiting updates the most.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I hope there's a nice after-story with Hibai and Gina, assuming they're still alive.

Why wouldn't they be? Rose would have had to kill them herself or leave them for dead

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Pat pat pat Slam Slam Slam BAM BAM BAM

was my favorite part of this chapter

Awkward family hug?

joined May 24, 2014

Awkward family hug?

They wanted to be sure it wasn't a dream

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Awkward family hug?

They wanted to be sure it wasn't a dream

I was referencing gravity falls

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Father really went and said "job's a job, respect the grind"

joined May 24, 2014

Well so much for being fired

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

if there's a well established niche then someone's bound to fill it, even if it's in blood money; whole thing seems a bit convoluted though

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

if there's a well established niche then someone's bound to fill it, even if it's in blood money; whole thing seems a bit convoluted though

Oh yeah it's definitely convoluted haha

joined May 9, 2017

For one minute, I thought it was the end... Two chapters left. I wonder how this will wrap up.

The fact that Father Shirafune is kind of giving permission to Rose to continue being a hitman makes me think we won't have a proper conversation about it with Benika, which is a bit sad. Since she learned her girlfriend is a hitman, we haven't seen any reaction from her...

I don't remember who said that, but I agree with the fact that if she truly love her, she should be concerned about it but it looks like she accepting the situation way too quickly.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

what

EDIT: oh okay the 'fin' doesn't mean this is the END end

last edited at Aug 11, 2023 10:34PM

joined Jan 16, 2023

For one minute, I thought it was the end... Two chapters left. I wonder how this will wrap up.

The fact that Father Shirafune is kind of giving permission to Rose to continue being a hitman makes me think we won't have a proper conversation about it with Benika, which is a bit sad. Since she learned her girlfriend is a hitman, we haven't seen any reaction from her...

I don't remember who said that, but I agree with the fact that if she truly love her, she should be concerned about it but it looks like she accepting the situation way too quickly.

Two chapters left???

joined Feb 20, 2023

I kinda hoped Rose and Benika would get a chance to talk after what happened at the apartment. Things are moving extremely fast, did this series get canceled oe something.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

"keep the horrible status quo, it's fine as long as we recognise how bad it is and how much we exploit others. and be cool with queer people on an individual basis."

truly the priest represents liberalism.

joined Nov 22, 2019

What? This whole manga is called fucking "i wanna quite being a hitman." Rose literally had everything she wanted right in her hands: her girlfriend, Shirifune, a way out of the country, and the perfect cover to escape in, and then all of sudden she switches to "Actually being a hitman is no different than any other job (despite the fact that it puts my loved ones at risk), I can't quite now!"

joined Jun 16, 2023

I sort of assumed that finishing her assignment for Babylon was the price for getting Benika and her dad to safety.

joined May 9, 2017

Two chapters left???

Yes, it ends with chapter 43. No epilogue it seems (unless 43 is an epilogue).

https://comic-days.com/episode/3269632237268449361

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 12:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.