Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

new couple alert let'S go

Side couple often progresses faster than the main one, but here they're already a couple...

And the world thinks they're competing for the top...

...which is true in another way entirely...

last edited at Jul 24, 2023 12:15AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cogito posted:

my guess is that Kyoka, the ice queen cosplayer, is Tsukiko's previous cosplay partner (and possibly romantic partner??)

I doubt it. Tsukiko's previous partner was dark haired and retired because of "age and lost of interest".

Kyoka is "blond" and seems to be rather young.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Idk why, but those lip bites seemed kinda disturbing to me

Yea, the artist seems to be even more into lip bites than Stjepan Šejić, but definitely not as skilled at making them look playful instead of borderline violent...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Took me a moment, but I finally figured out whom Minku's denial reminded me of - Mitsumine Mashiro. :D

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is it just me or was the art in this chapter really bad and inconsistent compared to previous ones'?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Hey, she got the mom's blessing (as well as promise to take care of her in the future) and it looks like we got some more characters joining the show. Cocoa should be fun--finally be formally introduced. Hopefully we see her (likely) girlfriend also.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 4:28PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's quite the mom she has there.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

The buildup to the mom commenting on Tsukiko maintaining a proper relationship was gold. Every time I expected the mom to pivot, and when she finally did it was hilarious. The mom's a great character, hope we continue to see her in future chapters.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 5:25PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Mom's a fox

joined Sep 10, 2022

my guess is that Kyoka, the ice queen cosplayer, is Tsukiko's previous cosplay partner (and possibly romantic partner??)

After this chapter and the focus on inspiring others, I feel like Kyouka might have been inspired to cosplay by our MC. She could have been a fan that our MC met and that's why she seems familiar to her. That would tie up a bunch of the themes after they meet Cocoa.

last edited at Sep 12, 2023 8:33PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looking forward to the next bit!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Hiyori-san basically said "You can date my daughter, but keep it PG until she turns 18."

Mom's a fox

Literally a kitsune spirit in a human body.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

So Hiyori-san basically said "You can date my daughter, but keep it PG until she turns 18."

And Tsukiko basically replied "Ever heard of Kimi wa Shoujo, lady? Hyuk hyuk hyuk!"

(Okay, in actual fact she didn't, but she should have!)

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

After this chapter and the focus on inspiring others, I feel like Kyouka might have been inspired to cosplay by our MC. She could have been a fan that our MC met and that's why she seems familiar to her. That would tie up a bunch of the themes after they meet Cocoa.

We can see what is probably Kyoka on page 25 of chapter 9.

It's pretty "in your face".

joined Sep 10, 2022

We can see what is probably Kyoka on page 25 of chapter 9.

It's pretty "in your face".

I thought that might be her but since she has black hair then and we only saw an angle of the face, I wasn't sure enough to mention it. Either way the mention from chapter 8 is enough of a hint, I think.

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 7:56AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Her mom really just rolled with it, huh? But the way she did it... honestly, she feels pretty unique in the annals of anime parents.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Her mom really just rolled with it, huh? But the way she did it... honestly, she feels pretty unique in the annals of anime parents.

Well... she bears an astonishing resemblance to Kousaka-san from Kimi wa Shoujo. Same air, same looks, same style, same makeup even.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a middle-school blondie as her lover.

And, in that case, she can't very well object to Tsukiko's thing with Hinata, can she?

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 7:33PM

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

"A couple of two butches?? Rejected!!!!"

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The next chapter will be last? Whyyyy

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Imagined having the chance of tap two cosplayers

joined Sep 10, 2022

I knew she was her idol from the past.

I was wondering how long of a run this one would have, considering they normally do shorter series. This is basically as long as their stuff goes for and she already got the mom's blessing and found her love for the cosplay community again. Should be a heartfelt final chapter, the only thing left is for the two of them to be more upfront with their feelings for the other. Should be fun, ending at this major cosplay event with all this "love" around them.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 11:54AM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Pardon?

joined May 10, 2021

What the heck, really?!

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

What the heck, really?!

Last page.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That went... about as expected. "As a cosplayer", of course.

To reply you must either login or sign up.