Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Mar 16, 2023

Absolute cuteness overload lol.

Though it seems like it's about to get more serious, the prince is supposed to be one of Elsa's routes, right? And also, the whole "transaction", do we have any context about what it is? Is it about what Evie and Michel talked about last time? Well either way a crucial point is coming up!

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

this is why you should let sleeping catgirls lie.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She's totally not taking advantage of her not yet scheme filled brain.

Totally not brainwashing her into the lass with the teasing ass that she becomes later.

Pretty sure Elsa is destine to fall for Evie regardless of the circumstances that lead to it, the timeline isn’t zapping Evie for seeking Elsa out before they are suppose to meet, and she still doesn’t get zapped when she flirts with her.

Wasn’t until she almost stated what their future relationship was that she got zapped, and I’m thinking that only happened because it puts that very relationship at risk of not happening.

True,but until then,gotta fill that small head with all kinds of flirty methods.

And cool explosions.

And now she's awakening her to the pleasures of the flesh.

A fulfilling way to start the day.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

now it will be even harder to get her up

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Too adorable for words. ^_^

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Well, Evie has certainly let go of every inhibition in her child body.
No wonder Elsa was so smitten.

Untitled
joined May 25, 2023

aaaaaaaaaaa, Elsa tiptoeing sososo adorable

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Absolute cuteness overload lol.

Though it seems like it's about to get more serious, the prince is supposed to be one of Elsa's routes, right? And also, the whole "transaction", do we have any context about what it is? Is it about what Evie and Michel talked about last time? Well either way a crucial point is coming up!

we do: in chapter 70, she mentioned to the Prince about meeting Count Leopold for another "sale" of kids and people.

last edited at Jul 17, 2023 1:21PM

25807f2f-52d2-4bcf-84a8-46471290408c
joined May 3, 2022

Um Evie? Your sleeping position screams “NYAN” to me

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Um Evie? Your sleeping position screams “NYAN” to me

Just trying to seduce Elsa on purpose.

Rsz_1230979
joined Sep 1, 2021

This arc is cute but there is just too much inconsistencies in this comic. Is this even still isekai?

I remember getting excited during the first chapter's release... ooh a yuri isekai story with a system forcing our lead to follow the original plot of being a villainess... that was an interesting read! This (current arc) is ALSO a good and precious story.. it's just not consistent with the start and I have no idea how the author will even make it make sense.

last edited at Jul 18, 2023 12:29AM

joined Jun 3, 2014

^^^^^
If I remember correctly, Evie doesn't get the villainess system until she's older so it seems consistent to me. Or maybe the system is just supressed again because of future Elsa?

Little Evie is not holding back on being as flirty as possible with little Elsa and it's adorable <3

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I remember getting excited during the first chapter's release... ooh a yuri isekai story with a system forcing our lead to follow the original plot of being a villainess... that was an interesting read! This (current arc) is ALSO a good and precious story.. it's just not consistent with the start and I have no idea how the author will even make it make sense.

Yeah I don't even know where this is going. She's supposedly going to the past to stop the wolf attack, right? And then what? The story ends? There's something with that villain guy selling children to the demons or something (I forgot) and he may be involved and not the actual demons but like I don't get it??? Also mildly uncomfortable knowing this is older Yvonne actually and flirting with child Elsa. I mean she's not doing anything, though actually there's the suggestion that they're going to kiss, idk...
I would have better preferred it if Yvonne slowly found out about Elsa's sad past if they wanted to add drama rather than sending her back to the past.
Also I have a problem with all these isekais, why do they never mention the protagonists past life? I mean surely it affects them if they remember it, right?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Also I have a problem with all these isekais, why do they never mention the protagonists past life? I mean surely it affects them if they remember it, right?

Isekais these days have kind of just turned into lazy character templates. Like, you don't need to introduce your character properly if they're just a normal person from our world.
Sometimes I'm just baffled as to why it needed to be an isekai at all, I feel like it would be much more interesting if they were "the chosen one" from their own world and being from our world with no backstory actively detracts from the story.

In saying that, I think the point of this being an isekai here is not her backstory, but the fact that she doesn't want to be the villainess where the original character in her shoes totally wanted to be cruel. So that's at least something. I can't think of a way where it would be possible to have this scenario without the MC being transported into a game world.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Isekai can matter to justify the protag having a different attitude than usual for the setting, like a noble or princess who believes in equality and/or gay rights. Or for having extra knowledge from having played the game. Or from having been older before janked into a high school setting.

In MagiRevo, Anis's memories seemed somewhat hazy anyway. Conversely in the fanfic "Sanitize", the protag's medical knowledge is quite important.

In this case, Yvonne is making decisions in part based on her knowledge of the game, 'routes' and all, even though I have the impression she was just a beta tester and never played the whole thing, so she's overconfident. (Plus there's been deviation, like the 'mare' in chapter one.) Vs. IFTV, where Rei has a ton of knowledge and is specifically trying not to invalidate it before making her big move.

Rsz_1230979
joined Sep 1, 2021

Yeah I don't even know where this is going. She's supposedly going to the past to stop the wolf attack, right? And then what? The story ends? There's something with that villain guy selling children to the demons or something (I forgot) and he may be involved and not the actual demons but like I don't get it??? Also mildly uncomfortable knowing this is older Yvonne actually and flirting with child Elsa. I mean she's not doing anything, though actually there's the suggestion that they're going to kiss, idk...
I would have better preferred it if Yvonne slowly found out about Elsa's sad past if they wanted to add drama rather than sending her back to the past.

Oh same especially on the mentally grown up Yvonne flirting with an innocent Elsa.

I just came back from a reddit discussion on this series and the consensus was, this twist is so good and someone even mentioned it made the first part now understandable. What am I missing??

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

I'm really having a hard time keeping up with this arc. Seems like a cheap excuse to draw some lolis so far.

Wtfsakura
joined Nov 5, 2017

^^^^^
If I remember correctly, Evie doesn't get the villainess system until she's older so it seems consistent to me. Or maybe the system is just supressed again because of future Elsa?

Little Evie is not holding back on being as flirty as possible with little Elsa and it's adorable <3

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch65#8
Pay attention to what the oldman say and dark aura around her mother. Might have something to ddo with it.
As well as Linda's contact, the time Yvone became a "sucubus".

joined Aug 21, 2017

Idiot Couple

joined Jan 11, 2014

michel getting the short end of the narrative stick

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That was some ridiculous level of double misunderstandings. Side characters to the rescue.

last edited at Jul 30, 2023 6:47PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Whew, praise be to the wingmaid! That was nearly a disaster.

Will the prince also be walking the path of the yuri danshi?

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hahaha, loved the last bit, when he realizes what's going on, I wasn't liking the whole childhood time thing, but it's getting cute.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

That shot of them together on the horse is just too cute.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I enjoy the childhood time thing so far, and I think my favorite chapter from this arc is when Evie shows up the boy practicing swordsmanship with a saber manifested from air magic. I hope there's more like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.