Forum › Koi-Musubi discussion

joined Apr 23, 2014

Now that I have had a glimpse of non-moe Nico, I desire a manly Nico doujin.

A man can dream...

Something felt really awkward in this story, the dialogue was off, and not that there's anything wrong with it, but I kept expecting Nico to go futanari at any moment. I did like Nozomi's character design though, depending on how she's drawn she can be incredibly hot.

This ship is weird too. I can definitely see Nico and Nozomi being close friends, but by no means can I picture the two of them together romantically. The only ship that really works for Nozomi is Eli and I could potentially see Nozomi going for Maki as her reasons for befriending Eli and Maki are very similar.

Anyway, Umi x Eli for life♥

last edited at Apr 1, 2015 8:36PM

Rsz_mlg_yes__precure_5____by_candygirl4226-d8kc01n
joined Apr 22, 2015

It's great seeing Nico being paired with someone that isn't Maki once in a while.
I love it.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I do agree that Nico was really masculine..but I don't hate it. It's just different. I definitely think the dialog was off too. At the same time I did enjoy seeing Nico as a top, it makes her more sexy, instead of looking childish I guess. Typically I'm all about Nico Maki ship. I want this artist to do something like have a masculine Nico and super feminine Maki with the same drawing style. lol.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I like this pair, we need more uncommun pairing like Maki x Nozomi

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

Perverted Eli would probably say something like...

"Horoshoooo!"

When she sees this. Idk.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

tf is wrong with nico

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koi_musubi#17

What are they doing there? That pose would be if she has a dick or anything... And She's acting like those violent males in yaoi or shoujos... Sick.

last edited at Jul 21, 2018 6:16PM

joined May 4, 2013

These comments break my trans heart, I mean I know this is manga and far from being interpreted like one would reality.
But I thought Nico was pretty damn cool until she slipped up on page 21, which in return made her exponentially more cute, but it wouldn't have occured to me that she acted masculine. I guess if you guys read a hate-sex scene then that would make it a yaoi? To be fair though her portrayal was more intimidating than I bargained for and I can't tell how ooc she is because I don't know the official material...

last edited at Jul 21, 2018 9:14PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm sorry. Maybe I was too rude 'cause I didnt like what I read, I admit my words were pretty violent like a hater. I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This was pretty shit, NGL.
And I agree, this felt more like one of those Yaoi doujins where they usually normalize rape or violent sex lol, might as well given Nico a dick while they were at it. Overall it felt kinda creepy, with a side of bad writing, at least the art was alright.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I didn't find it creepy at all. I like that Nico was a bit more brave this time. Seems fine to me. She can't always be just tsun-tsun.

joined Jul 9, 2021

Oooh i love this lewd nico
Even though I'm a big shipper for nicomaki

E2p2u7huuayu0wt
joined Aug 24, 2020

I know I'm late for this discussion but I can't help but love Nico here. She's my favorite character from Love Live! series ever since the beginning. It seems most artists get her personality on point. Especially Syutaro. I like how they portray the mature side of her, not restricting only to the childish and superficial side that serves to mask her true self. I'm a big fan of Eri X Nozomi but I do enjoy Nico X Nozomi too. They have a good connection. It's kind of hard to explain lol.
Anyway, love the fact that she's the one holding the situation this time. We need more doujinshis to show Nico being assertive. And coming from this artist, it's truly a pleasure to read.
How is she masculine in this? You people wrote a lot of bullsh1t.

last edited at Jul 1, 2023 2:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.