Forum › One Coin Love discussion

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Please consider supporting the artist! You can buy this book here.

We are also looking for suggestions on non-derivative work to translate here.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The punchline was obvious, but that was really enjoyable, just wish that the induction was longer, but I get that was the joke.

Also wish she got more into the pet play part and not just called her a dog for one panel and that's it.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hummm, isn't it called...rape by fraud? when they pretend to be someone else? But hey it ended in good terms!!! Right? :D

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

not as terrible as I was fearing for the tags listed; maybe they could probably work it out?

joined Dec 20, 2022

Interesting

last edited at Jun 23, 2023 11:42AM

joined Jul 22, 2014

I kind have to ask is there any point in buying it if the book in Japanese?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The point is supporting the artist

joined May 3, 2014

not as terrible as I was fearing for the tags listed; maybe they could probably work it out?

except that it wa severything the bloody tags said it was! she was raped while NOT knowing she is getting raped! it’s actualy quite the bloody disgusting thing!

i took your word on it thinking it wasn’t so bad but it bloody effing was!! and WORST

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

The worst kind of hypnosis, where she just gets really horny and then they have normal-ass sex. Barely even worth the tag.

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

AtomicEllie posted:

Interesting

sus

joined May 29, 2021

Honestly I was expecting her to be faking the hypnosis, but no she was really hypnotized.

joined Jul 25, 2022

The holding hands thingy when she got sober is either she actually began to develope feelings for hasumi for idk a while ago and was trying to hide it or she got full of herself thinking she must have thought of motoi and that's why she was finding sth to hold onto. Has potential

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t actually hypnotized.

joined May 10, 2021

That was so damn great, I wouldn't mind more of those two.
Thanks for the translation!

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

This has the potential to actually be a multi-chapter story. Probably be a funny rom-com of sorts, even with misunderstandings.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I enjoyed it, a lot

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

The point is supporting the artist

At that point you might as well just send them money, since buying worthless items is just plain stupid.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Another ero-mangaka who don't see the problem of depicting a rape scene. They always resort to some shady way to force a character to have sex with another.
It's not romantic, not sexy and aside perpetuating the rape culture the only thing I feel in front of these scenes is awkwardness.

joined Dec 17, 2021

Another ero-mangaka who don't see the problem of depicting a rape scene. They always resort to some shady way to force a character to have sex with another.
It's not romantic, not sexy and aside perpetuating the rape culture the only thing I feel in front of these scenes is awkwardness.

Some people are into rape fantasies and do in fact find them sexy. It's fine if it's not your thing, though I find it weird you chose to read this work despite the tags clearly indicating there would be rape in it.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I can't believe the best, least boring, and least forgettable part of this manga was the one panel at the end where the weird heartthrob girl was surrounded by Shoujo Roses and proclaiming "nah she isn't my girlfriend I have a boyfriend uwu"
I hate het, just to be clear.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t actually hypnotized.

That's what I was thinking lol

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Maybe it's just me but I really likes it. Maybe it's coz I'm used to reading way worse idk.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

That's why it's an one-shot for a themed anthology.

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

Needs a "fake hypnosis" tag or something, 'cause while I somewhat vaguely enjoyed it for what it was, the lack of actual hypnosis was deeply disappointing. We need more legit hypnosis themed yuri.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Oh, boy, that was great!
I thought it was going to end in ntr x'D wich I wouldn't have liked, but it ended very nicely~
Thanks for the TL!

To reply you must either login or sign up.