Forum › What's that manga called?

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Searching for this one nsfw oneshot where it's three girls in a party together:: one of them is a thief, an elf mage, and a priestess. They have crazy amounts of sex, slimes are involved, there was this one tentacle monster too, but they have really wholesome interactions in between. It's cute. Can't find it anywhere though so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the title- I'll love you forever </3

@Ensel already gave you the answer, so i'll just add that it was pulled from the reader (at the artist request iirc).
Forum thread's still there
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20129-party-of-female-adventurers-fuck-a-lot-at-the-inn-once-nighttime-comes-discussion?page=2

Deeply saddened by this news but it's okay! Thank you both so much for the help <3

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I remember seeing something that was just like, the first chapter at the time? And it had something to do with like, a girl who had some sort of weird psionic power? But the way it was kinda shown was really unusual and subtle. And then I think the chapter ended with another gal with similar powers showing up? But my memory of the whole thing is pretty fuzzy, so I feel like I may be getting some details wrong.

EDIT: I found it after all, it was a bit further back than I thought. The Story Of Unforgettable Witch, for the record

last edited at May 22, 2023 6:03AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

This?

That’d be it. Thanks.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Not quite sure if here's the right spot as idk if it even exists but oh well.

A friend just reminded me of that one sci-fi movie with Justin Timberlake where ppl stop aging at 25yo and society has started using the time of one's lifespan as a currency.

That made me wonder, is there a manga out there that uses a concept like that? Life time as currency?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Hello. I'm looking for a manga, I think it's a one-shot wherein the girl is guessing her friend's crush but then they hold hands yadayada, she realized she's her friend's crush.

I'm late but I'm pretty sure this is Wavering Mind by Peg
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wavering_mind
This manga gave me "I think hands are very pretty" disease

A formative memory of a manga indeed.

last edited at May 24, 2023 4:49AM

Yuri Mastermind
joined May 22, 2023

I'm looking for a yuri manga where the seemingly perfect and popular (possibly student council) love interest of the main girl keeps flashcards on the students under her bed and considers herself trash. I don't remember much else though! Any help is appreciated.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I'm looking for a yuri manga where the seemingly perfect and popular (possibly student council) love interest of the main girl keeps flashcards on the students under her bed and considers herself trash. I don't remember much else though! Any help is appreciated.

Fragtime

last edited at May 25, 2023 1:43AM

Yuri Mastermind
joined May 22, 2023

Fragtime

Thankyou!!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Fragtime

Thankyou!!

You’re welcome !

last edited at May 25, 2023 7:43AM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

This is a korea manhua about two classmate who is secretly a couple the other is blond.
The scenes i remember was
-It was new year with their friends the two of them walk to the beach at night and the other was horny they return and end up making out

-The ending two of them work at the same company

Thank you

Hate Me

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story where the girl wants to pay her friend but she keeps rejecting her. I believe it was a gag manga.

Also, I’m not talking about the story with the moocher.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

What’s the story where the girl wants to pay her friend but she keeps rejecting her. I believe it was a gag manga.

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence, but Shouraiteki ni Shindekure maybe?

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

does anyone have a link to the picture (p sure i saw on dynasty but may be wrong) of mio x suletta where both are lying on their sides, suletta is hugging mio from behind, and mio is laughing?

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm looking for that manga about sentient dicks (and balls). At then end this one girl jumps into a pool filled with them.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

does anyone have a link to the picture (p sure i saw on dynasty but may be wrong) of mio x suletta where both are lying on their sides, suletta is hugging mio from behind, and mio is laughing?

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24620?tag_id=24937

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24620?tag_id=24937

sadly not, mio was on her side as well. and the background was not well-defined, like a blank-ish grey/turquoise background

i found it tho, could have sworn it was on dynasty https://twitter.com/ryuichikung/status/1655238030167506947

last edited at May 29, 2023 1:51PM

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

There was a yuri I recently read and there was a scene where one of the characters comments on how good an in-universe yuri series they were reading/watching was so tragic (of which it had a setup of relationship between a master and a maid that attempts to separate the social barrier between the two of them), of which this series is a reference to an actual irl yuri series (which I read in the discussion). It'll be nice if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Found it lol. It was Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess with the in-universe yuri being called "The Secret Garden" which is a reference to Goodbye, My Rose Garden. Probably should add that to my to-read list.

last edited at May 29, 2023 2:01PM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

I'm looking for that manga about sentient dicks (and balls). At then end this one girl jumps into a pool filled with them.

Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence, but Shouraiteki ni Shindekure maybe?

Oh! Thanks. I had their roles switched in my head. And it’s still on-going.

last edited at May 29, 2023 11:56PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence

Her trying to pay her friend and getting rejected every chapter is the gag.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence

Her trying to pay her friend and getting rejected every chapter is the gag.

Whoops, I missed the period in there. I meant the third sentence; which story has the moocher in it?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Which manga had the main character space out on hearing 'married woman sensual massage'?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Which manga had the main character space out on hearing 'married woman sensual massage'?

Possibly this:
https://mangadex.org/title/3439c6fb-f9a3-4843-a20f-fb4fd4f11910/ikenai-hito

To reply you must either login or sign up.