Forum › I Could Just Tell discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Guaranteed to bring you to tears each time you reread it.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I come back to this manga maybe once every year and get into my feels every time.

Don't forget to bump the thread again when you do. I would have been completely oblivious to the existence of this gem if you hadn't. Thanks!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is actually the prime reason to bump threads. Really useful, to be honest.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Still hurts just as good as the first time ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

This has a side story/sequel here: https://mangadex.org/title/62480/in-a-home-where-lilies-bloom

It's actually not clear if it's supposed to be connected or author just used similar looking characters.

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Another victim of sucker punch feels right here. Bumping to spread the beautiful pain.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Norainhere posted:

This has a side story/sequel here: https://mangadex.org/title/62480/in-a-home-where-lilies-bloom

It's actually not clear if it's supposed to be connected or author just used similar looking characters.

I think in this case they might actually be the same people ,but on the one doujin they have of the teacher being confessed at by her foreign student,the teacher looks exactly like the glasses girl.

This feels like a romance VN where the protagonist is the same but each route is like an alternate reality hahaha

joined Aug 29, 2019

I think this is the fifth time or so this one made me have feels. And it's still just four pages.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

It ain't fair that something this short can make me feel so sad

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Man this still makes me cry on the other side they had a long loving life together

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

I know I’m late to the party, but this is so sweet. I’m crying too.

joined Feb 10, 2022

;______________;

Same

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Norainhere posted:

I think in this case they might actually be the same people ,but on the one doujin they have of the teacher being confessed at by her foreign student,the teacher looks exactly like the glasses girl.

This feels like a romance VN where the protagonist is the same but each route is like an alternate reality hahaha

So if that's the case, then can the one where they have a kid be an AU where they become immortal and get to love each other forever :'(

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Wtf… this made me cry

last edited at Jan 28, 2023 4:58PM

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

finally a reason to sob myself to sleep

joined Aug 29, 2019

I read it once again every time the thread is dug up. Thanks, it still hurts so good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.