Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

joined Nov 9, 2020

how many chapter this manga have?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

how many chapter this manga have?

I believe 6 so far, but it started publishing last year (second semester, I think).

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

As long she doesn't try sniffing Mr Hankey...

joined Aug 21, 2017

Akashita: exists
Kaguhara:

Kaguhara can smell what Akashita is cooking

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Hoho NICE!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

well then

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

The soft version of Perfume: A story of a murder

joined May 16, 2021

Weird fetish but okay

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The second chapter has been posted in Mangadex for quite some time I hate to admit that it's way better than the first one in terms of comedy, analysis and passion, why do I hate to say it? because I prefer the first girl hahaha

The lengths this girl will go to get a sniff is impressive, it's like a 200IQ but solely for fetish and nothing else and the baseball joke killed me, overall an amazing work, can't wait to see more!! also THE TEACHER

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Serenata posted:

also THE TEACHER

that ass is way too detailed to not appear again as the target of one of Kaguhara's episodes later on and i am so looking forward to it xD

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The soft version of Perfume: A story of a murder

That's why, kids, strong odors are the main cause of pneumonia. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ (• ▽ •;)

last edited at Jul 17, 2022 8:50AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ch4 dropped in md OMG I love this, it's INSANE completely bizarre and so so sooooooo perverted but it's all wrapped in yuri and great art lo/, specifically the insane part is the protagonist, her brain is... not okay at all! but she's so happy like that is too funny, also Kaori is so cute!!! I can't get enough, part of me wants this to be tamer and just with Kaori but again, the protagonist is just too twisted to make something sweet out of this story.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

honestly though, out of everything hilarious in this manga, and there's a lot, the funniest thing to me is the increasing degree of facial deformation Kaguhara undergoes whenever she gets excited about something xD Laughing my ass off over here~

Also, I really appreciate how, despite being a work that's explicitly all about fetishes and being perverted, the mangaka still draws armpits like normal godddamn armpits and not like hecking vaginas.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

So with Kaori appearing properly again, it seems that previous characters will still be relevant. I was a bit worried that it would be a new character each chapter and the older ones would be immediately forgotten. I wonder if Kaori will find out about Kaguhara's "hobbies", it seems like she might at least judging by her behaviour in the newest chapter and the very last panel of the previous one.

I'm enjoying the humour a lot so far though, never thought a manga like this could be so funny.
Also, Kaguhara really is nuts and I love her. The whole part with the environmental scent device was just hilarious.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:01PM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Leering, but with your nose.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Love Kaguhara starting with 20,000IQ and steadily losing points as she gets closer to the core of her plan of smelling hand sweat. The fetish overtaking her brain.

Kaori has realised that Kaguhara doesn't mind the smell, she has not realised that Kaguhara lives for the smell. How will this pan out for the both of them find out next time on dragon ball z

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:06PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:07PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's silly that I love everything about this, makes me feel lots of things but when it comes to humor the part that I laughed my ass off was the tiny text "You're in the tennis club, dumbass!" LOL that joke was golden

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Love Kaguhara starting with 20,000IQ and steadily losing points as she gets closer to the core of her plan of smelling hand sweat. The fetish overtaking her brain.

Yeah her descent from genius to dunce was great.
I get the feeling that she'd actually be an ace student with perfect grades if she didn't obsess so much over fetishes. But alas, just like how she said she doesn't give a toss about the chemistry experiment in the third chapter, that same lack of interest probably extends to school in general.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:29PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

What does she not have a fetish for?

Also, why can't I stop reading this weird manga.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 2:29PM

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

Speaking as a very specfic type of degenerate lesbian, how long until the dedicated (under)boob sweat chapter?

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

I love this!!! But the weirdness and degeneration of the mc is so funny, love that her brain is just not okay at all! Also the art is amazing, i wonder if Kaori will find out about all her other fetishes, i kinda hope Kaori gets with Kaguhara tho

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love this series so fucking much. I've been laughing so hard every chapter. Every joke has not missed even the little small ones like "you're on the tennis team, dumbass", that meta joke about the mangaka getting a degree in liberal arts and knows nothing about math, DAT ASS, 20,000 IQ. I like how she also reveals that it's kinda a turn off when someone isnt embarrassed about their sweaty-ness lol.

Chapters 2 and 3 were really good but so glad to see we're going back to focusing on Kaori. She's soooooo cute and definitely my fave so far. Her small appearances in 2 and 3 were really cute too.

joined Apr 3, 2021

Lmao I had a moment where I thought “hold on is this the same mangaka who wrote the watamote H-doujin ‘Emily’” and sure enough

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

These chapter titles are something else. Also this will totally become Harem, I’m calling it now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.