Forum › Download App Girl discussion

Lucuha
joined Aug 29, 2014

It's likely because of the axing. The next chapter's going to be the last one. Which is a bit of a pity, because I don't think even half the characters that were planned have been introduced. However I can also kinda understand it, 'cause it's a pretty aimless series and probably didn't garner a lot of popularity.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well, this one looked interesting at the start but...
-whats with that self-insert-kun? No, it can't be a girl, just look at his figure in school regulations chapter, and how strongly he refused wearing a skirt.
-where's the actual Yuri? Excuse me, there doesn't seem to be any literal development of any sort in terms of feelings, just plain fanservice sometimes.
-two/three seemingly yet unintroduced characters: that M girl that launched the virus and two probably more, and the manga's ending already
-best girl (Sora ) almost never gets screentime or affects the story in any way
-most of the requirements for download seem a bit illogical in relation to their respective apps.
aside from that, well, going to finish this story just for seeing how it ends, thanks cliffhanger

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Have to agree with the "aimless" part especially. It doesn't even try to live up to its own premise of teaching the app girls to function in society, because either they can function just fine without the human's help (the cooking girl, for instance) or doesn't learn a damn thing from her (pretty much all of them). They're just a collection of over the top archetypes that don't change or grow at all, so there's no progression.

Like AI YO, I'll finish reading since one chapter's no effort, and at least I'm not feeling vicarious embarrassment for the characters like in some series.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Since there is no age gap tag... So sad...

To reply you must either login or sign up.