Accidentally maxed out my yuri googles' power while reading this

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

"I found a NEET girl, and I think she's just swell."

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Not to defend Sugimoto's intrusiveness, but in Japan it's common for unmarried children to remain living in their parents' home even into adulthood. That's one reason why someone living with someone would have a more romantically suggestive air to it than it would elsewhere. That still doesn't mean it was a reasonable conclusion to come to, but it gives more of a veneer of sense to the ulterior motive, rather than being just a blatantly random accusation.

Anyway, it was otherwise decent, although I don't actually consider Kie too much better.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I found a neet girl
I found a neat girl

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Cute. Sweet. Heartwarming even.

But, really, letting a total stranger into your home in the dead of the night... Very bad idea.

Especially when she has fangs...

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Read this again, forgot how the last one always nearly makes me cry for some reason. Was not prepared for this.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 12:38AM

joined Jul 1, 2020

Really nice 11/10.

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

did anyone else spot the characters from https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_you_to_say_you_love_me
on page 25?

Oh wow nice catch; didn’t notice that

joined Feb 14, 2023

Sugimoto is jealous for sure like how do you instantly assume that she's gay just for having a female roommate and then having the audacity to call her

To reply you must either login or sign up.