Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope all of you had a fantastic 2018 and wish all of you will have an even better 2019!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah Happy New Year folks~

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Happy Lots of JPG artifacts :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy New Year, everyone! ^_^

joined Oct 22, 2018

For any history nerds out there:
Have you ever heard of that Greek Buddhist Kingdom in India?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJk4KHZxi8&t=25s

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, maybe some of you heard of a futuristic structure known as "the Dyson sphere", which is used to collect as much solar energy as possible, which will make an unimaginably huge multiplication of our energy budget and will basically open the doors of the Universe to us. The problem is that we'll need a lot of resources. The best way to build a Dyson sphere would probably be building satellites around the Sun from Mercury to form a Dyson swarm. We'd basically need little under 1/3 of the planet of Mercury for our Dyson swarm. Still, with each satellite put into the swarm, the more energy is available to disassemble Mercury and launch more satellites via a railgun, so with each satellite, the process will only get faster.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Also, maybe some of you heard of a futuristic structure known as "the Dynasty sphere", which is used to collect as much yuri energy as possible, which will make an unimaginably huge multiplication of yuri marriage and will basically open the doors of the Universe to us.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, maybe some of you heard of a futuristic structure known as "the Dynasty sphere", which is used to collect as much yuri energy as possible, which will make an unimaginably huge multiplication of yuri marriage and will basically open the doors of the Universe to us.

Lmao. I feel like I should get angry, but I actually like that joke (?).

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm still disappointed no one commented on that post I made here in which I gave some spoilers for onr of my series, including a yuri couple...

The post, BTW... 20 FUCKING DAYS OLD

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 12:08PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

If you're interested in fictional worlds (like JRR Tolkien's Arda or George RR Martin's World of Ice and Fire), then Sunset Mapping's Famana is probably one to check out. It's at least as good as those two I put in the brackets, if not better. Please, enjoy: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzyWXFBJy5qPr0yTxBmDN5xeHEX93udl

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm still disappointed no one commented on that post I made here in which I gave some spoilers for onr of my series, including a yuri couple...

The post, BTW... 20 FUCKING DAYS OLD

Someone's gotta do it, but why me...?
Alright BV, listen. You can't expect anyone to react to a random story idea you throw into a room, especially when it's something super niche that almost nobody knows about. I know it's hard to believe when you are in the fandom yourself, but that "Countryballs" and "Mapping" stuff.... nobody knows about it. Maybe some people have vaguely heard of it before, but that's about it.
So obviously nobody is going to care much about it.

And you have to be mighty yuri starved to jump at absolutely everything that has a hint of yuri in it. I know people read doujins of series they don't even know, but that's still at least art...

No offense of course. I'm sure your story idea is great. Just the wrong audience around here.

If you're interested in fictional worlds (like JRR Tolkien's Arda or George RR Martin's World of Ice and Fire), then Sunset Mapping's Famana is probably one to check out. It's at least as good as those two I put in the brackets, if not better. Please, enjoy: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzyWXFBJy5qPr0yTxBmDN5xeHEX93udl

Personally I always felt worlds themsleves are not that interesting. What you do with them, how characters interact with them, how the people in it view it, those are the things that give fictional worlds meaning. Middle Earth is a boring average European landscape if there weren't interesting races and characters in it.

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 3:39AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

sup a lot of people here seem to be interested in romance that go beyond the getting together part so im just making some quick recomendations of mangas/animes that treat that kind of story sadly there´s no yuri because i actually haven´t read any aside for doujins or a room for two but you know they´re just S U P E R F R I E N D S so doesn´t count technically

1 golden time
is a 24 chapter about a college student that got some kind of amnesia then he moves to tokyo where she meets a girl etc etc the light novel was writthen by the same author that wrote Toradora is pretty fun the main couple starts dating at chapter 5 if you like toradora this one is definetly for you
btw kaga kouko is best girl fuck you fight me

2 Chivalry of a Failed Knight it look like your typical fantasy harem self insert light novel adaptation and kind of is but is actually not that bad the MC actually choose a girl to date at chapter 4 instead of just doing nothing like the other light novel adaptation

3 Tonari no kaibutsu is a story about a cold diligent student and a punk that are both socially akward but pretty noble at heart they meet and start falling in love and making friends along the way they start dating halfway the manga wich is kind of long but pretty good

4 ore monogatari a story of a big ugly guy that saves a cute little girl on a train from a molester then she falls in love with him is actually refreshing that the girl actively persuit a relationship with the guy instead of just waiting she goes as far as searching for the school the guy assist (they study in diferent school by the way) and inviting him to dates
also it has some fanservices for the fujoshis so check it out

and that´s all i know is not yuri but they´re all great love storys with brillant writting and pacing so you should totally check it out and if you know any other manga/anime that also goes beyond the getting togehter part please tell me about it because i love this kind o storys

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 4:51AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

4 ore monogatari a story of a big ugly guy that saves a cute little girl on a train from a molester then she falls in love with him

Ouch. He isn't that ugly lol

joined Oct 22, 2018

... I think I spotted artillery being reading for an exchange of fire on this thread...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey you, BV, can you tell us about those new added letters in Montenegrin alphabet?

Is that change applied in reality (in books, prints,newspaper), or it's about something else?
We did not visit Montenegro since 2013, in Herceg Novi. If you would like to tell more, we are friendly asking.

edit/

a ja, sto cu, a i sa kime cu, sirak tuzan, bez igdje ikoga, jedna slamka medju vihorove (that's what we still remember)

The two new letters are ś and ź

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hey you, BV, can you tell us about those new added letters in Montenegrin alphabet?

Is that change applied in reality (in books, prints,newspaper), or it's about something else?
We did not visit Montenegro since 2013, in Herceg Novi. If you would like to tell more, we are friendly asking.

edit/

a ja, sto cu, a i sa kime cu, sirak tuzan, bez igdje ikoga, jedna slamka medju vihorove (that's what we still remember)

The two new letters are ś and ź

yes, we know it, are they applied into using?

Well, yes, but it really depends on the person. For axe, for example, you can say "sekira" or "sjekira" or "śekira" (I use the last one).

joined Oct 22, 2018

Super. We really were interested how it looks like (in which words are those letters used).
Thanks.

You're welcome.
Finally, my nerdiness is actually being helpful.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Psycho from this thread https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/180303-troubles-with-psychopath-target-of-trolling/

he is infiltrated in every community he hates (LGBTQ plus)
and we noticed him and his group of trolls here influencing badly on community, and "educating" misleading people.
He is a guy pretending to be a girl in lesbian communities usually, and we studied his tactics by years. In link above he approached as QueenOftheRats, Knight of Cydonia, and probably the second person appearing in thread. We gave some useful info and tips against this psycho and his trolls. It can be useful for everyone who is and was a target of trolling.

We were not his only target!

If someone here tries to attack us for posting this, everyone should know it's him and his trolls!

... Aaaaaaaaaaand... I was right... the artillery barage may not have started, but telegrams are flying between Belgrade, Vienna, Budapest, St Petersburg, Berlin, Paris, Brussels, Luxembourg, London, Cetinje, Tokyo and Istanbul.

I'm lucky that I'm (in the context of the metaphor I used) stuck in Bern.

EDIT: I wonder when will telegrams start reaching Rome, Sophia, Lisbon, Bangkok, Nanking, Washington, Rio, Ha'il, Riyadh, Bucharest and Athens.

Also, if I'm stuck in Bern, who'll be stuck in Tirana, Madrid, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Kabul, Addis Ababa etc.?

EDIT 2: Oh shit, I think I did go too far...

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 9:58AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

4 ore monogatari a story of a big ugly guy that saves a cute little girl on a train from a molester then she falls in love with him

i love my boi takeo he is great #allthehomooftheworld but he is ugly and that´s fine he´s supose to be ugly that´s the point of the story

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 4:15AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

i love my boi takeo he is great #allthehomooftheworld but he is ugly and that´s fine he´s supose to be ugly that´s the point of the story

I'm not sure that's the point of the story at all actually!
Like, he has fat lips... that's it. He is just really masculine looking.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

yeah you´re right i wasn´t clear enough i think the point of the story is that even if he doesn´t fit the "handsome feminine guy" sterotype like his friend does he is a great person and has his own charm

you´re probably right to me all guys are ugly (including myself) so maybe that´s why i perceive takeo ugly well the point is ore monogatari is great

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 3:41PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

is frustrated at himself, because he wants to post the names of all Famana nations that appeared in the ending credits, but doesn't want to come out as selfish and annoying to others
through teeth and barely opened lips: Gahh...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

yeah you´re right i wasn´t clear enough i think the point of the story is that even if he doesn´t fit the "handsome feminine guy" sterotype like his friend does he is a great person and has his own charm

you´re probably right to me all guys are ugly (including myself) so maybe that´s why i perceive takeo ugly well the point is ore monogatari is great

Yup, it's what inside that counts. I'm not into guys, but I think we all can kind of objectively judge if someone is handsome or not.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Today, when my cousin, brother and I were snowballing, I got hit in the eye... However, tears only now started getting out.

joined Oct 22, 2018

You know you're bored if you have nothing to do, so you go on to read the entire "A kiss and a white lily" discussion (currently little under 3/8 done).

To reply you must either login or sign up.