Forum › Love Potion discussion

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

To anyone who reads too much into this...

...don't read too much into it. It's mochi.

Mochi is arguably the greatest philosopher of our era.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

To be fair she let herself get persuaded way too easily. It's her own fault.
I still would have liked the twist that her friend knew how the potion worked and was pining for this result from the start.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Please tell me this has a continuation.

joined Jan 9, 2018

Lol that turned out well? I guess.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Disrobed her in one maneuver. C'est bon.

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

They ended being together owo

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Please tell me this has a continuation.

Knowing Mochi, there will be a few more chapters, then she's gonna get bored with it and leave it be. Like almost all of her stories, besides Yuri Natsu maybe.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

UGH this is the worst kind... So rapey it's disgusting.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

How many parallel series will mochi begin before she says "Maybe I should finish one of my series already"?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

100/10 plot
Also, I only know Mochi for less than a year, but I never expected her to draw nipples.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

"She keeps crying stop, yet she's not resisting at all. I can rub her boobs all I want!"

"You won't refuse right? You can't right? After all you're in love with me, aren't you?"

I know Mochi didn't mean it like that, but god does it sound wrong and disgusting.

last edited at Nov 23, 2018 5:53AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... well, if it was meant to demonstrate how horrifying a Love Potion could be, it worked well. Because obviously the Potion overwrites all resistance, even if she somehow is still aware that what's happening is wrong.

How many parallel series will mochi begin before she says "Maybe I should finish one of my series already"?

Maybe it's just my take on them, but most seem to be the type where they can be finished anywhere. If it ends like this, I'd say it's a full story with a bit of an open end. If it continues, that's fine too. Most of their work seem to be like this.

and then we find its not a real love potion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

100/10 plot
Also, I only know Mochi for less than a year, but I never expected her to draw nipples.

Yeah, even Stan was weirded out by this unpercedented move, especially since Mochi censored nipples before (look at the Yuri Natsu chapter where Saki got spooked by a bug in the hot spring).

"She keeps crying stop, yet she's not resisting at all. I can rub her boobs all I want!"

"You won't refuse right? You can't right? After all you're in love with me, aren't you?"

I know Mochi didn't mean it like that, but god does it sound wrong and disgusting.

Do note how she immediately backed off and started apologizing once she noticed the streaming tears and (mis)interpreted them as an indication of hating the groping.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Okay then.
It was actually pretty funny, except for the rapey feels. Good thing, that they didn't really cross any line in the end, like this.

joined Jul 18, 2018

Is this really Mochi's work? This doesn't really look like her usual artstyle, especially with the overly expressive faces. The writing also seems a bit off, as her characters tend to have a distinct dead-pan that I'm kinda missing here. And when did Mochi ever draw NSFW? This smells fishy.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

There's something a bit unsettling about this

joined Feb 28, 2017

You know, I really love Mochi but drugging someone then taking advantage of them is a little well...

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

"Maybe I will forget about senpai"? MAYBE?

Take responsibility, you useless lesbian!!

(I want next a chapter were they discover that the drug was never working!)

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

It's a reference to La Celestina...

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

they put this in the waters to make the frog gay

It's the chemtrails!

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 4:29PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Just yes.

Profile_pic_50
joined Apr 9, 2023

its like, beta not into yuri. i think i actually originally read this before the other one

To reply you must either login or sign up.