Forum › Killing Me! discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just a passing thought: The human friendly vampires, in movie, and books, always get their blood from hospitals, and blood banks, to prove they don't kill people. So, what about the people, who need blood transfusions to live? I'm always hearing about how our blood supply is dangerously low. And they are constantly doing blood drives. So, aren't vampires still, at least, risking human lives, when they take blood from those places?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Just a passing thought: The human friendly vampires, in movie, and books, always get their blood from hospitals, and blood banks, to prove they don't kill people. So, what about the people, who need blood transfusions to live? I'm always hearing about how our blood supply is dangerously low. And they are constantly doing blood drives. So, aren't vampires still, at least, risking human lives, when they take blood from those places?

Risking lives of how many? 100? 1000? Millions?

Doesn't matter when the count of their prey is in billions.

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Newbie-San really sucks at her job, can't even defeat a weakened vampire.

And this vampire used to be human...maybe she should try hunting other prey.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I feel like this deserves a tsundere tag

add comedy to that as well

joined Sep 1, 2017

Risking lives of how many? 100? 1000? Millions?

Doesn't matter when the count of their prey is in billions.

Vampire related deaths are in the billions? Really? Where did you get your numbers from? I think you're another victim of fake news, my friend.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 12:49AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Goddamit this manga is so cute dammittttttt.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Wait, there are vampire types? What’s a “Camilla?”

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure they meant to say Carmilla who is a vampire that transforms into a cat and is a lesbian

YuriLover777
1521287142_tmp_c_chaquuiaeikbn
joined Mar 15, 2018

I usually find Vampires annoying, but this series is so cute I really don't mind reading further!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Those blood transfusions are saving people though. Without them Vampires would die. Isn't that exactly what blood transfusions are for? Keep people who need blood from dying?

joined Dec 31, 2010

You and your blood donations can help save the (un)lives of lesbian vampires* hidden in modern society. Donate today.

*Donations are not guaranteed to go to lesbian vampires and may be used to help people who are not dead.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Those blood transfusions are saving people though. Without them Vampires would die. Isn't that exactly what blood transfusions are for? Keep people who need blood from dying?

No.Those vampires are being cruelly kept in captivity. Forced to perform in crappy teen dramas, and appear in horrible books, where they whine about about their emotions. You need to release them into the wild. Where they can feed on their natural food source, nightmares, fear, and human blood straight from the vein.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Van Helsing is crying from the grave now

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

imagine thinking vampires could possibly be straight

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

I'm pretty sure they meant to say Carmilla who is a vampire that transforms into a cat and is a lesbian

Yeah in Carmilla The Vampire doesn't crumble into ash in the sunlight... Then again neither did book count Dracula. That idea wasn't popularized until Nosferatu.

Yeah. I can't. The first famous (In english) Vampire story stared a lesbian vampire. Admittedly her lesbianism was there mostly to make her seem creepy to the audience. So that sucks.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 5:31AM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Thinking about it, perhaps what she means is that she doesn't spontaneously turn to ash when killed. Dracula crumbled to dust, but Carmilla had to be burned so they could scatter her ashes in a river.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Yeah in Carmilla The Vampire doesn't crumble into ash in the sunlight... Then again neither did book count Dracula. That idea wasn't popularized until Nosferatu.

Awesome! People know about Carmilla (either the book or the web series). The web series was pretty good.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I never heard about Carmilla before. lol
Anyway, this second chapter was nice.

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

I can imagine them being married for years and still acting the same way.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

You and your blood donations can help save the (un)lives of lesbian vampires* hidden in modern society. Donate today.

*Donations are not guaranteed to go to lesbian vampires and may be used to help people who are not dead.

So.. I can have my blood inside of her, that's hot!

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I like to think this is the sequel to nightmare syndrome by natsuneko

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I first read your reply along the lines "Carmilla is that vampire who shapeshifts from a cat to a lesbian and back"...

I like to think this is the sequel to nightmare syndrome by natsuneko

Didn't Vega turn the hunter into a vampire by the end of that story? This one would have to be an AU, at best. :P

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

In the original Dracula novel, Dracula was killed with a Bowie knife. So I think Fujimiya having a bunch of those might be a reference to that.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 3:26PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Makes me laugh hehe, looking forward to more

joined Sep 1, 2017

Vampires aren't staight, or gay. They are blood sucking hell spawn. Their only purpose is to feed on our very lifeblood.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 7:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.