Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Just imagine how short this story would be if the main characters were all normal people who talked about their problems and personal lives with their friends.

very very short and mundane.

As would almost ALL stories! That isn't really a valid criticism of ANY story that involves interpersonal drama as a main aspect of the plot. Of course, it's amazing how much better regular people's lives would be if they just acted like grown ups and talked about their problems with each other as well. I bet the divorce rate would be significantly lower! Art imitates life, people!

That's quite the character development (sort of) for Mei. I think it's quite amazing how much her facial expressions increased/varied since the first volume.

So like, on a side note, here are the things I think will happen next:

• Udagawa-san, being a mutual acquaintance of Yuzu and Matsuri may have a slip of tongue. Matsuri being aware of Mei's pending engagement may assume what's going on.
  • Somehow I just feel like Matsuri will tell Yuzu. Anyway, one way or another the truth will most likely not come from Mei. Just so the story will give Yuzu the feeling of being betrayed.
  • Udagawa-san might see Mei's ring-necklace and recognize it as the one Yuzu bought, iirc he saw the pair of rings previously. Since he encouraged Yuzu before, he just might be a key cog that will help the two of them get over this engagement arc, ironically.

Anyway, in light of this all, I am incredibly curious how Yuzu will react. I actually want to see her mad/angry for real because she's always such a goofball. :)

I kind of thought he actually already knew who Yuzu was giving the ring to because of Matsuri... I guess I could be wrong? Maybe I should re-read that section...

Something that people are glossing over is the fact that is not that Mei is afraid of her grandfather, she actually loves him and is going through all of this for his sake. The man is dying and for better or worse he was the only real family Mei had for years. The conflict right now comes from Mei having to choose the love of her life or her family (keep in mind how she emphasized Yuzu and her were just step sisters). Or what is the same -and it has been the entire theme of the series- she has to pick her wishes or her duty.

While this arc could work as the end of the series, I don't think it necessarily has to be. It will complete Mei's character arc but there's still things to sort out for them to achieve the happy ending Saburota has promised for years, mainly, coming clean to society about their relationship. Being how prominent the situation with Yuzu's friends was, I don't think is something Saburota would simply hand-wave.

Now if there's one character in the series that deserves hate is Shou. The guy is an selfish ass that has no excuse for all the bullshit he has pulled.

Good point about Mei's actual motivation for following her grandfather's wishes. The real test will come when her grandfather kicks the bucket. Will she CONTINUE to follow his wishes at that point or will she make the decision to live her life on her own terms and NOT agree to marry the person he arranged for her to marry? (Which I expect will be accomplished shortly before his death or somehow part of his will that she must comply with the the arranged marriage agreement in order to inherit or something like that.)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Reading the chapter again, I get the feeling that this isn't something Mei's grandfather is happy with either. But that is something they're forced to do if the family business will continue.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I never thought that Mei was going to cry; do you think that she really is in love with Yuzu.

She already cried numerous time, but not that profusely and with that much intensity. That was Yuzu's thing until now, so I guess Mei is at least as much in love Yuzu than Yuzu was in love with her in the first volumes.

On that subject, I think Mei started to fall in love with Yuzu in the middle of volume 2, during that scene at the cemetery. I think what sealed the deal was the ordeal with the father and their first (loving) kiss. Then came the rings, but the moment she admitted her love and how intense it was, was when she talked with Shirapon, I guess. So yeah, I think Mei is really in love with Yuzu!

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Reading the chapter again, I get the feeling that this isn't something Mei's grandfather is happy with either. But that is something they're forced to do if the family business will continue.

I would love to see how that could possibly be explained. What? If she doesn't have a husband before 25 she forfeits all assets to the highest bidder?

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 9:49AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Something that people are glossing over is the fact that is not that Mei is afraid of her grandfather, she actually loves him and is going through all of this for his sake. The man is dying and for better or worse he was the only real family Mei had for years. The conflict right now comes from Mei having to choose the love of her life or her family (keep in mind how she emphasized Yuzu and her were just step sisters). Or what is the same -and it has been the entire theme of the series- she has to pick her wishes or her duty.

I agree, this very much fits her character. I just wished she told something to Yuzu, it is not fair, considering her decision will impact her as well. Then again, Mei keeping it all in is also typical for her, as others have pointed out, but it still makes me angry.

I would love to see how that could possibly be explained. What? If she doesn't have a husband before 25 she forfeits all assets to the highest bidder?

I think you misunderstood this, it is not that Tzitzimine was saying Mei needs to marry before a specific age, I think they meant continuing the family business in a more general sense, since the marriage would also produce children, who could then carry the torch later.

For many Japanese family-owned larger businesses this is seen as quite important. Some of them have managed to keep such companies within their families for centuries. I have no idea whether or not the Aihara family is one of the old guard, but they very well could be, considering that founding an elite academy is something that requires quite a bit of capital, which Mei's grandfather obviously had.

In that light, Mei's decision will have consequences beyond just her private life, and will impact many others as well. For all intents and purposes, the society in this series has not been established as much different than in real life, which means that a lesbian CEO who is dating her stepsister (something that would be heavily frowned upon even if it was het) is a no-no. Of course, there are many factors that will impact the final outcome, what will Mei actually choose; if she chooses Yuzu, will the grandfather accept this after the initial (and basically certain) rejection; will Mei try to combine the two, by leading the academy while maintaining her relationship with Yuzu (which will then have to be kept secret, for reasons already stated, a lesbian CEO who dates her stepsister at the head of a girls' academy would be the death sentence for the school, this is not "Strawberry Panic").
And if Mei is forced to choose by either/or principle, and she chooses Yuzu, that will effectively mean the academy will no longer be an Aihara business after the grandfather dies (unless Mei's father miraculously decides to take the role), which means new owners, new leadership. They could just continue with what the Aiharas have been doing, or they could choose to lead the school in completely new directions, which would impact both the teachers, and the students. People tend to forget, Mei's obligations are not something that impacts just her grandfather, there is the entire teaching staff and the student body of the school as well.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 11:34AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This chapter maybe one of the saddest and most frustrating chapters of Citrus so far. Please Saburouta-sensei, don't toy with my feelings.

And I know Mei has cried before, but almost every time Yuzu was with her to comfort her. But seeing her crying like that in that situation (wedding dress and all) in a corner, all by herself, breaks my heart. No matter how she is/was, she doesn't deserve it. I understand grandpa's perspective, but still. She needs to tell Yuzu everything ASAP.

I think that's because the old man thinks Mei can't handle the business by herself or she needs to maintain the prestige of her family...basically her grandpa wants her to to be the medium for a business deal between Aihara's and other elite families...or something (idk just guessing sorry if I'm wrong)

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

And if Mei is forced to choose by either/or principle, and she chooses Yuzu, that will effectively mean the academy will no longer be an Aihara business after the grandfather dies (unless Mei's father miraculously decides to take the role), which means new owners, new leadership.

I think that the only viable solution would be Shou coming back and taking the school. My crack theory would be that Yuzu is the heir of an old family herself through her deceased father. With the author's taste for soap opera-like plot, i would not be surprised with this kind of deus ex machina.

But anyway, Shou will probably have his role and could be the cliffhanger of chapter 36.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

And if Mei is forced to choose by either/or principle, and she chooses Yuzu, that will effectively mean the academy will no longer be an Aihara business after the grandfather dies (unless Mei's father miraculously decides to take the role), which means new owners, new leadership. They could just continue with what the Aiharas have been doing, or they could choose to lead the school in completely new directions, which would impact both the teachers, and the students. People tend to forget, Mei's obligations are not something that impacts just her grandfather, there is the entire teaching staff and the student body of the school as well.

If Mei gets married it will no longer be an Aihara business anymore anyways. She would get a new name and her husband's family will essentially gain ownership. And seeing as how grandpa tried whoring Mei out to the previous shitty teacher, who was in it purely for the cash, it seems grandpa isn't putting any significant forethought into who he is giving new ownership. I wish Yuzu never saved the old meat bag.

I'm just going to chalk this whole thing up to shitty melodrama writing and wait for it to get explained because trying to apply logic is futile from what we have seen in the last few dozen chapters.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

If Mei gets married it will no longer be an Aihara business anymore anyways.

In Japan (and in China, dunno where else), it's possible for the groom to take on the bride's name upon marrying if the wife has a more influential family.

last edited at Jan 25, 2018 1:41PM

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yes and i will add that the bride’s family can first adopt the groom and after that everything stays in the family. Expanding the family business and assuring the school being rules by an Aihara is the purpose. Especially if the groom is so nice and will go along with grandpa wish.
I will laugh my ass off if Yuzu former family name revealed to be an important one.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

lenne18 posted:

In Japan (and in China, dunno where else), it's possible for the groom to take on the bride's name upon marrying if the wife has a more influential family.

This is actually possible in the US as well at least. It's just incredibly uncommon.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

That can happen in the West too but you rarely see it, you will most likely only see a hyphen. Fact is that there is no indication that that would happen here. If grandpa is so desperate for a deal that he is willing to whore out his only grandchild then he isn't going to have the advantage in the negotiations.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I guess I should clarify a bit what I meant.

Is not that I believe that Grandpa (and by extension Mei) feel they need to continue the family line so the school is still owned by an Aihara.but rather, that they need a male figure so they can keep control of the school and keep things as they are now. That the responsibility isn't with the Aihara name but with the staff and the students, that the school has grown to be more than just a family business.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Is not that I believe that Grandpa (and by extension Mei) feel they need to continue the family line so the school is still owned by an Aihara.but rather, that they need a male figure so they can keep control of the school and keep things as they are now. That the responsibility isn't with the Aihara name but with the staff and the students, that the school has grown to be more than just a family business.

And yet gramps' first choice was a teacher that how no qualms with preying on female students on school grounds.

joined Sep 6, 2015

That can happen in the West too but you rarely see it, you will most likely only see a hyphen. Fact is that there is no indication that that would happen here. If grandpa is so desperate for a deal that he is willing to whore out his only grandchild then he isn't going to have the advantage in the negotiations.

Lol, no. This is actually pretty common in Japan for the upper class families today. It was common even for the aristocracy back in the old days. If a family has only female heir(s), it is basically customary that the groom will take his wife's name, and be counted under her family tree. And there actually is a pretty strong indication this would happen here, if you know how these things are done, because the current prospective fiance is the second son of another family. First one inherits his family's name and business, the second one becomes an Aihara. You would be surprised how often this is done, it is actually far more common than in the west. Japanese are not fans of bloodlines going extinct.
If your family is prestigious enough, there would be plenty of families more than willing to trade in one of their sons to form a blood bond.

Also, lenne18, it is not that the groom has that option only if his bride's family outweighs his. It is actually an option available to everyone, Japanese family register law dictates only that the spouses are counted under one family, but does not specify which one.
Back in the old days of the aristocracy, before a formal family register law existed, this would have been done by the bride's family outright adopting the groom.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 12:16AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

I guess I should clarify a bit what I meant.

...they would keep control through Mei. They do not actually need a husband for this. If a groom is adopted into his wife's family, today, he is often given a position of responsibility within the business, but he usually does not take over the business as a whole, it is still viewed as the prerogative of the wife (not because Japanese upper classes are big on egalitarianism, but because they are big on bloodlines). Their children are the ones for whom all this is aimed at.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 12:18AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Lol, no. This is actually pretty common in Japan for the upper class families today. It was common even for the aristocracy back in the old days. If a family has only female heir(s), it is basically customary that the groom will take his wife's name, and be counted under her family tree. And there actually is a pretty strong indication this would happen here, if you know how these things are done, because the current prospective fiance is the second son of another family. First one inherits his family's name and business, the second one becomes an Aihara. You would be surprised how often this is done, it is actually far more common than in the west. Japanese are not fans of bloodlines going extinct.
If your family is prestigious enough, there would be plenty of families more than willing to trade in one of their sons to form a blood bond.

Lol, no, I'm calling bullshit. This isn't nearly as common as you are making it out to be at all. Any family that is so desperate for a male heir isn't going to be the one with the advantage in marriage negotiations.

And there is absolutely no indication that would happen here seeing the previous teacher plotting to steal everything away from Mei and run off with his mistress. Clearly showing that the husband isn't in it for the long run.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And yet gramps' first choice was a teacher that how no qualms with preying on female students on school grounds.

Grandpa had no idea of that and as soon he got wind of the shit the guys was pulling, he fired him.

...they would keep control through Mei. They do not actually need a husband for this. If a groom is adopted into his wife's family, today, he is often given a position of responsibility within the business, but he usually does not take over the business as a whole, it is still viewed as the prerogative of the wife (not because Japanese upper classes are big on egalitarianism, but because they are big on bloodlines). Their children are the ones for whom all this is aimed at.

My point is that Grandpa seems like he would rather let Mei take over with no need of a marriage but external factors like Mei's age and yes, her gender force their hand to find a suitor if only to validate Mei's claim over the school.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Grandpa had no idea of that and as soon he got wind of the shit the guys was pulling, he fired him.

He wasn't fired, he resigned. There is no indication that gramps had any hand in it. Why would he care about a teacher kissing his fiance?

My point is that Grandpa seems like he would rather let Mei take over with no need of a marriage but external factors like Mei's age and yes, her gender force their hand to find a suitor if only to validate Mei's claim over the school.

What that... where are you getting any of this? This is just wishful thinking hoping that gramps isn't as much of a piece of shit that we KNOW that he is.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

He wasn't fired, he resigned. There is no indication that gramps had any hand in it. Why would he care about a teacher kissing his fiance?

The fact said fiance is his underage granddaughter, it was something that happened in school grounds and that his first impulse at finding Yuzu on Mei's bedroom was to expel her should be enough to prove Grandpa was the one who fired him.

Plus, the explanation for the teacher's absence is a textbook example of excuse to minimize damages.

What that... where are you getting any of this? This is just wishful thinking hoping that gramps isn't as much of a piece of shit that we KNOW that he is.

How is he a piece of shit?

This chapter and the exchange at the hospital shows that he is a stern but reasonable man. And read his dialogue, he express regret over having to push the responsibility to Mei, he acknowledges that the school has grown beyond the Aihara family. He is not perfect by any means but he's doing his best.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Comparison between manga and anime of episode 3

https://imgur.com/a/LV3px

joined Jun 23, 2017

Comparison between manga and anime of episode 3

https://imgur.com/a/LV3px

Sabouruta makes some really, really nice drawings <3

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The fact said fiance is his underage granddaughter, it was something that happened in school grounds and that his first impulse at finding Yuzu on Mei's bedroom was to expel her should be enough to prove Grandpa was the one who fired him.

The fact is that his FIANCE is the UNDERAGED granddaughter. The grandpa has planned out their future bedroom antics, why would he care that they do it a little early? And what happened with Yuzu proves nothing, she was already on his shit list and last time I checked he never gave her the okay to bang Mei like he did with the teacher.

Plus, the explanation for the teacher's absence is a textbook example of excuse to minimize damages.

Minimize what damages? The whole school already knows what the dude did, Yuzu told everyone. By not publicly firing him gramps gives the impression that he's perfectly fine with male teachers preying on students, luckily this one resigned.

How is he a piece of shit?

Literally selling his granddaughter for business connections, such a piece of shit that his own son abandoned his own daughter just get away from the dude.

This chapter and the exchange at the hospital shows that he is a stern but reasonable man. And read his dialogue, he express regret over having to push the responsibility to Mei, he acknowledges that the school has grown beyond the Aihara family. He is not perfect by any means but he's doing his best.

No, he's not. He isn't doing his best by any stretch of the imagination. He royally fucked up when he drove his own son to abandon the responsibility. Now he is willing to sell his own granddaughter's chastity to the highest bidder just to save face. He first paired her up with a creep who was going to use Mei to steal the family fortune, and now is trying to sell her to anyone he can before his old ass ends up 6 feet under. He has shown that he can't learn from his mistakes. He continues to put the same pressure on Mei that drove his son away, and he is still trying to sell Mei off despite already almost selling her to an abusive creep. He isn't thinking about anyone but his own legacy. He doesn't care about the students as he treats them like show dogs. When has he ever been shown to care about the happiness of the students or teachers? He doesn't care about his own granddaughter enough to make sure the dude he sells her to isn't going to abuse her. He's just another asshole who won't let the people around him live their own lives, all he wants is control and prestige so that he can have the nicest gravestone in the cemetery.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 12:58PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

The fact is that his FIANCE is the UNDERAGED granddaughter. The grandpa has planned out their future bedroom antics, why would he care that they do it a little early?

I didn't really want to participate, but this one doesn't make sense. Arranged marriage are business or politic arrangements, not prostitution like you claimed; even if I can understand why you'd say that. Having an adult becoming intimate with an underage teenager is morally bad and probably contrary to everything the grandpa believes in.

[...] last time I checked he never gave her the okay to bang Mei like he did with the teacher.

I don't get this either. That sentence actually supports Dark_Tzitzimine's claim about firing (inviting him to resign) the teacher for unsightly behaviour. Grandpa sackedYuzu for sexually assaulting his granddaughter (from his pov) just as he invited the professor to resign after he heard that he French kissed his granddaughter.

Minimize what damages? The whole school already knows what the dude did, Yuzu told everyone. By not publicly firing him gramps give the impression that he's perfectly fine with male teachers preying on students, luckily this one resigned.

Who's to say that Yuzu wasn't spilling a bunch of bullcrap? Firing the teacher directly would have validated Yuzu's claim and tarnished the school reputation. The professor resigned because of "personal reasons", not because "I shamelessly forced myself upon my future bride". Of course, if you look a bit further (and for us) it's clearly to avoid shame and problems.

Just like in other Japanese stories, students transfer because of their parents or personal reasons when it was actually a scandal. Generally, in those stories there's the rumour that surrounds the transfer which happens to be the truth, but the official truth. And that's the point. By not firing him directly, the official truth remains that the professor left for personal reasons and the student was just making dubious claim to have a laugh, after all it was already a problem student from the start, who would believer her? So in the official true side of the story, there was no scandal at Aihara's school and the official reputation is safe.

I think that's a very Japanese mindset when the public order must be maintained even though the situation is a clusterfuck.

He royally fucked up when he drove his own son to abandon the responsibility.

Where are you getting this?

Now he is willing to sell his own granddaughter's chastity to the highest bidder just to save face.

He's saying it's just a social encounter and he's trying to look for a suitable partner for his granddaughter where being married and bearing children is still something expected to happen in his country or at least in his social circle.

He first paired her up with a creep who was going to use Mei to steal the family fortune, [...].

How could he have known that?

He's just another asshole who won't let the people around him live their own lives, all he wants is control and prestige so that he can have the nicest gravestone in the cemetery.

He cares for family and legacy** like UranusAndNeptuneAreJ has been explaining in their posts. It's a different mindset, and I think it's unfair to apply occidental standards to paint him as an irredeemable bastard, while you gladly ignore the moments where he literally told his granddaughter, I quote, volume one, chapter four, official translation :

"Now then, Mei. It's time for you and you alone, to decide how to live your life."*

The bold part is also in the official editing. So yeah, I guess you can disagree with the old man way of life, and have a grudge against this kind of character, but he's clearly not as bad as you paint him to be.

P.S. He's even thanking her to do what she is doing and seems to be try to appease her saying it's just some social encounter. I think this show concerns over Mei's well-being. After that, it's for Mei has to realise what is best for herself, but that's the subject of this volume, I guess.

* ChaosTeam's translation is a bit different, but the idea stays the same, he told Mei that she should live like she wants to. And she is the one who told Yuzu she wants to inherit the school and the she took the decision on her own.

** I'll quote the Lannister father on that subject "It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. Not your honor, not your personal glory, family.” Despite being a heartless bastard at times, that sentence actually makes sense if you want to matter in the larger scale of the human world.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 1:26PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I didn't really want to participate, but this one doesn't make sense. Arranged marriage are business or politic arrangements, not prostitution like you claimed; even if I can understand why you'd say that. Having an adult becoming intimate with an underage teenager is morally bad and probably contrary to everything the grandpa believes in.

A rose by any other name is still just a rose. Arranged marriages are just high class prostitution. The student he is being intimate with is his future wife, decided by the grandfather. He obviously believes that's it's okay, he's the one who set it up. Besides, last time I checked age of consent in Japan ranges between 16 and 18 without parental approval.

I don't get this either. That sentence actually supports Dark_Tzitzimine's claim about firing (inviting him to resign) the teacher for unsightly behaviour. Grandpa sackedYuzu for sexually assaulting his granddaughter (from his pov) just as he invited the professor to resign after he heard that he French kissed his granddaughter.

How does that support their claim? Gramps gave the teacher the okay to eventually bang Mei, he did not such thing for Yuzu. He also never saw the teacher kiss Mei, only Yuzu making the claim that he did. He also never invited the professor to resign since you never actually see that happen or even talked about.

Who's to say that Yuzu wasn't spilling a bunch of bullcrap? Firing the teacher directly would have validated Yuzu's claim and tarnished the school reputation. The professor resigned because of "personal reasons", not because "I shamelessly forced myself upon my future bride". Of course, if you look a bit further (and for us) it's clearly to avoid shame and problems.

The teacher resigned literally after Yuzu made the claim. You would have to be a complete moron to believe the two are not connected, do you think the students and their parents of the prestige academy are really that stupid? There is no avoiding shame and problems, just brushed aside to make the writing more convenient.

Where are you getting this?

The story that you seem to have forgotten about. He left to go travel the world because he couldn't handle the pressure and responsibility put on him, it was even enough to have him abandon his own daughter.

He's saying it's just a social encounter and he's trying to look for a suitable partner for his granddaughter where being married and bearing children is still something expected to happen in his country or at least in his social circle.

Yes, a social encounter to present his granddaughter like a pristine mare ready for breeding.

How could he have known that?

Spent the minimal amount of money doing a background check on the dude. Yuzu found out everything in only a couple of days. Gramps is suppose to be filthy rich, yet couldn't afford a PI to make sure his granddaughter wasn't marrying a scumbag.

He cares for family and legacy** like UranusAndNeptuneAreJ has been explaining in their posts. It's a different mindset, and I think it's unfair to apply occidental standards to paint him as an irredeemable bastard, while you gladly ignore the moments where he literally told his granddaughter, I quote, volume one, chapter four, official translation :

"Now then, Mei. It's time for you and you alone, to decide how to live your life."*

The bold part is also in the official editing. So yeah, I guess you can disagree with the old man way of life, and have a grudge against this kind of character, but he's clearly not as bad as you paint him to be.

No, he clearly doesn't care about his family since he already engaged his daughter to an abusive creep who was going to rob her. Why do you want to gloss over this fact? He can tell his granddaughter whatever he likes, fact is that she didn't going to meeting by herself. He was the one who set it up, he was the one who picked her up, escorted her, told her everything she needed to know about the dude she might marry. And then Mei goes and cries in the corner when everything is all said and done, because grandpa is a prick that is ruining his family's lives.

ChaosTeam's translation is a bit different, but the idea stays the same, he told Mei that she should live like she wants to. And she is the one who told Yuzu she wants to inherit the school and the she made the decision on her own.

Yes, and in the fine print it seems like inheriting the school requires being sold like a piece of meat.

I'll quote the Lannister father on that subject "It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. Not your honor, not your personal glory, family.” Despite being a heartless bastard at times, that sentence actually makes sense if you want to matter in the larger scale of the human world.

You literally could not have picked a worse example. The sentence doesn't make sense at all, especially coming from the man who had his son's wife, who he hated since birth, gang raped right in front of him. Not to mention that in an effort to create a glorious family legacy the Lannisters are most likely going to be extinct by the end of the story. Who the fuck care about the family living on if no one in the family is happy? An asshole, an asshole would care about the public being happy with their family image rather than the family themselves.

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 1:54PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.