Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

as I understood it, it was 2 months after the baby's shower(or something related to the baby)
even so, say it is a year.. there is a reason behind every breakup.. did the 2 months mend the crack in their relationship? is it any kind of wine or slow cooked dish ??

Fast food, LOLLLL. Eat and digest then need to eat again, LOLLLL

the burning question is; 2 months and Sungji is surprised that Seju doesn't live with Sumin!!! where is she from the company.. SEJU is her BOSS.. 2 months she did not realise that Seju is out of the country!.

I guess, maybe next chap will Seju has been back for a while but "conveniently" forgot to tell Sungji that SejuxSumin has broken up, lolllll. She worked with Sungji like everything is normal, lollll

Or maybe, the phonecall with Saehyun is to tell him to take care of the company for her for as long as she is out. He managed the company without saying anything. Thats why Sungji didnt know anything and assume that they're together, lolllllll

THEN.. over 3 months and Sumin didn't care to find a job.. too early for retirement I guess!

I seriously consider asking Sumin what investment she has done that helped her buy a 2m $ house but still have enough money to keep her fed and only crying for 2 months without working or doing anything to make money, lolllllllllllll.

I would really want a 2month break but still have food go to my mouth, lolllllllllllll

I went back the chapter just to see the attention is in a teenie tiny corner of the picture -_-
Maybe we should have just noticed this kind of details (which can be seen on surface) in the very beginning of the story.

meh

No, we really should pay attention to details that work for teamblonde's favors. I have noticed that all the details working and actually coming true in this story are all for teamblonde (the pillow, the ring on Sungji's table, and now the wedding), details from SejuxSumin are non-existent, we made it up, lollllllllllllllll

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 9:21PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

We now have the chance to see what their relationship is really made of. If they can last forever. I'm curious myself.

You talked to Nora for this sentence but I'll just jump in xDDDD. Hope you dont mind

No, it would be a tasteless story if now SuminxSungji does not last forever. They will last forever XDDDDD. At least that's what I believe for this story to be at least happy ending for some readers. Unless the author messes thing up again and makes them not last forever. That would make the story 'oh, what tha f*ck", really.

Anyway, Korean readers' taste is different from us though. They like simple, happy, fluffy story and SuminxSungji fits that xDDDDD.

Korean dramas and web dramas, there are a lot of stories about forgetting deep first love with the help of an innocent girl who knows nothing about love xDDDDDD. This suits Koreans' taste. And honestly, there is none of them has the ending where the innocent girl fails and moves on with her life, the third character will xDDDDDD

So, questioning if they last forever or not now is kind of useless, though.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Korean dramas and web dramas, there are a lot of stories about forgetting deep first love with the help of an innocent girl who knows nothing about love xDDDDDD.

So cliche...

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Korean dramas and web dramas, there are a lot of stories about forgetting deep first love with the help of an innocent girl who knows nothing about love xDDDDDD.

So cliche...

Totally agree xDDDDDDDDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Yo, momonosuke...

Remember your post?

How will Sumin respond? No. Seju is part of my past, my first love, that I can never change. But right now, the person I want to be with is you, Sungji-ssi.

Seju will visit the empty villa and find some remanence of her mother. She will go on a journey to learn more about her mom and explore her freedom and eventually realize that she can live without Sumin.

Overtime, Sumin and Sungji will come to realize that Sumin still cares about Seju and Sungji still cannot compare. They will break up gracefully. Sumin will randomly run into Seju, and they start over again.

^That's my dream ending. :)

What do you think now?

I still think Sumin will go find Seju, as opposed to them randomly running into each other.

Seems to me like you may have been onto something...

But is one chapter enough? That's the question.

roberta

I always thought the ending is a SejuxSumin after chapter 55. It never changed even with chap. 92.

Wow, I was unaware. You are one of the few!

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 11:21PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

roberta

oh, your ava makes me feel nostalgic xDDDDD. Fluttering Feelings and our couple's first meeting xDDDDDD. I might go back and reread FF xDDDDDDDDDD. It's been a long while

Still remember it giving me a total different feelings compare to wdtfs.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 11:24PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

What do you think now?

Meg, for 1 chapter, quite impossible. I would be more hopeful if it was 3+ chapters, and sumin x sungji did not reconcile in such a shitty way.

roberta The analogy is not right. Fate is not proven while gravity is proven physics. If you are going with the quantum physics route, then there is the many universe theory; under this theory, there exists a sumin x sungji fated pair. Then I can flip the argument against you, and in the end, we are debating which universe wdtfs is in. Belief against belief, not science. As much I like your version of the story better, reality is a bitch sometimes. TG has certainly slapped a good chunk of reality into many of us. Maybe it is time for us to accept it and move on.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

This is what I expect from the last chapter 93(still didnt even know why we need this last chap, lollll, is it even important? It could've ended this chap, anw):

• SuminxSungji wont break up...again. No matter what kind of hope, what kind of analysis of forever or happily ever after or not, if this couple broke up again, I literally would wave my white flag to the author for ruining completely a story. If the broke up again, the story would go from bad to worse, no excuses. They should be happily ever after now or what is the point of this story? Like seriously?

• Sumin and Seju dont meet again or at least just a casual meeting, not regularly in touch. Some of readers want them to be friends or stay in touch. I dont agree with this because of the way Seju left. Seju left not because she realized her love for Sumin is not love or its obsession of some sort. She still loves Sumin with all her heart and soul and because she loves Sumin too much, she freed Sumin from herself. Her motivation of leaving is different from other third characters so staying friends with Sumin is out of question, imo. Staying in touch would do nothing good for Seju AND SuminxSungji themselves. This triangle cant really exist together, honestly. If the author really goes that way, it will feel very forced from Seju's side and feel weird from SuminxSungji's side

• A definite answer for Seju's fate. If there is the last chap, I hope her fate would be more than a "Good bye, I love you" and a taking off plane, which opens for any kind of ending for readers to think.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 3:13AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL momo noooooo!! don't pit Sadaharu against Elizabeth X.X

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

LOL momo noooooo!! don't pit Sadaharu against Elizabeth X.X

Told ya Elizabeth is a better pet. He is gentle and kind and loyal... Sadaharu is abusive.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 4:37AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

as I understood it, it was 2 months after the baby's shower(or something related to the baby)
even so, say it is a year.. there is a reason behind every breakup.. did the 2 months mend the crack in their relationship? is it any kind of wine or slow cooked dish ??

the burning question is; 2 months and Sungji is surprised that Seju doesn't live with Sumin!!! where is she from the company.. SEJU is her BOSS.. 2 months she did not realise that Seju is out of the country!.

I think 2 months was before Seju sold the house for Sumin (note: Seju no longer wore the bandage) not after she left korea.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Methetruth

I think 2 months was before Seju sold the house for Sumin (note: Seju no longer wore the bandage) not after she left korea.

hahahha.. incredible attention to details .. I like it. I agree with you

yoonie

I seriously consider asking Sumin what investment she has done that helped her buy a 2m $ house but still have enough money to keep her fed and only crying for 2 months without working or doing anything to make money, lolllllllllllll.

she invested in Hello Studio's stocks XDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

she invested in Hello Studio's stocks XDDD

But Nora...what is the average realised spread of Hello Studio's stocks in 2015? And what time interval did they use to calculate the midpoint? Is it shorter than 5 minutes? XDDDDDD

Let me do the overcooking on your behalf LOLLLL

joined Feb 8, 2016

So cliche...

Totally agree xDDDDDDDDDD

I actually want to know more of korean stories that actually break this cliche. There's a reason why I don't watch a lot of Kdramas. it's just tiring to have watch or even just hear a story about the "innocent one" always trumping the "complicated" one. Don't get me wrong,I like the innocent girl type character.... but all the time? yeah no, I need more complicated and realistic characters having happy endings in this type of genre too you know.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

But Nora...what is the average realised spread of Hello Studio's stocks in 2015? And what time interval did they use to calculate the midpoint? Is it shorter than 5 minutes? XDDDDDD

the spread analysis Sumin used was calculated on a different interval, 17 years.. that specific spread exhibited concave D- shaped curves. as for the Midpoint.. she used a whole night time interval to get that one. This investment got her an Aston Martin Vanquish, a house she didn't need to pay its rent and another smaller spread to analyse XD.
I hope we all learn from Sumin how to invest ~

Let me do the overcooking on your behalf LOLLLL

hehehehh the damage is "BURNT" XDDDD

On a side note though, when a person makes a pseudo account, they start to think that everyone else is the same person.. everyone is doing the same.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 2:25PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

On a side note though, when a person makes a pseudo account, they start to think that everyone else is the same person.. everyone is doing the same.

Huh? O.o

joined Feb 4, 2017

Huh? O.o

shuddap, hlama XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

momo

Meg, for 1 chapter, quite impossible. I would be more hopeful if it was 3+ chapters, and sumin x sungji did not reconcile in such a shitty way.

One of my favorite books as a kid was "Flipped," which is pretty self-explanatory. The girl liked the boy for years, but he did not like her back and only saw her as a nuisance. Something happened that caused her to dislike him and at around the same time, he began to see her in a new light.

Their roles were "flipped" from the liker to the liked and visa versa.

One chapter does not leave a lot of room for change, but we do know that there will be a side story after. The authors did mention those in a podcast and if what they said was true, this would be irrelevant.

However... No harm in using our imagination. :)

If Seju and Sumin ever "flipped" roles in that sense, what a pleasant surprise that would be. XD Sumin trying to find and make amends to Seju would make a good story...

Or just one about a brand new life in a new country and starting over.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 5:44PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

shuddap, hlama XD

Why do you hate hlama? What has hlama done to you? TT____TT

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sooooooooooo who is the fox in WDTFS? My super serious question, LOOLLLLLL

Noneeeeeeeeeeee of themmmmmmmmmmmmmm

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 9:27PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

How about a twist that TG hint us? Anyone can enlighten me about this?

Sungji and sumin ending isn't a twist for me. It's the obvious choice since beginning, since it's more simple and fluffy than sumin x seju ending.

Seongji joins a mobile game developer Hello Studio. From the crowd of reluctant, casual acquaintances, one person stands out. Direct, no-nonsense, and short-tempered, but occasionally the damsel - her team manager Sumin...Alluring artwork and a shocking plot twist!

This is the original introduction and now when it comes to an end, I realize that maybe the plot twist is about Sumin's past and her sleeping around for 10 years. Kinda like, this girl is short-tempered, sometimes a damsel but behind that is a womanizer who slept with everyone who is available with a dark past and an ex who is also the boss of the company.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I wonder if that blurb was written when it was first released as a selling point for the competition?

For those who don't know, this Manwha was a submission to the 1st lezhin world comic contest where the prize was publishing on Lezhin sites.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 11:01PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

Good to see this kind of ending in a k drama or manhwa. The only manga is similar to this is ichigo100.

Interesting story. Nicely done summarizing it that way. I should read it now. XD

joined Jun 6, 2016

Vanbun

Good to see this kind of ending in a k drama or manhwa. The only manga is similar to this is ichigo100.

Interesting story. Nicely done summarizing it that way. I should read it now. XD

Honestly I ruin it... lol. Since I put too many spoiler because the thrill is when you don't know which girl the man will end up with.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Honestly I ruin it... lol. Since I put too many spoiler because the thrill is when you don't know which girl the man will end up with.

Haha, well, I'll try to forget right now. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.