Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

methetruth

I am going to delete my comments on our personal chats. Let's focus on wdtfs hehehe :) nice to meet you though

joined Mar 5, 2017

Yes,Wdfs is a brilliant story with smart and bad-ass characters make we surprised then admire when we finally get or figure out the reason why they do this or that. Have you watched Gone girl? I have a big huge crush on Amy for what she had done for her love, even though she is a disturbing villain,hehe

Yes. I like amy, she's smartass but at the same time i'm also scared of her because of the extent of what she did for her marriage.

joined Feb 13, 2017

@roamsl
Nice to meet you to XD, I would do the same :)))

joined Feb 8, 2016

I wonder why you guys never think of that Seju's brothers should run away to America already since they could also be killed by one another or by Seju?

I think they will gang up to go after seju's inheritance first especially if it's a lot more than them. Then they can all kill each other. Lol

Then it would be the biggest scandal which the last survivor will get all the problem.

I'm actually excited for the battle for the inheritance. I don't know if TG will go into detail about it. It does seem like Seju is going to be the main target here. Mostly because, it's been implied that she's the favorite. Also, she and Saehyun seem like the most competent among all the siblings with what went down in that last family meeting. It would probably go Seju and Saehyun VS. Other Brothers. Honestly, I wonder if Seju will inherit the position but it doesn't seem like the Chairman wants Seju to since he wants her to escape abroad. So maybe Saehyun would run the company in the family name? I'm not sure.
Either way, it's going to affect the story.

Again I'm reminded that the Baeks really do need a seperate comic for their story. Lol
It makes me wonder if assassin woman would come back.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 8:26AM

joined Jul 18, 2017

I'm actually excited for the battle for the inheritance. I don't know if TG will go into detail about it. It does seem like Seju is going to be the main target here. Mostly because, it's been implied that she's the favorite. Also, she and Saehyun seem like the most competent among all the siblings with what went down in that last family meeting. It would probably go Seju and Saehyun VS. Other Brothers. Honestly, I wonder if Seju will inherit the position but it doesn't seem like the Chairman wants Seju to since he wants her to escape abroad. So maybe Saehyun would run the company in the family name? I'm not sure.
Either way, it's going to affect the story.

Again I'm reminded that the Baeks really do need a seperate comic for their story. Lol
It makes me wonder if assassin woman would come back.

I don't think they'd go into too much detail about it with only two chapters left, I think the next chapter will be Sumin forced to make the choice between the two girls and then the finale will be either Seju or Sungji walking off in the sunset with Sumin.

only two chaps left? you mean wdtfs going to end? thx God o:) but it feels like this manhwa still far from the end, idk either xD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Enk

Where did you get the information?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Enk

Where did you get the information?

various posts in this thread, don't remember with page though.

Oh. I didn't read the previous pages. Thanks

joined Feb 13, 2017

I'm sure someone who reads the Team Gaji twitters could probably give more specific information on the matter.

I doubt TG don't really like saying anything about their work except some rare joke comments, new story chapter and arts

joined Feb 8, 2016

I don't think they'd go into too much detail about it with only two chapters left, I think the next chapter will be Sumin forced to make the choice between the two girls and then the finale will be either Seju or Sungji walking off in the sunset with Sumin.

Are there really only two chapters left? i thought that someone said there were 10 more. I guess I also assumed so. If they only have 2 chapters left, I do hope they would make it long ones. I don't think they'd really go into as much detail into it, but it does make me wonder how they are going to address the Baek family problem.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 10:08AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

I guess we'll just have to wait for some announcement by the next chapter. I actually can't wait for the ending but I don't want it to be rushed. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 10:25AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

I think the new team leader has some relevance to the Baek. The day after he/she suddenly quit the job, the Baek president died.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I think the new team leader has some relevance to the Baek. The day after he/she suddenly quit the job, the Baek president died.

Hahaha. This is a really paranoid way of looking at it XDDD
He was already sick I think him dying was a matter of time...and as yoonie put it "we need dramas, so of course, it has to happen at a perfect timing" XDDDD

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 11:22AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Hello everyone, sorry something came up and I was not able to help in proof-reading of ch88 nor was I able to actually read the chapter with a clear mind. Thanks alot Anonymous__ and Yoonie for your great work.

I wanted to mention that I just read the official translation of Ch87, it refers to the Team Leader as a "she".. it was my idea to keep sentences about the TL "gender nutral" to play it safe with the information available at that moment. No regrets.. but it was worth metioning.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

it is a surprise again, the team leader

This part is a let down for me. I don't understand why they build up the hype and let her disappear without showing us.

Edit: But I guess if she doesn't leave, then Sumin can't come back.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 9:18PM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Anyone notice how skillful sumin is? She can finnish the knitting for scarf and mitten that fast!

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Keep in mind she has a lot of free time with not having a job so she probably sits around the house most of the time while Seju and Sungji are at work.

It is so great to have a sugar mama.

joined Feb 13, 2017

This part is a let down for me. I don't understand why they build up the hype and let her disappear without showing us.

Edit: But I guess if she doesn't leave, then Sumin can't come back.

Could you tell me clearlier about the meaning of making Sumin come back to work ,tks:)

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 11:53PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Could you talk clearlier about the meaning of making Sumin come back to work

No! Just kidding. :P
Uhhh, it is just my guess to make sense of
- Seju's decision on choosing someone unfit for the role. She intended to open the position for sumin again in the near future.
- The unemployed sumin.
- How the authors can intensify the collision of the three. Having sumin comes back will force more interaction, thus moving the plot to its final stage.

joined Feb 13, 2017

@momonosuke
Ok,thank you for explaining, it makes sense :)

Maybe that's why Seju said:" Nothing gonna change at all."

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 12:26AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

That would make Seju a true (scary) Mastermind. Sumin won't go back volunteeringly, I wonder how Seju goes about asking. More guilt and please? It is getting old.

joined May 18, 2017

Keep in mind she has a lot of free time with not having a job so she probably sits around the house most of the time while Seju and Sungji are at work.

It is so great to have a sugar mama.

^^^^ exactly my thoughts

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

That would make Seju a true (scary) Mastermind. Sumin won't go back volunteeringly, I wonder how Seju goes about asking. More guilt and please? It is getting old.

XDDDDDD, I often joke that Seju is behind this or that but seriously

1. How about should we ask why Sungji is still working there? If Sungji quit, I bet my ass that even if Seju gets down on her knee, Sumin wont be back.
    => if I were Seju, I should've hired a super pretty girl who is more beautiful than Sumin, work better than Sumin, looks cooler than Sumin to work with Sungji and makes Sumin want to go back to work to keep her Sungji or better, just takes Sungji, good riddance for Seju. Not the other way around. Why the hell should she want Sumin to go back so sungji and sumin has more time together? That's called scary mastermind?

2. Remember when she hired that new TL, Sumin was planning to leave her completely. It was only after that hiring, she was attacked and moved in with Sumin, their relationship got improved. Before that, what kind of belief did she have to know Sumin would be back for her sake when Sumin even asked her to sell that house for her?

3. Seju is a person who is full of herself and pride, LOL. She holds her head high even when she's miserable. She doesnt beg. The only time she begs was this chap, NOW, and that's why I really really wanted to know what makes her beg? What makes a girl who is feeling cold but still held her head high and told Sungji "No, I'm not" to beg? A girl who never admits she is miserable ask for a favor (Seju is using a phrase that is asking for a favor in Korean) and I want to know why

4. I ignore Vanbun's post on purpose but if you think Seju's mind is masterpiece, how about a change to think of Sungji's weird stuff about the new TL? Like who is the one bringing up "Team Leader nim, please go back to work" but didnt mention "oh, the position is vacant again, so you can go back to work again easily?". Who gave a lenghthy explaination about why she had to have that meal with everyone in the phonecall but failed to say it was also a farewell lunch? Who also talked guiltily that night that she couldnt have a nice lunch, cant focus to work but fail to mention "oh, the new tl quit, that's why". All she needs is telling Sumin the new TL has quit and she had like multiple times to say it, not like Seju, but she didnt. Why?

5. Seju didnt ask for Sumin to be back, but it seems someone else wanted Sumin to be back way more than Seju and she already asked, LOLLLLL

6. Last point, have you ever seen Seju guilt-tripped Sumin or saying the word "please" to Sumin? Or guilt is just what Sumin has been reciting alot lately? When was that for it to be "its getting old"?

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 5:39AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sumin's overflowing love on Seju(difficulty on knitting the mittens; no need to measure the hands, she just knew it; the will to finish it because it is needed. do i have to mention the deep concern?).

I'm not really sure how you got this impression?, even Seju realizes it's just some small left over feelings that Sumin had for her. I'd imagine if Sungji's scarf used up all of the yarn then Seju likely wouldn't have gotten anything.

Sumin knows there would be some threads left. She has offered Seju to knit something for her after the scarf but Seju declined, remember? So if Seju said yes, she would have something also.

She said she didnt need it, but someone insisted to do it for her because she noticed Seju blew her hands that morning. Its not care? What was that then?

Leftover love xD, we'll see xDD. I agree, that is what Seju's perspective is, no doubt xDDD.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 5:41AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Who is the guy sungi is talking to?

Choi Geon, but Gaji is putting more effort in drawing him than usual.. I felt the same towards Nammi's father.. whom she also made so handsome.. she usually almost never puts effort on men or Sungj's straight friends XD.

yoonie0104

I'm seriously considering Seju is planning the new team leader all the while, LOLLLL.

sigh!
but it does show that Sumin is actually very competent.. with all her off-days, and Mr. Kim and also Ms. Choi finding that Sumin got the job too early.. I find this information "Sumin competence" satisfying.

Its definitely not a short chapter, Nora. Took me two full hours to understand it xDDDDDD

hahahaha.. could it be the feeling I got from scrolling down so fast ! XD
but even without translation, not even Google's.. I saw the TV screen and I knew that her father died but the question was.. how come the news will show it before Saehyun telling Seju first !
I will talk about the chapter later .

LurKings

Where is Nora? Spoilers please. Seju looks gorgeous

I apologise :( .. do you still need them ? hahah

yoonie0104

I burst out of laughing when Seju said "I'm afraid she wouldnt forgive you throughout the winter" when talking about the scarf to Sumin

hahahahah.. Seju is just too smart, I want to see her bickering again with Nammi.. not for shipping them, but to get a smart reply or two.
roamsl

Sungji's last words, making sure not to hurt the person she loves, Sumin.
If she asks sumin to cut all ties with seju, it will hurt sumin.
If she breaks up with sumin, Sumin will also get hurt. So, what is she going to do.

have you seen Sungji's face?.. my God, she already knows what she wants. I liked your comment a lot.. as it sets the possibilities of her words.

Vanbun
hahah.. I liked your comment, even though that I don't totally agree on Sungji being cunning. I have a mixed opinion about that.

mpgpeg

When I think of snow in this story, I think of chapter 2, maybe it relates to that saying. That is probably reading too deeply into things though.

heheheh.. welcome aboard XD

Maybe Nora89 is rethinking the bartender being the team leader thing. I guess she's busy right now.

I was actually very shocked that finally in ch87 official translation they gave a gender to the TL.. in the proof read, I suggested keeping the TL gender neutral so we avoid any possible misunderstanding. I didn't expect at all that the TL will leave without even showing in a single panel.

Other than that, things are going where they said it might. Sungji has made her choice and the chairman and his will are coming into play once again.

this is very true.. but then I honestly don't want Sumin to leave just for the sake of his will.

Es0teric

To be honest I don't read everything they write so i'll take your word on that.

I read everything you write though :D
mpgpeg

I get it. Tl;drs or "bottom lines" are great for you then I guess.

I should make "bottom lines" more often I guess.

LurKings

And more importantly Where is Foxy lady and Nora?

it was a crazy day.. Exam, then a phone call about my Ex coming to the country.. going back to the airport (canceling my plans).. picking her up .. one hour waiting, 2 hours train trip back.. another talk.. dinner.. home.. dead tired.. we got back together XDDD.. to the airport again and train trips.. so for once, my life was even more surprising than WDTFS XD

mpgpeg and Es0teric

Sungji was and forever is a "tough and resilient".. from ch27 (ch55 flashback) up till now. She has this idea of protecting Sumin, which in fact is so related to this chapter. I will go through this later.

joined Feb 4, 2017

To start off, I don't believe those were Sumin's "unspoken words".. she actually said them to Sungji before she left in anger last chapter, but team Gaji decided to show us the scene now so we could get the chance to see how Sungji perceived Sumin's words.

1. Sungji DIDN'T forgive Sumin, not back then in ch67 and not now.. I remember what she said on the phone call with Sumin back then http://imgur.com/a/PpfMN .. Sungji thinks that she doesn't need to forgive Sumin to be with her.
  2. What Sungji thinks, is very contradictory.. because she still can't get the image of Sumin being with Seju after what she saw in ch55.
  3. it's just astonishing that Seju and Sungji had the same preference: "you should've just made up a lie" heheheh
  4. even before Seju knew that the gloves are for her, she liked Sumin craftiness hahah.. I agree with Foxy lady about the care and the precision that Sumin put into the gloves.. it's so considerate and conveys a lot of love.. Seju's perception of it is also interesting: "left over love".. can you see again where Sumin and Seju's problems lay ?.. but you know what, Seju still loves it regardless.. I couldn't not think of this panel http://imgur.com/a/szoJQ
  5. what I think Sumin was saying is: what would happen if she doesn't keep an eye on Sungji. She knows that Sungji is loyal and honest, still she had a problem with jealousy, and it is sure was hell for Sungji to trust Sumin whom she has every reason to doubt !!!
  6. The irony!! Sumin wants to keep apologising.. Seju was like: do you think she will accept it! (Seju who kept apologising and trying to explain herself in ch26 and 27 was only faced by rejection and closed doors of Sumin's heart and mind.. the irony)

To reply you must either login or sign up.