Forum › Mother's warmth discussion

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

wow

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I actually liked the first half of the first season of SAO even if it was far from the masterpiece everybody said it was. Then it just became really, majorly stupid. I WON'T LET YOU DIE AND... lose some XP, I guess... SO JUST HIDE BEHIND ME, I WON'T LET YOU PLAY!
Haven't watched the second season after that.

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

People diss SAO simply because the protagonist is practically an overpowered Gary Sue who gets all the girls without even trying. It was cool for like two episodes but then the protagonist went emo and stuff so it became too much to bear, for me at least.

The protagonist aside, I didn't know there's actually a yuri ship in this series. Who's this 'Yuuki' person?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

The protagonist aside, I didn't know there's actually a yuri ship in this series. Who's this 'Yuuki' person?

Yuuki is a character in the ALO arc who is ill in real life. She has HIV passed down from her family apparently, and is in a group of terminally ill kids who play online. She is plugged into a constant life monitoring system and spends most of her time playing the game. Asuna gets really close to her and they end up having a sisterly relationship of sorts before Yuuki passes away. I remember Yuuki joking at some point about marrying Asuna because of some pun with their names. Yuuki Yuuki? That's what I remember. It's been a while. I was one of the people who continued watching despite cliches and plot holes. I guess I liked it even though it wasn't that great. That's the nice thing about stories. They can still be immersive and make you want more even if they're not skillfully written/portrayed.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

There is Yuri on SAO in Mother Rosario arc, Yuki fall in love for Asuna and she explicity say that
So yeah, this doujin is pretty acurate about Yuki feeling for Asuna

Wait, what? If you are referring to that time Yuuki asked Asuna to marry her, it was a joke. They were visiting Yuuki's old home, that was supposed to be demolished, or something, so Asuna jokingly suggested that Yuuki should marry, and have that person protect the house. Yuuki laughed it off, saying that she did not have someone like that, and she followed this by making a mock proposal to Asuna.
If anything, Yuuki saw Asuna as her older sister, and explicitly called her out as such, and considering that on that occasion she did not laugh it off, instead bursting into tears and abruptly logging off, I would say that was a more accurate portrayal of her feelings. Made all the more poignant by the fact that Asuna inquires as to whether Yuuki has a sister, only to find out that she did have an older twin sister, who died the previous year. I remember Asuna sobbing after hearing that.
So, hardly a yuri platform, in my opinion.

Nah, the last scene of Yuuki with Asuna proof that her feeling were romantic http://i.imgur.com/X13YoHV.jpg
She won't make that joke unless she had feeling for her, terminal people use to joke like this with they lovers
Is this was only sisterhood relationship they will explicity say that not confirmed that was romantic

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nice! Gay people dying of AIDS and a lesbian confession right before she dies. SAO has all the fun tropes.

joined Jul 16, 2015

I've never seen SAO personally, but I've always heard people either say it's awful or amazing. I guess it's sort of a love it or hate it type thing, then. It being a harem series certainly doesn't help, of course.

SAO is a good series riddled with major plot holes and other issues. Those who like it either somehow miss these issues or consciously overlook them because there are good points. Those who hate it have either jumped on the hate bandwagon without really knowing why, simply cannot excuse the issues which are admittedly horrendous even though I enjoyed the series for what it was, or simply don't like it.

People diss SAO simply because the protagonist is practically an overpowered Gary Sue who gets all the girls without even trying.

I completely understand that everyone has their own opinion and some people may not like the story; what I don't understand is the hate wagon and how people blatantly hate it for no reason.

I admit it has its flaws, but personally like the series, especially the light novels, which are translated extremely well and help fill in some of the gaps.

As for Kirito, it is annoying that all off the girls are all over him. However, Kirito is generally a good guy with an interesting personality, and he tries to help the girls. That is why they like him. In my opinion, it is better than the harem anime where the guy has no personality and is completely brainless. THAT makes my skin crawl.

joined Oct 30, 2015

:0 Did Kirito and Asuna both have sex and then have a kid named Yuuki!? Please tell me no! Please tell me Kirito didn't have sex with Asuna!!!! My.... Myyyyyyyyyyyy.. Nooooo!! I'm talking about the Anime... Or is it just like... Please tell mee!!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

:0 Did Kirito and Asuna both have sex and then have a kid named Yuuki!? Please tell me no! Please tell me Kirito didn't have sex with Asuna!!!! My.... Myyyyyyyyyyyy.. Nooooo!! I'm talking about the Anime... Or is it just like... Please tell mee!!

As far as I remember Yuuki is an AI from the first game Kirito visited. But like, Kirito and Asuna are a couple. Pretty safe to assume that they had sex somewhere along the lines even if it wasn't on screen. Or gonna have sex, at least.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I like this ship (and this doujin) a lot. It's one of my favorite yuri ships in SAO.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

They did, in episode 10. It was done by fade-to-black, and jumping to the next morning, when Kirito is sitting on the bed (already dressed), while Asuna is covering with a bed sheet, obviously completely naked beneath. There is a corresponding novel chapter, 16.5, which describes the deed in detail, but it was removed by the author because it was... badly written (but only because of that). It is still WoG on this issue. Plus, take into account the two of them are in a deep emotional relationship, and are basically still hormonal teenagers, and are living in the virtual world (no risk of pregnancy, or STD, so no protection required). Every adolescent's dream.
Also, Yuuki is not their daughter, she is another player, from the "Mother's Rosario" arc (hence the title of this one-shot). That being said, Asuna and Kirito do have a daughter with a similar name, Yui, who is an AI which broke free from the SAO's main program, and was in turn adopted by the main couple.

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 4:22AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Never liked harem anime. Considering this is said to be worst even among harem........i doubt i would even give a second thought.

What's up with harem consistently on the rasie? I mean out 10 anime at least 6 or 7 are harem thesedays? I'm really sick of this genre.

.....unless yuri is involved.

Oldsd6izj3-image
joined Feb 19, 2017

She's beung raped by her own mother wtf?!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

She's beung raped by her own mother wtf?!

I know it is kind of a novel idea, but you might try scrolling up and reading a few posts in the thread. Also, what rape??

joined May 5, 2017

I LOVE THIS PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ASUNA X YUUKI ONE OF LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

HonkTheDragonSlayer
Honk
joined Aug 3, 2017

There is Yuri on SAO in Mother Rosario arc, Yuki fall in love for Asuna and she explicity say that
So yeah, this doujin is pretty acurate about Yuki feeling for Asuna

Wait, what? If you are referring to that time Yuuki asked Asuna to marry her, it was a joke. They were visiting Yuuki's old home, that was supposed to be demolished, or something, so Asuna jokingly suggested that Yuuki should marry, and have that person protect the house. Yuuki laughed it off, saying that she did not have someone like that, and she followed this by making a mock proposal to Asuna.
In light novel when Yuuki "proposed" to Asuna, Asuna wasn't thinking that it was a joke or that she has a boyfriend, but she was thinking if gay marriage would be legal in Japan soon. So even if Yuuki didn't have any romantic feelings for her, Asuna propably did.
(Sorry for bad english)

joined Jan 3, 2017

I've never seen SAO personally, but I've always heard people either say it's awful or amazing. I guess it's sort of a love it or hate it type thing, then. It being a harem series certainly doesn't help, of course.

SAO is a good series riddled with major plot holes and other issues. Those who like it either somehow miss these issues or consciously overlook them because there are good points. Those who hate it have either jumped on the hate bandwagon without really knowing why, simply cannot excuse the issues which are admittedly horrendous even though I enjoyed the series for what it was, or simply don't like it.

People diss SAO simply because the protagonist is practically an overpowered Gary Sue who gets all the girls without even trying.

I completely understand that everyone has their own opinion and some people may not like the story; what I don't understand is the hate wagon and how people blatantly hate it for no reason.

I admit it has its flaws, but personally like the series, especially the light novels, which are translated extremely well and help fill in some of the gaps.

As for Kirito, it is annoying that all off the girls are all over him. However, Kirito is generally a good guy with an interesting personality, and he tries to help the girls. That is why they like him. In my opinion, it is better than the harem anime where the guy has no personality and is completely brainless. THAT makes my skin crawl.

Also, it is quite clear that Kirito is faithful to Asuna and is not interested in harem.

If people read the light novel instead of just watching the anime, people would find better character development and less plot holes.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Yuuki loves Asuna very much and Asuna loves Yuuki. If Yuuki died then Asuna will change her fate so they can always be together. Love is the most powerful force in the multiverse. I know in my heart that this is true! Be happy and together forever. Love will find a way for both to be together and happy!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Asuna and Yuuki love each other very much! I don’t know the story about these two beautiful characters, but I am happy that they love each other deeply! I am just a naive person who enjoys reading stories where Love always overcomes all obstacles!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still have this foolish optimism that these two beautiful characters will be together forever and always happy and in love with each other!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Asuna loves Yuuki so much and she aches in her heart because Death has taken Yuuki away from her. I am sure that Yuuki is still with Asuna somehow because Yuuki loves Asuna too! Her strong spirit and love allows her to be with Asuna even now!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Time , Space, and Death are created by sentient beings. The Greatest Truths : We are created sentient beings gifted by our Creator with unique identity, an immortal spirit, and free will With these gifts we are to grow these base souls with infinite experiences and possibilities. Without constraining individual free will our Creater’s Love watering each soul the seeds within us go with us during each journey . They eventually germinate and grow beautiful flowers through selfless service so all can see and experience without interfering with free will, your unique eternal personality,, and eternal soul spirit . We are Rozen Maiden doll’s uniquely crafted by Father Rozen . Our true mission is not to fight to become Alice , but to spread the seeds of infinite possibilities and by experiencing share what we learn from each journey . With Father’s love watering these seeds they germinate, grow, and can be enjoyed by any who choose to do so! We do not disappear into Nothingness Selfless service to any who ask is why we have been created! So experience the infinite N-Fields of Time and Space which each of us create by individual or individuals agreeing to undertake each adventure before it begins ! Experiences expand and deepen our base souls then plant the seeds within your heart so they will grow and blossom into endless colors, buds,, blooms fruits for any to experience them and enjoy! Yuuki, I love you so much. Your lover , Asuna ! You have shown me beautiful possibilities, and our journey together will resume without end . P.S I have been practicing with your Mother’s Rosario . I may become better than you someday. I look forward to sparring with you during another adventure as well as being able to express my love for you as deeply and physically as you also desire. When next we journey together, I hope you will know our love for each other and accept my desires to show you in any means available to us. My deepest wish is to show you and you’ll perceive me like I always I perceive you . When this journey stops for me , I’ll find you again and we can return to this beautiful land we both cherish. But this journey will not be a hologram like on our previous journey.This journey will be our reality and I can manifest my truth to you in ways that
we were unable to do in an earlier journey.
I can’t wait for this new journey! As you are more aware than I in our previous adventure, I look forward to our upcoming adventure together. We don’t remember our identities names when we were first made, we have had many “names” since then . But you and I know in a way I can’t explain, that we have always known our unique initial names ! Love you eternally and fully. Your Asuna Yuki !

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 1:03PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I know that in the SAO , Yuuki is terminally ill character a 15 year old female who has been “touch-starved “ for the last 3 years She’s the last survivor of her family. Her only interactions with others comes in the virtual world . Though Kirito has made a device that allows her to interact with our reality , she’s still trapped within her body. As long as Asuna takes her with this hardware that alows speech , vision . During Asuna’s daily travels, she can experience whatever Asuna can see , hear , listen .But touch and being touched is beyond her based in this current reality. I like to think that this is a new journey for each of them. They are in a reality that allows for physical intimacy and interactions . The deepest wish for each of them can now exist. Asuna and Yuuki love each other from past journeys . Now what was denied earlier can now exist and be fully realized in their current journey together.
I don’t know how to black out this comment. But , I am the late-comer to their SAO adventure. I feel joyful that the ending of their prior journey is described as their new journey. I truly believe this is what the artist and storyteller are conveying imao.

joined Oct 25, 2010

There were no jokes between them. They expressed feelings that they have carried for many lifetimes.Imao , this could be their truth.

joined Oct 25, 2010

My previous posts seems like a beautiful story. A story I inadequately attempt to paint with my imperfect brushes and faded colors. But many may understand and empathize with this story . Please enjoy if you wish !

To reply you must either login or sign up.