Forum › AKB48 ruin my yuri

Jem_01
joined Oct 12, 2010

Does anyone who know of them feels this way?

-not in a bad bad way btw-

joined Dec 30, 2010

I know them, but I haven't been too in touch lately, so, mind telling me what's up?

joined Apr 6, 2012

I think it's cute, but I do wish for yuri in it. A friend of mine refers to manga of this type as "yuri lite" "All the squee, half the gay". I would punch him for the comment but it fits. Also, he's huge and I run like an asthmatic turtle.

joined Dec 30, 2010

I feel the same way, especially gakuran... seeing the second season, I was a little disappointed... but yeah, they're cute and yeah, i wish they have actual yuri in it too... =)

joined Oct 9, 2010

I know them and I'm also a big fan of them.

I always ship the members together and even write about them in fanfics XD So I keep the yuri going on in my head XD

But I'm not sure whether you're referring to the manga (AKB49) or the dramas or just in general.

EDIT: Well either way... Gakuran~!<3 Sae-chan~!<3 XD

last edited at Apr 19, 2012 7:41AM

Jem_01
joined Oct 12, 2010

Gakuran was what got me hooked ^_^ ok ok I will stop my obsession now and maybe when i read yuru yuri again i will stop seeing the lead as takamina because of that huge ribbon.

joined Dec 30, 2010

To tell you the truth, the one that shocked was how easily Shibuya was defeated (with ONE headbut!!!) after all the hype about her. Lol. And after seeing season 2, my favourite character is Gekikara. =b

last edited at Apr 19, 2012 8:48PM

joined Oct 9, 2010

Gakuran comes in first and Geki comes in second. I just love my smexy ikemen XDD

How easily Shibuya was beat was just too ridiculous it was almost funny. But then how the Shibuya "problem" was resolved in season 2 left me unsatisfied... But it was still a good season I guess.

Can't wait for the third season and see what's that's about ^_^

joined Dec 30, 2010

Oh? There's a third season???? O.o

joined Oct 9, 2010

Yep. That's what the producer said. There's a upcoming third season some time in... July? August? July.

More Gakuran and Geki action~

joined Dec 30, 2010

That's so cooool!!! xD

Can't wait either!

joined Oct 9, 2010

If you want, I can keep you posted on MG3 stuff?

joined Dec 30, 2010

That would be so great!!! Thanx!!! xD

joined Oct 9, 2010

Haha, alright, alright ;]

Well all there is now is the airing month which is July and that was said by the producer in March. So far since then, there was no other news regarding it.

joined Dec 30, 2010

I guess all we have to do is wait...but July is sooo far away! >.<

joined Oct 9, 2010

LOL I know it is >.< But it'll come in a snap if you don't think about it too often XD

I can find out any other AKB-related things if you want, but you'll have to be specific on what kind of info. Just shoot me a PM or something.

I'm up for general AKB talk too ;]

To reply you must either login or sign up.