Forum › Path #1: After the Vows discussion

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

OH MY DAMNNN THAT WAS GOLD I HAEV NEVER SHIPPED SO HARD BEFORE

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

^ Thanks. And thanks to YuriReviews who worked on this first. Always good to re-read nekomura's works.

No, I understand if you need to keep the raws for yourself or risk someone tattletaling the author or various other reasons. I have to applaud your bravery though, taking on a doujin over 200 pages is suicidal to most people.

Thank you for your understanding. :D

A few chapters (or paths as we called it) in the anthology are in short story format instead of comic format too, something I haven't tried translating before, but we shall soldier on. * salutes *

bluetrode

Great work on this full chapter. I want to give you all a formal send off but it would make it sounds like you won't be coming back so I won't. So thank you, oh brave soldiers of the AkagixKaga army and my respect to your patron ships too. May their souls and spirits guide you.

joined Apr 7, 2016

I like this version a lot more...for various reasons...

No, but seriously, I think this reupload is a lot better than the first one. There's no such thing as too much AkagixKaga! Thanks so much for adding the extra pages!

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:03PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... So, where's the rest of the anthology?

joined Apr 12, 2014

Love

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This gives me life. Like actual vitality. Let me read this after being awake for 48 hour straight and i'll be completely rejuvenized.

To reply you must either login or sign up.