Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Okie dokie, I'd been sleeping on this for a while. I was scared as I could totally see myself on Team Pink, which seems to promise a lot of potential hurt. I've bought all the chapters and I'm taking the plunge when I can ready myself. Wish me luck.

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

Hello everyone!

i just registered on this site because i was reading your comments a while know.
Im reading wdtfs since the first chapter came out. So i think i will start to discuss it with you guys. It seems like fun^^.

Im a russian female (22) from germany. Nice to meet ya all :3
Aaaand im probably on team colourblind. Means a foursome muhaha...kidding -.- ...i workship team seju <3

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Welcome LifeIsFun!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Welcome Lifeisfun :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hahaha, called it. Nammi and Sumin did slept with each other. Anyway, didn't think that Sumin would be affected that much. Did she ditched Sungji and went to Seju's place? o.o

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Nammi and Sumin!!! I'm pretty shock. WTH!!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

What in the name of Lord Jesus and Buhda....Wtf
Is this a joke?

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

What in the name of Lord Jesus and Buhda....Wtf
Is this a joke?

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?!!
CRINGE CRIGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm DEAD
T_T
tha'ts it...
I HATE NAMI! (not really, it just made me dislike her a bit) GOSH! Such a playgirl, she got Sumin drunk and took advantage of her, ewwwwwwwwww, Sumin and Nami, please spare me, why did my eyes have to see this?!
And why on earth is Sumin going after Seju?! Seju?! is this for real now?!
Sumin you are a BIG idiot She doesn't have any right to question Seju! And why on Earth did she sleep with Nami?!?!?! Why on Earth was she hugging Nami like that?!!?!? Gosh, I'm gonna vomit...
Sungji, it's time you give Sumin a good slap on her face. That's enough. She's trying this trying that, but she's being a huge jerk now. I'm actually reconsidering my TeamBlonde views >.> I'm gonna go Sungji x Nami now! >.>

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:31AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

To be honest, I dislike Nami more in every chapter. Please...just don't let her end up with Seju

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

To be honest, I dislike Nami more in every chapter. Please...just don't let her end up with Seju

I don't think this is where it's heading. I think Seju is either going to end with Sumin, or with no one at all. At least I want to believe that.

joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't think this is where it's heading. I think Seju is either going to end with Sumin, or with no one at all. At least I want to believe that.

Seems like we can't be sure about anything anymore. Not even TeamBlonde it seems. Could be a foursome ending lol.

But if I had to guess, I'd say maybe Nami slept with Sumin because she couldn't have Seju. Just a random thought, but not even sure if they did this for the plot, or for the fanservice without thinking about the characters

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

.... I... I can't do this anymore T__T. My poor Sungji

joined Dec 9, 2014

Sungji knows nothing yet. Don't know if this is good or bad

joined Mar 8, 2014

Seems like we can't be sure about anything anymore. Not even TeamBlonde it seems. Could be a foursome ending lol.

But if I had to guess, I'd say maybe Nami slept with Sumin because she couldn't have Seju. Just a random thought, but not even sure if they did this for the plot, or for the fanservice without thinking about the characters

they did us to make us cringe!! rsoingoirnghoi
Don't even joke about the foresome, imagine... the whole story is a BIG TROLLING! and nothing actually makes sense, I'd give a bad rating if it ended like that. I'm either hoping Sumin gets it back together or that Sungji breaks up with her and slaps her face and tells her she's a disgusting jerk! okaay, okaay, err... maybe not a disgusting jerk, just a bit of a jerk >.>... I can't handle my emotions
Sungji is gonna raise and she's gonna be mad. Very mad. I sense it.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:41AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Is TeamBlonde's ship gonna hit an iceberg? And what's wrong with Sumin to give Seju such unexpected reaction.

Oh, do you guys know what Sumin was saying to Seju? Sumin said "Who the hell are you to touch my beloved Nami? Nami is mine." XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Am I the only one not really disappointed here? except for the fact that I may have my hopes up only to be crashed by a giant canon ball on my ship)?

The fact that Sumin slept with Nami shouldn't be a problem for Sungji and Sumin relationship. I mean, past relationships providing they are over aren't really a threat for a real couple. Besides, Sumin and Nami seem pretty liberal when it comes to sex, so it's not really surprising they spent some nights together. I don't dislike Nami for now, but I need to wait for the translation to understand what really happened there.
Now Sumin's overreaction will mess up everything.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:49AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Sumin seems to be talking on the phone and giving Sungji some lame excuse for not being able to meet her while also being a huge jerk to her.
Oh my gosh, no more jerks. Already had enough of them in real life. I don't want it in fiction as well! Now, I'm getting mad... They do small things to make you feel like they're trying but they're actually self-centered narcissists who only care about themselves and don't give a damn about your feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Mar 8, 2014

Is TeamBlonde's ship gonna hit an iceberg? And what's wrong with Sumin to give Seju such unexpected reaction.

Oh, do you guys know what Sumin was saying to Seju? Sumin said "Who the hell are you to touch my beloved Nami? Nami is mine." XD

LOL, okay that made me laugh. I think Nami and Sumin had a one night stand or sth...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

errr I dont recall reading that part XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Am I the only one not really disappointed here? except for the fact that I may have my hopes up only to be crashed by giant canon ball on my ship)?

The fact that Sumin slept with Nami shouldn't be a problem for Sungji and Sumin relationship. I mean, past relationships providing they are over aren't really a threat for a real couple. I don't dislike Nami for now, but I need to wait for the translation to understand what really happened there.

Come on! It's cringy! They were like sisters!
Worst thing ever though... having a girlfriend and finding out she's cheating on you with her dad... and your dad (since we're on the topic), at the same time! and you catch them while they're at it! Omg, why did I think of such a cringy thing...? sometimes I wish my imagination wasn't as intense... -.-

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Okay I'm confused, I didn't read new chapter yet, did Sumin cheat on Sungji with Nammi? Cause that's the impression I got from what you all said...

And just in case any of you is wondering why I didn't show up yet at the off topic thread, it's because I couldn't catch up with all you said, that thread moves too fast, so it's a little hard for me to read everything... (T^T)

joined Mar 8, 2014

let's play the guessing game XD
>.> She probably said something like
"Why did you sleep with Nami!?" "Do you even like Nami?!" "why didn't you tell me anything about this, I thought we were friends!"
"I'm glad you think so."
"No, I mean... I thought you would tell me, if you want Nami go ahead and sleep with her! Don't blame me if you get hurt though!"
~~~
"Hello, this is Sumin"
"Team Leader!"
"I'm not gonna be able to meet you today"
"Okay... let's meet tomorrow?"
"No, neither. I think it's best if we don't meet for some days..."
"Team Leader... why?" (T_T)
"I need to sort out some issues"
"I see... when will we meet then?"
"I don't know. Good bye, Sungji"
"Team Lea-"

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:55AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You must have missed it. That is the best part of this chapter. XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I guess that's true that anything's possible now. Anyone can end up with anyone or everyone. Even the threesome or foursome ending is wide open now.

To be honest, I did had a thought that Nammi slept with Sumin, but I never thought it would be shown in the story. It's possible that they did it as a fanservice, but why show it now? I just want to believe, for now, that this will serve a purpose...and they are not just trolling.

Am I the only one not really disappointed here?

Nope, you're not alone.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:56AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Am I the only one not really disappointed here? except for the fact that I may have my hopes up only to be crashed by a giant canon ball on my ship)?

The fact that Sumin slept with Nami shouldn't be a problem for Sungji and Sumin relationship. I mean, past relationships providing they are over aren't really a threat for a real couple. Besides, Sumin and Nami seem pretty liberal when it comes to sex, so it's not really surprising they spent some nights together. I don't dislike Nami for now, but I need to wait for the translation to understand what really happened there.

Woohoo Azai... i have same opinion...

Btw Newp, who is Sumin talking to on the phone?

To reply you must either login or sign up.