ForumNews All Good Things...

joined Nov 30, 2011

Just had to register to say thank you. It is really unfortunate and will miss your scans. Came here initially for Sasameki Koto and ended up staying for almost everything else. Fell in luv with the reader and scans and came back until I read every piece of yuri I could find. The site has helped me through many a dark, boring, or just plain ordinary day.

It was an epic run and I for one am most thankful. Good Luck to you and your future ventures!

last edited at Nov 30, 2011 1:50PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Thanks for the all the hard work and especially for continuing to host for other scanlation groups. Much appreciated.

joined Dec 1, 2011

Hey, I am a long time off and on lurker. I just wanted to say...

I've been reading your stuff since you've been around as a group, and I really enjoy the reader. In fact, over the past two years or so I've started checking it regularly, and often go back and reread my favorites. I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done, as a group, and as individuals. Thank you for providing Yuri manga to read for free for my enjoyment. When I found out today that you guys were no longer going to be scanlating I honestly felt like one of the Yuri pillars on the internet had disappeared. Thank you for keeping the reader up!

Good luck with life, and your adventures, and I look forward to seeing you guys pop up every once and a while like you said.

joined Sep 26, 2011

I have been reading Dynasty Scans since it began and I am surprised that it lasted this long! To do something for so long for little to no reward simply for the love of it. You have to be either crazy, or stupid, or both! I know the difficulties in starting up and managing a scanlation group, and admire you guys for what you've done over the years.
Well with the death of Tokyopop and Boarders Bookstores this year, it looks like manga is going underground again. And with NO major publishers doing anything Yuri related, the outlook for Yuri Manga is looking grim.

So raise your glasses high! And let's see Dynasty Scans off into the sunset.
To Dynasty Scans! Thanks for all the mammaries!
I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!

Bucc-i
Bringing Universal Catastrophe and Chaos, Instinctivly.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

2nd staff member to reply...haven't been by in a while and look what's happened...wow...
oh well...bye i guess. it was good. prism was loads of fun, and so was many other stuff. it's been a good journey. adios, dynasty-scans. the people that taught me how to be anal

joined Dec 5, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you guys are were the only ones doing shikabane-hime
I love that series now what do i do?

-cries quietly in a corner-

joined Dec 5, 2011

I made an account after I read the news just so I could thank you for all the effort that you have all put in over the years.

I found this site a couple of years ago I think and have spent many nights up till 4am reading something new that I have found on here. But I only just found the forum today, and find out that your going which is a shame you will be missed by me and I'm sure many others.

You've done fantasic work and I wish you luck in what ever you chose to do in the future, thanks again XxX

joined Dec 13, 2011

thank you for all you have given us.

i came here after watching sasameki koto anime (what's the idea with making incomplete shows?) and stayed reading couple of other stuff. you pick them well.

i wish you the best of luck in other endeavors.

joined Dec 14, 2011

I discovered your reader a couple years ago.

I do a lot of procrastination here...
I will miss you

Thank You for everything :)

joined Jul 3, 2011

Ok I couldn't stay quiet any longer. This is gonna sound really selfish of me and I hope no one responds harshly but everyone seems so content about Dynasty-Scans quitting. Personally I prefer to not say goodbye, a matter of fact they do such great work I think they should keep going. If they need to take a break that's fine everybody does, but don't say you're gonna quit. I want them to stay on and keep going, I don't want to say goodbye. That's just how I feel.

To reply you must either login or sign up.