Forum › Secret Relationship discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

While they do make a lovely couple, is technically NTR. Akira has a girlfriend already.

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

what? who? akira has gf?

^ i don't know anyone besides the busty brunette lady who knew about the red-head's "manly" secret... or did Dark-chan mean Virgin-chan(who's DEFINITELY under Mirei's possession)??? O_O..... XD

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

^ i don't know anyone besides the busty brunette lady who knew about the red-head's "manly" secret... or did Dark-chan mean Virgin-chan(who's DEFINITELY under Mirei's possession)??? O_O..... XD

Haha, no not that. Nearing the end of Valkyrie Drive, the official creators released some short-back stories to the characters in the show, printed in the Nyantype magazine. For Akira's story, she has a girlfriend, and her powers were first activated when they were having sex in their college dorm. (Akira is about 17/18, like Torino (if that is her official age))

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 3:45PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Haha, no not that. Nearing the end of Valkyrie Drive, the official creators released some short-back stories to the characters in the show, printed in the Nyantype magazine. For Akira's story, she has a girlfriend, and her powers were first activated when they were having sex in their college dorm. (Akira is about 17/18, like Torino (if that is her official age))

Indeed, her name is Haruka Sakaki and the story describes her as having porcelan white skin, short hair, taller than Akira and very boyish. If I were to guess, Akira's Governour persona is based on her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.