Forum › To the Sea, Those Two discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

together forever; i like the happy pairing of these two more with more fluff and cuddles, but this is a good read too

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Wow surprising twist I like it, I expected the typical sword through the heart sadness.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Happy End?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm but if their regrets are fulfilled, then would they still be Abyssals? But I guess even though they are together they still regret having become Abyssals in the first place?

Interesting end though. This was different.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

A bit more confusing than it needed to be, but I liked it

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Happy End?

More like bittersweet.

Super cute art, sad story, bittersweet ending. Was a nice one.
I still prefer happy endings with cuteness and fluff aplenty, but something like this is nice for a change of pace.

I remember seeing stuff with this scenary but with Kitakami and Ooi. I would love to see more Kitakami x Ooi stuff.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Happy end but the others in Akagi's fleet were sunk, so 5 girls died for Akagi to be with Kaga. Kind of sad but then again, I'd leave a town to be destroyed by a tornado for the yuri so xD

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I remember seeing stuff with this scenary but with Kitakami and Ooi. I would love to see more Kitakami x Ooi stuff.

Now I'm thinking I should buy the ktkm nendoroid too so I can have them hold hands. But maybe that would be too lewd.

This doujin was great. I was only expecting the first twist.

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

fuck. that some depressing shit
but at least they are together

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I'm actually impressed the ending was so positive considering how it started out all dramatic and stuff.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Now I'm thinking I should buy the ktkm nendoroid too so I can have them hold hands. But maybe that would be too lewd.

This doujin was great. I was only expecting the first twist.

Oh, I would kill for a nendo of Ooi and Kitakami!!
Sadly, the stupid government has made buying outside a nightmare, so it's out of question for me.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Happy End?

To quote your previous post "double corruption and evil yuri love" , I believe it's a happy end.

Only it does not seem like corruption to me. If Kaga was truly corrupted she would have tried to seduce Akagi to come to the 'Abysal side' of the force. Instead she is very well aware of what she has become and does not want it. It seems more like mind control with her still aware of her old self but unable to act against her new instincts.

I am afraid my yuri corruption fetish is never going to be pleased!

joined Mar 25, 2013

^
I think it was more like Akagi let herself be sunk to fulfill the promise, and then Kaga took her away.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think he/she means one character corrupts the other and be together.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

@Fipse: I remember you said you want them being Abyssal together. This story did just that, no ? As for the corruption part, their bodies were corrupted into Abyssal. Or you mean 'other' kind of corruption? If it's something frequently appears on g.e, I afraid I have no gut to touch it. Good luck.

I want a corruption they enjoy. This is very heavy on the drama and not a 'happy' corruption. Twist their minds and make them into evil, destruction loving lesbians ;)

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

Compared to The Aircraft-Carrier Egg, this is a Disney-level happy ending. Not that I'm complaining.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This is the best ending there could be for the two of them to stay together without having to kill and never see each other again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.