MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

[Houtsuki Shiina/椎名抱月] Happy Jets 3A
Read Online | Direct Download | Site

Shinigami Alice 06
Read Online | Direct Download

From what I can tell, that's the last magazine release of Shinigami Alice. Mangaupdates claims there's two volumes out and it's finished, but hell if I can find raws on the internet for even the supposed last two chapters (or whatever was done for it).
Edit: There's 2 more chapters out, along with two bonus things or something BUT they're not in good editable size. I'll consider it if getting ahold of proper scans is just impossible, but for now you can check the last two chapters over at yamibo
Thanks to /u/ poster 1330416 for that.
Registering for yamibo
Registering URL
If the question is still "百合动画里的“百合”这个词用英文一般是怎么表达?" for the verification code, put yuri.

Considering we're actively attempting to release stuff (just at dinasty speed), we can be considered "active". However we're, again, just focusing on one-shots and pixiv shorts but nothing serialized. Might be up for joints, might just moonlight elsewhere entirely, might just play video games all day.

I'll focus on getting stuff uploaded to the reader soon and trying to improve its tags via community feedback later;
I left myself quite a backlog.
And no, we still don't have access to the back end of the reader to make changes/improvements to the GUI and structure and all that. Just keep any suggestions for improvement and the like in a .txt document or something since the glue on post-its probably won't last long enough >_>

Happy New Years Australia (at the time of this post)! We haven't forgotten you~

P.S. Decided to use lower-case capable fonts for dialogue and thought bubbles this time. Do let me know if you hate it. I'm absolutely tired of wild words/anime ace/shit like that.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Totally made the new year's release.
Bitches.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

[Houtsuki Shiina/椎名抱月] Happy Jets 3A
Read Online | Direct Download | Site

Shinigami Alice 06
Read Online | Direct Download

From what I can tell, that's the last magazine release of Shinigami Alice. Mangaupdates claims there's two volumes out and it's finished, but hell if I can find raws on the internet for even the supposed last two chapters (or whatever was done for it).

Considering we're actively attempting to release stuff (just at dinasty speed), we can be considered "active". However we're, again, just focusing on one-shots and pixiv shorts but nothing serialized. Might be up for joints, might just moonlight elsewhere entirely, might just play video games all day.

I'll focus on getting stuff uploaded to the reader soon and trying to improve its tags via community feedback later;
I left myself quite a backlog.
And no, we still don't have access to the back end of the reader to make changes/improvements to the GUI and structure and all that. Just keep any suggestions for improvement and the like in a .txt document or something since the glue on post-its probably won't last long enough >_>

Happy New Years Australia (at the time of this post)! We haven't forgotten you~

P.S. Decided to use lower-case capable fonts for dialogue and thought bubbles this time. Do let me know if you hate it. I'm absolutely tired of wild words/anime ace/shit like that.

Any and all work is appreciated Mr. E. As far as partying hard "oh I'm about too!"

Alice
joined Jun 14, 2012

MrEngenious wrote

Edit: There's 2 more chapters out, along with two bonus things or something BUT they're not in good editable size. I'll consider it if getting ahold of proper scans is just impossible, but for now you can check the last two chapters over at yamibo
Thanks to /u/ poster 1330416 for that.
Registering for yamibo
Registering URL
If the question is still "百合动画里的“百合”这个词用英文一般是怎么表达?" for the verification code, put yuri.

Thanks for the links. Even though I don't understand what they're saying and the ending seem kinda rushed, it's still awesome nonetheless :D.

Happy New Years.

last edited at Dec 31, 2012 1:06PM

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Do you want me to pick up Shinigami Alice vol. 2 the next time I buy manga, and scan the stuff you want better raws for?

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

WeatheredPeach wrote

Do you want me to pick up Shinigami Alice vol. 2 the next time I buy manga, and scan the stuff you want better raws for?

Appreciate the offer, but we've already put an order in for Shinigami Alice.
If we need anything else though, we'll make sure to tell you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.