Forum › Because googling transgender bakery isn't working well >>

joined Mar 29, 2011

I can't remember the name of this one shot, and closest thing i found was someone else hopelessly lookin for it so I'm stealing this description from them >>
"I remember this oneshot where a boy cries to his mom about being unable to act as he's expected. From then on he dresses as a girl and while walking with his friend who's a girl, they are harassed by a group of little girls. (The boy looks to be in elementary school). The group tries to force him to take off his skirt since they don't believe he's a girl, his friend tries to pull the bullies off him but the group is interrupted by an adult woman. She tells them....agh I forget what she says, but she makes them stop and just leaves. The boy finds out she's a baker and watches her talk to another woman. They had been in a relationship until the woman said that the baker girl achieved her dream of owning a bakery but the woman wanted to achieve her dream of having kids. So when the ex shows up the baker girl takes some batter and puts it on the ex's face and says something like: "I was able to live before I met you. I can live on my own. And I can fall in love with someone else too." The ex just cries and runs off and the little boy comes in. The baker sits him down and they eat cake when the baker says that the bullies probably liked him and that he was obviously a cute little girl. She also asks him if he'll be able to continue being a girl, that eventually his body will change and it will get harder. He says he'll keep being a girl. She tells him then he had better start speaking more feminine. So he starts using "watashi" instead of "boku ga". And that's what I remember. Long summary? Yeah, but hopefully it rings some bells." http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=33805&page=1#post543803

On a related topic, does this forum have a section for 'hey i forget what that was' cause I feel like there's plenty of posts like this on here >>

joined Jul 17, 2012

Uggh I hope someone finds it then, it really sounds like something I'd enjoy reading... since I can kind of relate sigh

last edited at Jul 18, 2012 3:52PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

KTAmer wrote

I can't remember the name of this one shot, and closest thing i found was someone else hopelessly lookin for it so I'm stealing this description from them >>
"I remember this oneshot where a boy cries to his mom about being unable to act as he's expected. From then on he dresses as a girl and while walking with his friend who's a girl, they are harassed by a group of little girls. (The boy looks to be in elementary school). The group tries to force him to take off his skirt since they don't believe he's a girl, his friend tries to pull the bullies off him but the group is interrupted by an adult woman. She tells them....agh I forget what she says, but she makes them stop and just leaves. The boy finds out she's a baker and watches her talk to another woman. They had been in a relationship until the woman said that the baker girl achieved her dream of owning a bakery but the woman wanted to achieve her dream of having kids. So when the ex shows up the baker girl takes some batter and puts it on the ex's face and says something like: "I was able to live before I met you. I can live on my own. And I can fall in love with someone else too." The ex just cries and runs off and the little boy comes in. The baker sits him down and they eat cake when the baker says that the bullies probably liked him and that he was obviously a cute little girl. She also asks him if he'll be able to continue being a girl, that eventually his body will change and it will get harder. He says he'll keep being a girl. She tells him then he had better start speaking more feminine. So he starts using "watashi" instead of "boku ga". And that's what I remember. Long summary? Yeah, but hopefully it rings some bells." http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=33805&page=1#post543803

On a related topic, does this forum have a section for 'hey i forget what that was' cause I feel like there's plenty of posts like this on here >>

The one shot you're talking about is Cotton Candy Love: Tsubomi vol. 11

As far as a thread for that topic I think someone already made one.

last edited at Jul 19, 2012 3:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.