Forum › Do you know the name of this manga?

White
joined Jan 31, 2012

Okay so I read this yuri/shoujo ai manga really ages ago so I have completely forgotten the name of it. I remember the first chapter of it.

There's basically 2 girls (best friends) that are new to the boarding school (I think it's catholic maybe?) and the one with the long hair (I think it was long hair?) is probably more of the main character, they get to be roommates. One of them has to go and make a phone call (I think it's the one with the long hair) she comes in late to the dining hall (where all the girls eat together) and she sits next to her best friend (the best friend was worried about why she was late) and then a Sempai comes over to their table and talks to the girl with the long hair.

There's like a jumble of parts I remember of it but I'll end up confusing you because it's probably not in order.

This manga isn't 'Mousou Honey', at first I thought it was but when I read 'Mousou Honey' it wasn't it, but I do remember that when 'Mousou Honey' first came out this manga was being uploaded too.

If anyone knows what the name of this manga is, it would be really awesome. I want to read it again >.<

joined Jul 3, 2011

That little bit you described doesn't help much. Two girls who are friends attending a boarding school sounds like a pretty common place scenario for yuri/shoujo ai. You should go ahead and describe the parts you remember seperated by a line. The more people know about it the better the chance of someone knowing what it is you're looking for.

last edited at Jul 1, 2012 1:45AM

White
joined Jan 31, 2012

biggbran77 wrote

That little bit you described doesn't help much. Two girls who are friends attending a boarding school sounds like a pretty common place scenario for yuri/shoujo ai. You should go ahead and describe the parts you remember seperated by a line. The more people know about it the better the chance of someone knowing what it is you're looking for.

Lol that's very true. I honestly don't remember much but I'll give it a try. My explanation of the story parts will sound veeeery amateurish so I apologize in advance.

There are 2 girls (best friends) that are freshmen to the all girls boarding school. One of them has long hair, I'm not sure about the other.

_

The girl with the long hair gets lost on the first day when she goes to make a phone call and meets a Sempai (short hair looks like a prince) who she has a crush on when meeting her. The Sempai leads her to the Dining hall where the girl sits with her best friend. When the introductory is done, the Sempai (prince figure) from before goes to the table where the first years are and starts to talk to the girl with long hair and this causes the students to stir up because of the Prince figure talking to a first year straight away.

_

There's a part where the girl with long hair (a first year) has to go shopping with the Sempai (prince figure) to buy fabric. It ends up with the day raining and they both end up wet. The Sempai takes the girl with the long hair to the Sempai's room and dry's her hair. Feelings erupt in the girl with the long hair and suddenly the door opens and the Sempai's roommate comes in. (There's a theory among the students that the Prince figure and her roommate (has long curly hair) look like a prince and princess).

_

There's a scene where the Sempai (prince figure) kisses her roommate (the one that looks like a princess) and the first year (the girl with the long hair) sees this by chance and her heart is broken.

I think this is the best I could do, I can't even remember the quote or anything like that. The artwork was really nice though, very clean. Uh I'm not sure if I'm missing anything else.

joined Jul 3, 2011

Got it, the series you're talking about is called 'Nobara no Mori no Otometachi'. It's released by Yurikai and you'll find it on their reader at Yurikai.com.(at least chap. 1-4)

last edited at Jul 1, 2012 2:56AM

White
joined Jan 31, 2012

biggbran77 wrote

Got it, the series you're talking about is called 'Nobara no Mori no Otometachi'. It's released by Yurikai and you'll find it on their reader at Yurikai.com.(at least chap. 1-4)

You are absolutely awesome! I didn't know whether my nonsense I wrote down there would make sense at all. Thank you! :D

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Thought I would hijack this thread for another request, becuase it feels like a waste to post new threads everytime your looking for something.

I'm looking for a manga thats about one girl who is very self destructive and cuts herself, and has several suicide attempts as behind her. Who now lives alone after her stepmother thought she was gonna hurt her son when she took her razor away from him. The other one is two years behind in school becuase in the past she isolated herself in her room for two years. I also remember it revolving a bit around a doctor and his wife who where like parents for the selfdestructive girl after her dad abandonded her.

joined Dec 30, 2010

Hi,

I remembered that manga, the story, not its name.

But after searching the sites I previously frequent, I finally found it! =)

The manga name is Pieta by Haruno Nanae.

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

mimiq89 wrote

Hi,

I remembered that manga, the story, not its name.

But after searching the sites I previously frequent, I finally found it! =)

The manga name is Pieta by Haruno Nanae.

Thanks alot, seems like I myself confused it with Plica and skipped over it in my search :D

joined Dec 30, 2010

No problem. =)

To reply you must either login or sign up.