Forum › Which manga/doujin/maybe oneshot yuri is this one?

Makinico
joined Dec 30, 2014

Hi, I would like to know if someone knows the name of the manga/doujin yuri Im talking about because I would like to read it again but I dont remember the name . I think I read it before in here. It's about this girl kind of tomboyish, at the beginning she saves a girl in an alley , and her father has a debt with the mafia (I think) but runs away and leaves her to deal with it so the mafia uses her to replace a girl that looks the same as her to enter an all girls highschool with a program of making groups that will be a family and everyone will be playing a role of it like the mom, or dad, etc.... and this girl gets to be the father. The last thing I remember is that the girl that captured her had glasses¿maybe?, she puts a dog collar in her neck so she wont escape, and before the girls arrives to the house she accidentally meets with her daughter in the family program while the kid is trying to throw a paper plane outside the wall of the school and she is trying to escape from the mafia-glasses girl. Also I know that someone said that the families from each school will " fight" to be a family as much as possible in a competition. I hope you know how it's called, and it wasn't released that long ago, maybe 3 years at most. Hope you can help me!!!
*Also in the front cover the protagonist is wearing a dress and carrying someone, and she has kind of crazy looking eye.

last edited at Dec 30, 2014 8:05PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014
Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I absolutely know it but I can't remember. Why the fuck not?

Makinico
joined Dec 30, 2014

I know right????? But thanks to trafi now i can read it again. Thank youuuuuu so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

It was a major problem. You're welcome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.