Forum › Anthologies

joined Jul 3, 2011

It looks like the titles 'Bruges' and 'A San Francisco Story' are both part of the same anthology called Applause. It took me a minute to notice since I had to hunt for the second title. (but only a little bit)

last edited at Feb 5, 2012 12:06PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I think I set it right, that part of the reader confuses me from time to time.

joined Jul 3, 2011

The last story for the anthology 'The Prince of the Night Sky and Princess of the Morning Glow' is "Itoshi no maid-sama" from Yuri Hime S vol. 1.

last edited at Feb 19, 2012 10:17AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

The titles "The Cherry Tree Correspondence", "Snowflakes Fluttering Down Through the Clear Sky" and "Wishing on a Star" are all part of an anthology called The Cherry Tree Correspondence.

joined Jul 3, 2011

According to Lililicious the anthology 'Resounding Echo' is complete and needs a status update.

joined Jul 3, 2011

According to the table of contents in chap. 1 and Lililicious the anthology 'A Knife Edge Girl' is complete and needs a status change.

last edited at Apr 16, 2012 2:01AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

According to Lililicious the titles 'My Unique Day' in Yuri Hime vol. 20 and 'A Space Voyage with Suwako-san' in Yuri Hime vol. 23 are also part of an anthology titled 'Pie wo Agemasho Anata ni Pie wo Ne'.

On a side note the pic for the Applause anthology is page 1 in the 'Bruges' story.

last edited at May 13, 2012 2:50PM

joined Jul 3, 2011

According to Lililicious the series 'Orange & Yellow' is actually an anthology that also contains the oneshots 'The Proof of Her Love', 'Magical Chocolate', 'Katakoi Hime' and 'Tear Potion'.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

biggbran77 wrote

According to Lililicious the series 'Orange & Yellow' is actually an anthology that also contains the oneshots 'The Proof of Her Love', 'Magical Chocolate', 'Katakoi Hime' and 'Tear Potion'.

Done, we have nothing called Katakoi Hime on the reader however.

joined Jul 3, 2011

Michan wrote

[quote=biggbran77]According to Lililicious the series 'Orange & Yellow' is actually an anthology that also contains the oneshots 'The Proof of Her Love', 'Magical Chocolate', 'Katakoi Hime' and 'Tear Potion'.

Done, we have nothing called Katakoi Hime on the reader however.[/quote]

Sorry I spelled it wrong, it's 'Katokoi Hime'. (Yuri Hime S Vol 5: Summer 2008)

joined Jul 3, 2011

According to Yuri Project the one shot 'My Duckling' is part of the anthology 'Like A Cinderella'

To reply you must either login or sign up.