Forum › Off Topic From Manga! [Apologies to manga lovers]

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

So, hey, I wish that life were sorta like manga and anime! Why? Because I HATE JULY! My birthday is next month, but I can't be happy about it or look forward to it. When someone asks what I want for my birthday, I tell them I don't want to live through another July.
The reason behind this is: Every July, something bad happens in my family. Last summer, I suffered through a family death and, when my parents booked a trip to Europe to help cheer everyone up, I got a Kidney stone and was in so much pain, I ended up having to throw up. Due to this, I was on some major medication throughout the trip and can now not remember it. My parents said that I just stayed inside most of te time because I could barely move without my lower back killing me.
And that is just one of many things that have happened to me. My parents call me the Demon Child because of this... >.>
Any advice to make my Birthday enjoyable for once? To turn it into that anime/manga experience? I'm kinda desperate...

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

Hahaha! Great advice! Then! Does that mean that I shouldn't worry that my parents are going on a shark fishing trip for 3 day just before my birthday?

Bakaneko
joined Jun 26, 2014

Thanks. That was a pretty great line. Could almost make me fall in love! Haha! ;3

To reply you must either login or sign up.