Forum › Radiant Prism [Yuri Web Novel Visual Novel-like Story]

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Radiant Prism

Hello everyone, I would like to promote my Yuri web novel, Radiant Prism in hopes to expand my audience to fellow yuri connoisseur and to have a fun, active community surrounding it.

Synopsis

Feodora Cicer, a dark vessel, is caught up in a missing person investigation centering around the capital known as The Radiant City. Accused of being the culprit, Feodora investigates to find the true culprit for the sake of her freedom.

This story will read like a visual novel and will have choices for the audience to vote. Some voting choices will lead to routes and different variations to the story.

There will be 6 heroines to start and more coming as routes finish.

All information is found here: https://ko-fi.com/post/What-is-Radiant-Prism-Y8Y16I11I

Genre(s)

YuriAge gapDramaActionRomanceFantasyHarem

Style

This is a faster paced story that reads like a visual novel. Occasionally we will have choices that we vote on to see how Feodora, our protagonist, reacts. There's many ways the story can be played by how we decide to do things. Currently voters have chosen a route and we are getting into the details on one of our most beloved heroines.

Radiant Prism

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 3:24PM

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Radiant Prism

Radiant Prism Update:
Yuuna, the Timid Loner's route had been chosen. We're nearing the end of it. Come check out all the romantic moments along with the wild twist and turns.

last edited at Feb 14, 2022 2:14PM

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Radiant Prism - VOTING

Radiant Prism Update:
We are voting for the next heroine route in the story! Please come vote!!!

Have fun everyone!

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Hello everyone. Yuuna's story has ended however, I am making a separate book for her entire route. It will add in more dynamics to assure that it focuses deeply on Feodora and their feelings for each other. Please check it out and support me there by likes and comments. Thank you for all your help!

https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/7763

To reply you must either login or sign up.