Forum › Forum Rules (V2), Userscripts, & Forum Post Formatting

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

the problem with re-adding the chapter is the fact that after a while it's going back to "unread" color, so it's pointless :(

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Alextasha
I added more stuff and it happened to me too
Basically, only "Chapters" tab first page keeps color for me
All pages after it lose color, same for all "Grouping" tab
So either someone updates the script or Dynasty finally gives us option of marking stuff added to lists
Untill then we're back to not knowing what was read (ب_ب)

insertcreativeusernamehere
joined Apr 2, 2022

Hey, I've got a quick question:
I was made aware of the list feature and I wanted to add a manga to a list, but I couldn't find any button to add a manga to said list, neither on the list itself nor on the manga I wanted to add. I think it might be important to add that I am reading on my phone.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out with that and show me the button for it via for example, a screenshot.
TLDR: I wanna add a manga to a list on mobile but I'm clueless.

Trunksred
joined Apr 11, 2019

insertcreativeusernamehere posted:

Hey, I've got a quick question:
I was made aware of the list feature and I wanted to add a manga to a list, but I couldn't find any button to add a manga to said list, neither on the list itself nor on the manga I wanted to add. I think it might be important to add that I am reading on my phone.
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out with that and show me the button for it via for example, a screenshot.
TLDR: I wanna add a manga to a list on mobile but I'm clueless.

it's in the faq

To reply you must either login or sign up.