ForumNews Another mini-series finished

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Orange & Yellow 03 (end)
Direct Download | Read Online

And I'll attempt to finish off the banner voting process over the weekend (saying it here so that I can shame myself into not forgetting >_>)

Edit: I didn't feel like making an entire new post so I'll put it here.
Since I upload nearly 95% of the ongoing stuff on the reader now, my new personal policy has become semi-official.
We will wait at least 24-hours before uploading another group's releases onto our reader in order to encourage readers to visit their site/forums/IRC and show their support.
Side effects of this policy include potentially lower impact on our reader's server (although it has been upgraded, so the impact may be minimal), and covering my ass when I upload things late :D
This may be subject to change whenever we please. After all, it's self-imposed.

Edit Edit: To clarify, this only really applies to me. If someone else uploads something, I'm not going to stop them. This most notably applies to Lililicious, since they have access to uploading their stuff onto the reader. But for most of everything else, expect the 24-hour (or more :P) delay.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thank you very much!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Aww, that was sweet. And funny! I didn't expect the story to be so short though, is that all that was in the book?

Oh wait, it's from Yuri Hime. Nevermind, I thought it was from an actual book.

last edited at Feb 25, 2011 7:02AM

joined Feb 23, 2011

This was a really cute manga. Thank you guys. Love all Hiyori Otsu's work. ;D

joined Oct 11, 2010

MrEngenious wrote

Side effects of this policy include potentially lower impact on our reader's server (although it has been upgraded, so the impact may be minimal), and covering my ass when I upload things late :D
This may be subject to change whenever we please. After all, it's self-imposed.

[shrugs] I reread stuff on the reader that I have in my computer because I like how well the reader here works.... just say'n

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's just the "rush-hour" invasion that we (used to?) worry about, not the average re-reads/checkouts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.