Forum › Posts by kyub

joined Apr 20, 2013

Love & Piece: 1st Love
^ AWESOOOOOME! * _*

But I really would like to see a het-couple in that one~ Oh! It also reminds me GirlxGirlxBoy, a pretty-sweet-threesome-story. It would be great if Love & Piece increased to its own manga though.

last edited at May 2, 2013 10:52PM

kyub
Drip discussion 02 May 17:09
joined Apr 20, 2013
joined Apr 20, 2013

Waaah~!

I've read it countless time! Amano is definitely one of my favorite mangakas ever! It is just so hard not reread all her works.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Mmm. If you say so. Are the "e" the eyes and you just missed a space?

LOL! Discussing it is that really necessary? Isn't that flood?

Well, it's like the "fry meme" (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855)... I guess. e _e'

joined Apr 20, 2013

No. What the hell does e we"; mean.

Er... Emoticon? '-'

joined Apr 20, 2013

but I prefer "don't read" it. e we'';

... What?

I don't know Japanese, that's why I put it that way. e __e'

Er... Whatever, I found ch.7 in my YH collections.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Dood! Raws on Yuri Project? Well, I know what I'm doing this evening.

Edit: Er, where on Yuri Project? I can't find it. May I have a link, or have help navigating? What terms do I search for?

All the links of it on Yuri project are dead, just letting you know. It's titled "Something Like Dust That Makes Up My World"
over there.

I guess I have the raws somewhere lost in my HD, but I prefer "don't read" it. e we'';

joined Apr 20, 2013

This story kind reminds me "A Violet at Zero Degrees Kelvin" by Yotsuhara Furiko.

Well, I'm suspicious to tell that, but since it's Shuninta's works, I think it will be a masterpiece one!
And about Sacchan, I hope it doesn't turn out to be like in "Kimi Koi Limit" when that "het-girl" made out with her friend so sudden. Someone said it has 2 vols. ongoing, then I hope a properly development here.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope Namori isn't sadistic enough to let things be. It would be too cruel not to add anymore.

You know, It's Namori who we are talking about. God bless fanarts & fanfictions! Probably will be the only way to enjoy them.. T___T

joined Apr 20, 2013

ah so that was the girl in the anime episode 6.

Ahaha! What I thought when I saw that was, "lol! Did I see that before? Did I read the raw?".

Sometimes Yuru Yuri makes me crazy. e _e'

joined Apr 20, 2013

Minoru's storyline are pretty enjoyable. I think "its" work is the pop art style.

kyub
Ipheion discussion 28 Apr 20:29
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is that a oneshot? Really? Seemed really promising though.

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

Love all those works from Takemiya. She really knows how to do it.

(Also... -> Omoi no Kakera <33)

joined Apr 20, 2013

Putting the sex aside, the story was cute. I don't have any problems with nsfw materials, but, as it said, it was out of place. I mean, they could have had sex if something "more" was developed...

Well... whatever, I liked it.

Something "more"
... Just been proposed to

???

Ahahaha! Now I read it, sounded a bit... God. e _e';
I meant, the problem about the "sex sex" scene was the way the author introduced it. It was like "Ah, maybe no one will like it, let's put some sex to satisfy".
You know, they would ended up having sex anyway, but it was too harsh, abrupt. At least I didn't feel anything that could give me "chills". First you have a sweet scene and then an "I'll cum!" line. LOOOL!

last edited at Apr 28, 2013 7:02PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder who is nadeshiko-chan girlfriends...

i think its miho. ^^

• _* YEAH! Totally agree!

EDIT:
Someone on MAL said it could be Ai or Megumi. And now I can consider Megumi as a challenge as well. As Miho said, she is the tsundere type and her "love & hate" relationship with Megumi sounds plausible to me.

Ahaha! Gosh, now I want to know! . _.

last edited at Apr 28, 2013 1:57PM

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

GOSH! It took so long, but still made me cry. Thank god it's finished! T ____T I probably will miss it.
About those great useless addition:
1 - For god sake! Lotte got really hot. D:
2 -http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sasameki_koto_ch53#30 <---- /DIE OOOOO

joined Apr 20, 2013

Putting the sex aside, the story was cute. I don't have any problems with nsfw materials, but, as it said, it was out of place. I mean, they could have had sex if something "more" was developed...

Well... whatever, I liked it.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Indeed, the art really is incredible. For me, it almost seemed I was reading something official or anything like that. Ahahaha! :P