Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013
Ema-x-kunogi-01

wooo, finally~ now we just have to wait for 'em roll~ xD

FlameHazeKatsu
Roundabout discussion 08 Mar 18:59
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

"Don't you think it's incredible I fell in love with you twice, not knowing you were the same person?"
A sentence that would actually send me to my grave :v anyways, I actually love this, even with its aaaaangst, still ended a happy ending too :3

FlameHazeKatsu
[No Title] discussion 08 Mar 18:45
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

FlameHazeKatsu
Othello discussion 08 Mar 18:44
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

dat smirk! xD hehehehe, love this, so freaking adorable~ <3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

heh, sure is cute

FlameHazeKatsu
Maple Love discussion 08 Mar 18:29
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

man, idk how many times I've read this >_< really one of my favs <3 just so damn cute and so innocent~ xD

FlameHazeKatsu
Love Letter discussion 08 Mar 18:17
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

dammit, unrequited feelings! T_T chicks really go for the unobtainable huh T_T

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

lol I share the same opinion with trafi. Love triangles aint my forte cuz there's always odd one out DX but anyways, how could I stay away if there's yuri xD

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, so clueless xD

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

heh, nice (y) like it <3
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/your_cuteness#30 pretty much how I act when they tell me to wear a dress xD

FlameHazeKatsu
Clover discussion 08 Mar 17:53
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

re-read! :v LOVED IT! (y) too bad though, it seems that everyone got a happy ending except for Fuuka :v
and heh, I've been thinking about this but four sisters that are into girls :3 like hawt damn. I wonder what their parents would say since all of them are into chicks! xD I wish that everyone had an extra though like Midori.... but oh well... itz still good <3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I cant stop laughing whenever I see Tae-chan's name cause Tae means poop in Filipino XD

lol, second that bro

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah man, its been a while since I read this, glad that I read it again today~ and that extra~ it was cuuute <3 I wish there was something like that too for Jun and Miyuki :p but oh well.... still satisfied :3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Love it all! though I wish I could have seen more~ but oh well....I'm satisfied <3

FlameHazeKatsu
Mikarun X discussion 08 Mar 15:57
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

lol, seriously, IDGAF about anything as long as its yuri....though there's some exceptions............anyways, I did enjoy this, different from usual, 'twas funny too :p just have to say that too bad, I'll never finish reading this T_T

FlameHazeKatsu
Gunjo discussion 08 Mar 14:41
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

nooooooooooooooooooooo, cliffhanger, though, I guess they are always :v but daaamn, needs update, hope it'll be soon.... I wanna know ze ending :v

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

so freaking cuuuute~ :3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

wow, didn't have to wait much for the ending...glad that I decided to read this in one go today! but man, I wish she could have at least kept them memories! it'd be awesome (just cuz I don't want her to forget a certain memory) Overall I really like the story, it was different from usual, nice to see different stuff once in a while, though (in my opinion) there could have been more yuriness :p BUT hah, I'm still satisfied! especially with the the mature Manabu x Alice ;p *sigh <3 man, this is bad... i'm heading more towards them two now instead of Yukari...ahahahah, I blame mature Manabu and Alice :3

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

holy shiiiit xD ok, damn, like, man, fangirlin' here....lol

First of all, I kind of prefered Manabu with the spiky hair xD but I got used to her new one tho

Second, even though I root for Yukari x Manabu... I effing love adult Manabu x Alice like hawt damn, I like it... LOVE IT! <3 ah...shet... :3

Third, dammit, even though its only a kiss between Yukari and Manabu...it still da best... like the gaaaaaaaayness of that...pfffft.... xD

Fourth, it'd be cool if they turn this into an anime :v gawd, just the imaginations

Man, so one more then it's done huh.... man, I want a copy >_< dammit, when you wish you knew japanese :v

Also, chapter 16, Alice loves Manabu so much that she searches for a way to find what happened to Manabu <3 lol, too much....

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

T_T omg, dammit, idk if I should be happy or not :v like Fuuko left...and Beniko saying she ain't going but I'm glad that she returns (?) the feelings of Tsumugi T_T gaaaaaaaawd... >_<
Anyways, rooting for Fuuko x Ai and Tsumugi x Beniko, if it they aint end game, I'm done for.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I SHIP THEM SO HARD! >_<" and man, sure brings back memories :v

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

two OTPs right here! \o/
forget about Eren! Sasha iz ze one! xD

FlameHazeKatsu
I Miss You discussion 06 Mar 21:28
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013