Forum › Posts by Omegand

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

What in the world are people cheering for someone who just show domestical abuse ? Even if she is an idiot, Midori doesn't deserve any of this Nobody should deserve to be victim of domestical abuse Can't believe those comments as still here. The thing is remain doubtful is that mister Shitty Husband will face any consequences of that. So far i don't see anything screaming good end.

You gotta be clueless if you think I am defending domestic abuse. I just said, when the show goes the deep end this much there is only 1 thing left to do and that is shitpost

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

LOOOOOOOOOL this is actually the best manga I've seen, it went so much off the deep end that it started to turn good. Tazune is based as fuck and Midori deserves everything that's coming to her. Maybe,just maybe Midori will grow into a competent human being by the end. But i'll remain doubtful.

last edited at Feb 25, 2020 7:14AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This is way too cute for how the ship ended in the anime

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

that's what i thought too. that would be for the best she don't even want this child to begin with. and it's waaay to late for abortion it seems and let us be honnest we all know now that the guy is cheating and they'll probably break up so good luck raising it alone

What do you mean too late for an abortion? Isn't it 12 weeks old? You can have on up to 22 weeks without much issue.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Damn its almost as if there’s in an inherently abusive component of comphet that traps women.

And? If a person feels trapped because of enforced societal norms, ESPECIALLY when they are already getting help. Then they deserve to sympathy :)

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:26AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You know how people say "do what makes you happy?" Most can't act on that because they don't have an opportunity for that. But here you got Midori, she got reached out a helping hand 3 times now, but still decided to wallow in her self-pity. How can you empathize with morons? I even decided to look up if abortion is available in japan, up to 22 weeks. Especially so if the sex was forced, so really WHERE IS THE DRAMA? Baby isn't an issue, you aren't even forced to stay with the husband and you even have a love partner that will help you. This is such a shitshow lol,

Also why isn't there a Bi tag btw

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:21AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

After all the slew of downright brain rotting garbage that's coming out constantly this is a good change of pace, props to the mangaka.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Please stop referring to this as "lazy writing". Just call it what it is: "Bad Writing", thank you :)

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Kinda fucking hilarious that author is complaining about societal gender norms and then is participating in the same thing by only wanting to date a "butch" stereotype, yeah whatever

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 6:44AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wouldn't be a Itou Hachi work without actual pedophilia l u l

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

The art is insane, but the story is such a shame. Why do they have to go the "I'll turn you gay" route, there isn't even a hint of the tenant being bi/gay, feels more like a stockholm syndrome story

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Midori is the absolute filth holy shit, I can't bring any sympathy for her

Omegand
Mimi Mix! discussion 18 Dec 18:10
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Where... Do they get the ears from..?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I don't understand how this artist can go from wholesome well written yuri, to borderline pedophilia in some cases

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

So let me get this straight, a cute and heartfelt story that approaches its subject in a serious and respectful manner is a no-go because it is short? What should be the minimum number of pages for a story featuring trans issues to not send "wrong messages"? 50? 70? 170?

So you think that drawing a female character and calling it "trans" is good representation? Short Manga who don't show the road the character went through is harmful, it subconsciously brings the idea that becoming trans is simple.

In the end I'm just saying if you are doing a trans story, make it right because at the moment it's criminal how dreamy everything is when that's not the case.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Ah yes I like when my 8 page manga tackles serious social trans issues, definitely not sending any wrong messages

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Loli yuri never works and is kinda fkng creepy, people can barely understand themselves let alone talking about love at that age

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

This wasn't a bad one-shot, but how can you take this serious in a 20 page one-shot. Nothing more than shock value

Omegand
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 05:59
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

When this artist first started appearing here I didn't like any of his works: shallow, uninspiring boring stories with mediocre art. Good to see that after 2 years nothing fucking changed, it takes talent to not grow your writing abilities even after 2 years.

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Here's hoping we get a Bloom into You+ lol

Absolute no need for that

Absolutely we need that??? I am so tired of every story ending after highschool. Do the writers not comprehend that there is a life beyond that?

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Where's the 2nd chapter where the father has to pay child support while the Y's are living a nice life

Omegand
flare discussion 21 Jul 17:18
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Hmm where are the parents/teachers/any adult in this situation? I think writing for someone to kill themselves on table would warrant severe consequences? If you are going to make a "drama" one-shot at least make it somewhat believable holy lmao

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Meh kinda annoyed. Reminded me that idol groups should not exist irl. Abused/stalked and the most suicidal group? Truly sad

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 2:36PM

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Friendzone let's go

also

I'm so torn. I want to see these two get together, but that will end the series. And I love watching them flirt with each other.

Why does it have to end there? A good manga/show goes beyond that. That's why Clannad AfterStory still remains the top romance anime. Mangaka should stop doing this stupid cliche, maybe they don't know how to write anything after, not that it matters, most can't write the beginning either.

Omegand
Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Why isn't this posted to "Images" ...?