Forum › Posts by Green Melon

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Kureha's sleep-aerobics adds a nice touch to the manga's characters >3<. Then there's me fangirling when characters from the anime like mitsuko, milne and yuriiko-sensei appearing. Sadly, I liked Life Sexy ALOT better in the anime.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Poor guy. He's one of the few guys that appear in yuri manga not as some jackass. Okay maybe that's exaggerating it a bit. But he's a really sweet person to give a heartfelt confession like that, wait for a month, get rejected and could still genuinely say "thank you".

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I've read a HonokaxKotori one before this by the same author. And I gotta say its 180° opposite in terms of plot. XD

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Its rare for me to see Miko as a friendly and charismatic character in Touhou doujins, the pu-er making process made me crave for some now

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Orange Pekoe and thanks for being part of my fav yuri reader ,dynasty-scans!

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I held my breath internally screaming "no,no,no..." untiiiilll that one unemplyed sheska appeared haha. If I got anything to say about this series is that it gave me a heck of a crazy laughing-off-ass ride. Tho it could be improved if they put a bit more focus on other characters since Noriko x Rhianna was getting a bit annoying for me. (GO EXPLODE RIAJUU)
If anything, Mahiru needs a gf

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Come on, Maruta don't make nothing hetstupid this time

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

Woah nezchan, I agree with how that het is allowed in dynasty and all but, chillax a bit since alot of others are also bothered this particular work. I personally don't like het also but I understand that whats on dynasty is all under the consent of the admins and moderators.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Ahh that slight PatchyAli made me giddy all over. This author really knows my sensitive points (つд⊂)エーン

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Godoka, thank you for presenting this masterpiece of yuri on this fine day.

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This needs a Reimu version! I wanna see a dere Reimu confessing to and addicted Yukari! (ヽ´ω`)

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

If there's one other person whom I'd like to thank being born, it's gotta be Hikawa Shou. Thank you for brightening up my day with every new Shinozaki-san chapter. :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Wow!- is what I thought as I saw how much thought the artist had given this. From the layout and intricate details of Alice's house, to the designs of the dresses. Im marking this as one of my favs

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

At first I thought that it was Koishi just wanting attention. But the panel where she said "don't erase your heart" plus "it'd be nice" at the end made me doubt it a bit. At least it ended on a sweet note~

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 9:17AM

Green Melon
Image Comments 14 Mar 06:36
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
47578688_p2_by_con2020tran-d8gm2ry

Geh! I totally understand the feeling of having a friend you want to spend time with because you share the same interests. But that ending line tho...;_:

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Oh, the credits page was just too cruel

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I think we can all agree that page 5 is the best cunnilingus ever.

Wasn't that a blowjob?

Not for long it wasn't.

^+1

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

This was so cute my heart died at every page. Only to be resurrected to read the next one

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Millet soup is my fav sou- er, I mean, author

Green Melon
Image Comments 09 Feb 01:58
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
Iaaulpttzypus

^There's still hope for Godoka to go full-on aggro and slap some sense into Homura to go back to being the HomuHomu we all know and love.

Green Melon
Image Comments 29 Jan 01:19
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014
8f868f0cdc7fafb45bd95f348cb74ad3

So Sumika really was EATEN in a sense

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Is it me, or did I just read this series before last year on dynasty? One day, it just went poof and its back here again

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I think I enjoyed too much reading this, even more because somehow I tend to do the same as Marisa when I walk relatively long distances. Wondering and thinking about lots of things, like what I see around and the sort.

Same here XD glad to know that even anime characters get lost in thought over topics like these

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I would've liked to the process of them making the pickles :3

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I would've liked to the process of them making the pickles :3

Green Melon
Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Its been such a long time since I last read non-confusing and straight to the point introspective stories. No frills, no drama, Yuyuko and Youmu just straight up tell their feelings. Beautiful art <3