Forum › Posts by TheHaku

TheHaku
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 07:04
joined Jul 5, 2014

I didn't realize how much I missed Citrus until we didn't get frequent updates anymore. But thank you guys for all your hard work <3

The beginning was super cute...but then little middle schooler had to ruin it lol. Is Mei going to get raped in the new chapter or something....because Yuzu better swoop in and kick some ass in the next chapter then.
Also I'm curious, how is Mei the president when she's in her first year of high school???

I dunno, if the pic is the problem then snatch away her phone and smash it nice into the ground or at least discuss this with Yuzu

Well if I was Matsuri, I would have extra copies so breaking the phone won't solve anything lol. AND I think that Mei is still not used to talking about her problems....(even tho Yuzu is trying to slowly make Mei open up to her). So I wasn't very surprised by her actions.

Her grandfather is the chairman of the school.
And if I recall, that school uses an elevator system, meaning that all students there are apart of the same school beginning from elementary. So, technically, being a first year shouldn't make a difference...I think?

The tags used for the next chapter will decide if I read it or not XD
I'll pray that they don't include het/rape

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 7:12AM

TheHaku
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 02:06
joined Jul 5, 2014

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

What do you mean by that?

That she thinks everything would be resolve by sexual contact.

Well, you have a point. But, hopefully she'll realize that that's what got her in this mess in the first place >_<

TheHaku
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 01:57
joined Jul 5, 2014

Now, I've clearly came to understand Mei's twisted persona.. I'm afraid she might submit to Matsuri's scheme since it also favors her twistedness. haizz

What do you mean by that?

TheHaku
Citrus discussion 12 Aug 23:46
joined Jul 5, 2014

It's probably going to be a guy she's set up with. If I were a sociopath like Matsuri is, that's how I'd have it anyways - Yuzu likes Mei, Mei likes Yuzu, they're both girls - makes sense that it'd be a guy to drive the wedge even deeper.

As to whether or not anything will happen, I honestly don't know. I'm hoping that it doesn't, and that Yuzu will find out at the last moment, but considering what happened with the sensei earlier in the manga, I have my doubts.

To be fair, I'm more confused as to why Mei would even give a shit if Matsuri has a photo of her or not, she seems like the type who honestly wouldn't care...

I guess we'll see how it goes.

TheHaku
joined Jul 5, 2014

That last chapter felt kind of unsatisfying... That manga was cute and all, but I really get the feeling that it lack many things to make it as good as it might has been.

I don't regret reading it because the art was really nice, but beyond that... Yeah, I really feel like it's missing something. :/

To me, it's missing closure. None of the relationships are resolved, whatsoever.
The ending feels bittersweet, which is something I really dislike.

TheHaku
joined Jul 5, 2014

That was the end, seriously?
I wouldn't even consider that an open ending, literally nothing happened.
Such a waste...